What was the last thing you purchased?

Something really exciting....groceries.

Well that included a six pack of Becks no alcohol beer :-)

And my spoiled cat all excited, he saw a small container of Hagen Das, knows he's in for a little treat tonight

RG

OK'd electronic transfer to pay last 7 months rent on extra parking space for work vehicles. They forgot to take it out and just figured it out.

Kahlua so I can enjoy Black Russians while the Sens win - assuming there is not a last minute call-up to take clients to game.

Medium black from Tim's.

The LCBO is right next to the Tim Hortons and I decided it was better to bring the liquor to Tim's than vice versa. Less likelihood of spillage.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

A bag of low cal cat food from the vet for my corpulent kitty and a couple of pounds of Brazilian coffee for me.

Just went to my on-line banking, paid my cable, internet and a credit card payment. Hate using my card just because you have to pay for it in the end. Fortunately I don't use it all that often and keep my charges down when I can

RG

I am not sure... but I think it was a whole LOAD of alcohol.....

A new dress shirt and slacks. Very soon, in the next few months if not sooner dad will pass away and I wanted to be ready (my older dress slacks and shirt suffered closet shrinkage, they fit a lot better the last time I wore them) with something to wear

RG

Headlight for my daughter's car and installed it. Oh, and gas......filled it up, for she is a teenager and believes gas has a short shelf life.

Guest K***e D****ls

A Naked smoothie at the airport. The green colored one.

well I can't remember what the last thing I purchased was but I believe the next thing will be probably a mothers day card for my mommy.

OH WAIT I do remember the last thing I purchased was a heartshaped doughnut