What was the last thing you purchased?

Just bought stockings online that cost more than my phone bill...

Yes but I am betting most of us would pay more than your phone bill to be there to take, them off you.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Mmm, yes, it is the reason I bought them! ;)

Yes but I am betting most of us would pay more than your phone bill to be there to take, them off you.

Just my Opinion

a brand new amish style wrap around hand made bed from the states for my new to me farm. darn sucker costs a fortune but I am to give it one heck of a work out lol

Picked up a new pair of dress pants for the social this morning. Also bought a new coffee machine, as mine was leaking like crazy!

A 150 year old table complete with 6 chairs for my 175 year old farm. I think the center of a household should be the kitchen table and not the TV

• Like 4

I just bought one of those solar powered dancing flowers. I thought it was cute. the bottem of it says

"Do More of what Makes you Happy"

So I figured it would be a cute reminder everyday.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I stopped for Licks hamburger for dinner on my way home from Lake Rousseau this afternoon.

I took a me day from work and stopped at a man clothing store yesterday. I decided to buy myself a suit for my son's wedding this summer. Now if you know me you will know that I do not wear suits very often. I must admit I look very fine in one, I can say that because a lady that was shopping for her husband said she would leave her man for a guy like me.

Made me feel good.

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

My mom and I were suppose to do dinner and a movie yesterday night, but she wasn't feeling up for it...Instead I went to her place and we ordered some take out. It was my treat since she was tuckered out from a long day :)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just bought a Little Caesars Meat Lovers Pizza with peparonni,bacon and hamburger.

A car wash and gas

Nice to see the car LOL.....lasted all of about twenty minutes, till the puddles from melting snow :-) splashed and dirtied up the car again :-(

RG

Guest **cely***r***ne

Another Buddah statue..she's beautiful and a new phone...still tryig to figure out how to turn it back on...

Guest D***el B***e

New shorts, swin suit, and sandals in anticipation of my trip to Mexico in two weeks.