What was the last thing you purchased?

Bottle of shampoo to replace the one I spilled/emptied at my friend's place leaving him with basically none.

I bought a Rock Tumbler for my Son.

Well rebought him a rock tumbler lol. There is a little store on the bottem floor of the Brunswick Square in Saint John called the Little Shop of Science I like to go to while I'm here. There's little chemistry kits, games and even little dinosaur fossils in goo. Lots of fun stuff to play with.

For Christmas I picked up a Rock tumbler because my ex was looking for a nice one for our son because he's always picking up rocks and he thought he would enjoy polishing them. So a week or so after christmas my ex calls me up laughing at himself but feeling really bad. Apparently tumbling rocks takes several days at a time and it is rather noisey. So he had put the rock tumbler in the oven to deafen the noise but when he had gone to preheat the oven to use it later he had forgotten to take the tumbler out. lol He had melted the whole back of it.

Lol my poor boy didn't even get to finish one cycle :( BUT as soon as I got to Saint John I went straight back to the little shop of science to get him another one :) all I'm gonna ask in return is some pretty jewelry :)

The ingredients to make crack.

It is an awesome desert we nicknamed crack because it is soooo addictive. Scor chocolate bars, condensed sweetened milk and ritz crackers. Omg...just crush the chocolate bar and crackers, mix in milk, place on baking tray and put in 375 oven for about 20mins. Break up like brittle and enjoy!

• Like 3

My last purchase until this Thursday was a Disney Pixar Car Lightning McQueen Pinata and all the fillings along with all the decor for a Disney Pixar Car Lightning McQueen themed party Ka-Chow!!

Replaced broken front right tire studs and nuts

Replaced a universal joint

New rotor and brake pad

And that only cost me $801.76 ouch!!!!

Thinking of buying a new truck...then priced one out, my monthly payment would be over $500.00, so really this is cheaper...at least that's what I keep telling myself

RG

I just came back from Watertown NY.

Bought a nice light down winter jacket from JC Penny.

Regular 200, got it for 29 and it fit's perfect :)

At Chapter's - I purchased Karen Gravano's book, Mob Daughter: The Mafia, Sammy "The Bull" Gravano, and Me!

Pretty dam interesting ....also bought it cause I love the reality show Mob Wives :boobies: