What was the last thing you purchased?

Guest J**ck*9

Movie tickets to see "Mother" .... What a weird and disturbing movie... Extremely disappointed considering the actors I normally really enjoy.

Not recently purchased but installed just last night. I purchased a toilet with the bidet all in one. Last night was my very first time to try out a bidet and I'm hooked.

Not recently purchased but installed just last night. I purchased a toilet with the bidet all in one. Last night was my very first time to try out a bidet and I'm hooked.

We used to have a bidet separate from the toilet in our house when I was young. I used to wash my feet in there. Lol. They are very convenient for its regular purpose.

• Like 1

2 new kilts! The old ones were getting a bit worn through on the front from all the grinding.

I've already gotten offers to buy the old ones. They still have a lot of life in them and are way better than pants for lots of reasons.

Guest n*gu**6

About 900 white mini-lights... noooo... I'm not decorating for Xmas yet. Just some ambience lighting...

A hair trim.

This place was recommended to me by one of my dancer friends. I think they were all a bit taken by surprise when a tall, white dude with long hair in a killt dropped into their salon run by a group of tiny Haitian women.

When my hair was done, they all took turns running their hands through it. I had a marvelous experience and tipped well.

Another plaid shirt...I've had several requests for this since I took a pic in one last year. Sorry guys.... Last year's shirt has faded in colour. Boo! What turns men on about women in plaid? Inquiring minds would like to know. Lol

• Like 1

What turns men on about women in plaid? Inquiring minds would like to know. Lol

It's that look of the accessible girl next door who rakes her own lawn and drinks beer on her porch.

Maybe that's just me.

Another plaid shirt...I've had several requests for this since I took a pic in one last year. Sorry guys.... Last year's shirt has faded in colour. Boo! What turns men on about women in plaid? Inquiring minds would like to know. Lol

There is something really hot about seeing a woman in a plaid shirt and tight jean shorts or even her undies !

tumblr_oxag6sYPqd1wnnbc0o1_1280.jpg

This proves my point.