What was the last thing you purchased?

Just bought a M.A.C. studio fix powder long lost sister.

I must be a dumb country hic Nikki !! That sentence sounds like you just put a whole bunch of words together that don't really go together in a sentence ! Therefore WTF is that ?????? :P

• Like 2

I must be a dumb country hic Nikki !! That sentence sounds like you just put a whole bunch of words together that don't really go together in a sentence ! Therefore WTF is that ?????? :P

M.A.C. is a brand of makeup that I use.

• Like 2

Too funny!! Now Nicolette and I know for sure we are long lost sisters, we even use the same makeup products. It's a little thing between my long lost sister and I.

Sorry for leaving you out of our kind of secret. Sweet precious Lee, please do forgive us.:icon_smile:

If you're in the mall that has a MAC Studio (makeup store) check out the hottie's in there. YUM YUM YUMMY!!:icon_biggrin:

Big Hugs and Kisses to you Lee,

Lexy

• Like 2

I had a fun day today shopping and purchased some sexy new lingerie, I'm excited to wear it for someone. I wanted to get some sexy new heels as well but as usual every pair I picked out they didn't have in my size. I wish someone would open a browns or felix browns shoe store.

I new bedroom set! Hey Emily R now you'll sleep in Luxury when you visit!

Now wait a cotton picking minute Emma !!! You said I I I could break that new guest bed in for ya ! Move over please and make room Em .... I'm a cumin ;)

A hot pink velvet tub chair with sliver stud detailing

:milleunenuit:

For those of you who are in need or looking for dining and/or living room chairs..may I just say that HOME SENSE is the best place EVER to buy them...they have gorgeous original type of stuff and the prices are amazing.

Guest K***e D****ls

A coffee this morning. BUT I need a new washing machine knob, bigger bookshelves and new fresh spring bedding, so that's what I'll be buying in my very near future. Like this afternoon. haha

I bought a bunch of stuff at various points during my drive up and down Pikes Peak and then around Garden of the Gods today: two hats and a t-shirt at the summit, black leather native made cowboy hat and moccasins, two more t-shirts ... and then I bought beer on the way back to my hotel