So, you have $10,000 in your hand right now and you have to spend it today:

Guest C**Tra****er

You can't invest it or bank it. You have to purchase something. What are you buying?

Me, I'm on my way to the airport for an European adventure. If I coudn't get a travel package immediately, I'm finishing my home theatre.

How about you?

Edited by C**Tra****er
Spelling errors

Look out ladies you would all be getting an invite to the best 30 seconds i could deliver

Posted via Mobile Device

Would set up a retainer plan with two ladies, pay them up front 4k each,then buy some clothes with other 2k for myself. Then of course indulge of some sexy times with the two ladies for a period of time. ( An average of 13 times with each lady ( I used $300 an hour average), who says 13 is a unlucky number ;) )....boo ya

I too would have more tattoos done maybe the other half sleeve, then I would buy any 4 ladies a day at Le Nordic spa of course naked, then to a PH in what ever hotel in Montreal where we could party just the 5 of us. SaraMQ I hope you would join, lol

Guest *ig*a**

Go to the Doctor get a script for Viagara then off to the pharmacy get the script filled, purchase some witchhazel and then I 'd see as many ladies on here as I could. In case your wondering about the witchhazel it would be used to cool my dick down.

Charity for sure would see a good portion of it. I couldn't have fun with this windfall knowing that others could use the money for far better needs. United Way, Operation Come Home, Canadian Cancer Society.

Now for the fun that trip to Australia looks good as it's been on my bucketlist for some time, even better if I'm in First Class with Amelia, after I've had my fill of shrimp on the barbie and Fosters off for a long European tour hitting up the UK, Italy and Spain,

if there's anything left over I'd give it to Antlerman so he could enjoy another 30 seconds of bliss :)

• Like 1

Guest ****ven

Extreme shopping spree at Holt Renfrew ($5000). (Athough I'd love to pay off my OSAP to haha).

Spa afternoon hair nails the works ($500)

Followed by a really expensive dinner at my favourite restaurant Beckta (who's coming???? full course, appies, couple of bottles, and double dessert) ($500).

New pair of Morkie puppies ($2000).

And a 2000$ shopping spree at toysrus for that someone special <3

Half would go to towards a trip - wherever strikes me at the time. Australia, Europe, China, Carribean? Who knows.

The other $5k? Walk into a food bank, a homeless shelter, or something similar, and start spreading the love! Like CK pointed out, there are a lot of people out there who are way worse off than me, and they could use some sunshine too.

Money to the food cupboard

Money to the animal shelter

Get a new mailbox (mine is all banged-up & looks like Sh--t!). Get a new sign on my mailbox that says: "Go Away!". For some reason, "No Soliciting" doesn't work!

• Like 1

What a great thread!

I would gather my folks and grandparents and spoil them with their favourite things!! Then have a day at 10 Spa in Winnipeg (my fave), buy a new outfit and go out for a nice long leisurely expensive dinner with my family....Awwwwwe, now I want to do it!! :)

• Like 1

I would buy OH so many plane tickets. 10k would get me the three months in southeast Asia I've been dreaming about, plus I'd go spend a couple of months in and around Barcelona.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Off to Elea Molai Greece for six months taking along my favorite SP as my travel companion.Some of the best beaches are in South Western Greece.

You can't invest it or bank it. You have to purchase something. What are you buying?

Me, I'm on my way to the airport for an European adventure. If I coudn't get a travel package immediately, I'm finishing my home theatre.

How about you?

$5k on a baritone sax

$4k on a guitar

$1k on a kick ass fixed-gear bike

Some may roll their eyes but I really have all that I want, save a bentley. Since that amount wouldn't put a dent in the cost of one of those I'd probably purchase alot of needed supplies for some of the rescue groups I know, believe me buying crates and dog food, leashes, blankets, especially for large breed dogs adds up very quickly!

I'm with Christy on donating some to an animal shelter. Volunteered in one for a few years and it was gut wrenching but also it was amazing as well when seeing an abused dogs eyes when actually receiving love and affection. Suppose a new couch since my dog has booted me off of my current one..dohhh .. hahaha...and lets be honest, i also like Pete's idea of setting up a little pre-payment plan with a few of you lovely ladies on here :icon_smile:

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

I would travel as far as that money took me. I'd save a grand to get back home, but otherwise, I would see as much of my personal travel to-do list as the other 9000$ would allow. :) Literally wander for 9000$.

$5000 would be email money transferred to a couple ladies ($2500 each) for future encounters

$5000 would be used to buy a boat...something smaller than I had before

RG