What was the last thing you purchased?

:icon_cool:Essential oils and soy candle wax!! :biggrin:

Can't wait to start making my own candles... mmmmm! They're going to smell amazing especially with the essential oils inside them. I ALWAYS have the best smelling incall. Not too strong just right!

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings

A half dozen movies from Amazon. Bought some of my old favorites that I can't seem to rent anywhere.

Guest n*gu**6

Galaxy S8+

My old phone became a brick after the last software update and even factory reset didnt help

$250 in lush products. a hair straightener and hair dryer and a bunch of groceries for a particularly lovely lady that never asks for anything and makes every effort to make me smile

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

I'm going to go see the wizard in hopes he has a brain at a reasonsble price for me.

A sea kayak from Kijiji with skirt, cover, two paddles, pump, cart, compass, life jacket. First time for me wearing a skirt! Had to drive to Laval (west of MTL), but got a great deal. Love Kijiji!!!

art supplies... 2 medium size canvases and 1 large canvas... some paint, and 3 brushes

• Like 1

A new light bulb for my oven. I use it for a night light for my cat so he can get a snack in the middle of the night. Without the light -- he will pounce on me to get up at 3 AM so I will turn on the kitchen light. Talk about spoiled kitty!!

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Gorilla Glue, scrub brushes, lawn seed, and BBQ accessories. None of them are related...except the gorilla and the scrub brushes has some pleasurable moments