A ladies location: info to never be shared

Thank you Cleo, this is a very important thread! I had no idea that some pooners would find it necessary or acceptable to share such information. Guess my naïveté is not yet gone!

I have experienced this. A man called wanting to see me he named a couple of girls he had previously visited with giving one of the ladies address and the fact that she worked from her home, I was appalled, informed him of his stupidity and lack of discretion and quickly turned down his request for an appointment. I'm sure this happens even more than we realize, clients need to know handing out this information puts that persons safety in harms way and can cause many other problems. Discretion is a two way street, we give it and expect it as well!

Seriously? Do folks have to be reminded that this, sharing other CERB-ites information, is a bad idea? To my mind, this applies equally to both genders though the distaff side is in more danger when this happens.

In my simple mind, something like this should be self-evident.

That being said, my days and nights are sometimes a continuous string of people either not recognizing the patently obvious or thinking it does not apply to them.

This is simple. When an arrangement has been made and people get together, all concerned should afterwards develop instant amnesia regarding locations and phone numbers. When you want to revisit the occasion, you can gather the necessary information again.

That's what I would say if I were asked.

• Like 2

That's a frightening thought!!! You have to wonder what goes through people's head at times...if anything all.

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

I'm surprised that this even has to be mentioned! Common sense should dictate that safety is paramount.

This is another WTF moment!

How would these guys feel if the ladies were telling people where THEY lived?

Very unfortunate, the thought of giving out a location has never, and will never, cross my mind.

I searched for a thread on this topic and surprisingly couldn't find one, and it's definitely one that (sadly) needs to be addressed.

There have been a few, the most recent I recall is along the lines of discretion works both ways but perhaps not location specific.

We don't just expect the ladies to respect our privacy, we demand it and in return they should expect nothing less from us.

Of course the ladies do have means to exchange information about undesirable clients and any client that would betray a lady's trust like this is clearly undesirable.

I've seen a couple of guys on a different board actually spend a lot of time and effort trying to justify doing this, then ending it with, oh, well, no one can control what is shared by pm anyway.

I don't give out my address to anyone I haven't decided to meet. I would be outraged if I knew that someone else gave it out without my knowledge. For one thing, how does he know he isn't giving the info to LE, a stalker or someone who has been refused multiple times.

This is the one of the reasons why I don't want to work from my own location.

And since being in this business, I've come to the realization that some men love to gossip. And they say women were bad for doing this!

• Like 1

Guest ***nsut***jr

It costs you nothing to keep your mouth shut...

but it could cost someone a lot if you open it.

Couldn't agree more with most of the comments on this thread. My only thought on someone doing this is that they have received appalling and poor service from an SP, and there are some who seek some form of "revenge".

Let's remember that errors in judgement and improper actions in the sex industry are done by everyone, BOTH clients and SP's. The clients do not hold a monopoly on improper actions.

I have been on the receiving end of improper activities to the point where I chose to notify the mod. I would think informing others of someone's address to be disrespectful. I value the SP's discretion almost as much as I value my own.

Thank you for making this thread. I would like to ad that there is nothing creepier than a gentleman contacting me either from my street corner claiming he has never seen an sp before, (strange) or worse having a guy demand your adress as first contact or the brutal, confirm your adress to you despite not having given it to him yourself. All of this is downright scary as far as I'm concerned.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I'm bumping this thread back up (as a reminder), as i've recently stumbled on a location being shared, with part of the information going "public".

As clients, this is not our information to share with anyone, for any reason.

• Like 2

It's scary when you find out your information, particularly your location has been shared without your consent. I've recently had an issue with a few friends exchanging my info, details, location, with each other, and once I realized what was going on, I stopped contact with all of them but explained why their indiscretions can lead to serious problems for a lady, particularly an incall provider.. It makes me feel very unsafe that this info circulates, and while I do enjoy my incall location, and am very comfortable there, it's unnerving to feel it has been compromised in any way, even if the outcome isn't of the worst..

• Like 3

I'm bumping this thread back up (as a reminder), as i've recently stumbled on a location being shared, with part of the information going "public".

As clients, this is not our information to share with anyone, for any reason.

OUCH! Thanks for bumping this, this is awful to hear :(

Bumping this thread again...

This reminder goes out to the ladies...

Even if YOU recognize another SP in your hotel/building, keep that info to yourself. Not cool at all to tell hobbiests where girls work from. That info is private, and should remain that way. It's really not a hard concept to grasp.

Think about it this way when you tell someone where that girl works from: how would YOU feel if she told people where you work? Keep it to yourself, always.

• Like 2

When a lady gives you her location, just as when she gives you her phone number, she TRUSTS you to keep it to yourself. There are aspects of an encounter that always remain between the lady and gentleman, and are not for public disclosure at all. How would any gentlemen like the screening/verification information they give a lady to get publicly shared.

Discretion and trust are very important to this lifestyle, and both ladies and gentlemen equally need to show discretion and trustworthiness.

RG

• Like 2