I am putting this question out there to have a better understanding on what the Gent's think.

Question is: Does the rate of an SP's time reflect on what you expect to take place? Such as if an SP does not kiss...or DATY...then do you expect a lower rate? Or is the quality of time and the way she provides a non rushed romantic time with you and not about each activity they may or may not do?

I want to know the minds of my local Gents so that I may provide the quality you seek, and yet respect the ladies I represent.

When I was an SP, I provided GFE, I did enjoy all the activities in a traditional date. But now that I am representing other's, and each with their own set of Do's and Dont's I am trying to gage individual rates of their individual list of services. In my Explanation of GFE, it is a style of service in the time you spend together, not a list of aconyms... As if a real date. Now this can be very vague to some.

This is not a thread of what is GFE...but rather on the expectations on donation rates and what services you expect for that donation. Does it matter to you? If you are spending 250.00 to expect kissing too? If you are spending 200.00 do you now not expect kissing? How does this translate into the clients mind? If I had different rates for different providers would this confuse you, or help you to understand more about what you can expect as far as the aconyms?

Of course I always want to make a good match for each provider to client. And this is why I ask. Never wanting to arrange a date with expectaions that do not match. So that if kissing is very important to you I donot set up a date with a lady who does not like it. But this is also taken care of in the first stages of inquiries.

• Like 1

Although this question is not in my area (city) so I really couldn't comment on the rates however those rates are comparable to most cities. When it comes to the term GFE or in fact just a date with a lady I personally will ask the question if she does or does not allow kissing regardless of the rate.

If there is no intimacy such as kissing than I simply will not book. I fully understand that some ladies prefer not to provide the service, and that is their right,and I respect that, I would just move on and see someone else.

But to ensure that there is level playing field " ladies that do not kiss" should be stating that in their advertisements . I have found out through pm's or emails not from their advertisement.

And when I say ladies I also include MA 's as some will allow while some others simply do not, (if you're a GFE MA some gents just might expect the kissing portion.)

So yes I expect kissing at what ever rate.

• Like 5

Although this question is not in my area (city) so I really couldn't comment on the rates however those rates are comparable to most cities. When it comes to the term GFE or in fact just a date with a lady I personally will ask the question if she does or does not allow kissing regardless of the rate.

If there is no intimacy such as kissing than I simply will not book. I fully understand that some ladies prefer not to provide the service, and that is their right,and I respect that, I would just move on and see someone else.

But to ensure that there is level playing field " ladies that do not kiss" should be stating that in their advertisements . I have found out through pm's or emails not from their advertisement.

And when I say ladies I also include MA 's as some will allow while some others simply do not.

So yes I expect kissing at what ever rate.

So would it be appropriate say the ladies who not offer kissing, or DATY etc...is more of a traditional service...instead of GFE? And Traditional would not have the same rate as GFE?

Good question, with many possible reactions and response. From a truly business perspective, the market will tell you what you can charge. There are many factors that could dictate this. If the SP is gorgeous, she may be able to charge more and offer less services. If what she does in fact offer is outstanding, that may more than compensate for what she does not offer. A client however, may want the "whole package" and choose to look elsewhere to find what he is looking for. At the end of the day, the provider must be comfortable in what he or she offers, and those that see her will either appreciate this fact, or move on.

• Like 2

So would it be appropriate say the ladies who not offer kissing' date=' or DATY etc...is more of a traditional service...instead of GFE? And Traditional would not have the same rate as GFE?[/quote']

Really don't know what to say there, no kissing or DATY makes me wonder why they might participate in this type of work. If it was called traditional, some married men might say to that " shit I can get that at home with the wife "

Adding more names,styles becomes really confusing, just spell it out in the ad.....lady x does not allow kissing and DATY and her rates are>

• Like 4

In reading this, I think it is important to recognize the difference quality of service. For a lady who does not offer kissing and daty, then this does not mean lesser quality in her service. She can be just as attentive and fun to be with as a lady who does. It depends largely if the Gent is ok with this or not. Obviously if he is wanting that, and is not told that she is not offering that, then it would be a let down and he may say " was not quality service". I think it rest in the fact of things like: eye contact, flirtations, full time spent with each other. Treating your client as a person, not a transaction.

I can tell you some encounters I had. A few would back away from a kiss. This was unusual for me. I like to kiss. But there are lots who do not feel at ease to kiss an SP. They would in fact say" please no kissing" So for this gent, he felt he had quality service with no kissing.

I think If it is said..." traditional service" you may expect a lower fee. And If I said GFE you may understand it as bit more activites...hmmm?

• Like 1

Treating your client as a person' date=' not a transaction.[/quote']

This is most important for me and will pay more for this. And if the two of us connect even better.

I think If it is said..." traditional service" you may expect a lower fee. And If I said GFE you may understand it as bit more activites...hmmm?

I think if you are not providing a full GFE and are leaving certain things out then i think the rate should reflect that, what that is i don't know...it's up the lady.

I also agree with Pete that the services provided or not should be provided in the ad or website so all the info is out there, makes things easier and upfront....don't want to find out when i get to the room.

• Like 2

Miss Sophia,

I think you raise an excellent question and it is difficult to find a definitive answer. If a provider doesn't feel comfortable with bodily fluid exchange then it's imperative that information is provided upfront with the guest so there is no confusion as to what to expect from either party when the time to play arrives.

The wonderful thing is that pricing is fluid. If she starts out lower than other girls but provides excellent quality of service then you will be able to see that reflected in her call back rate and can then consider raising her rates for new guests as her client base grows.

The other thing to keep in mind is that providers grow and change as well. The hesitation to say "yes" to kissing any and all is an honest one. What I have found is that most will feel more comfortable with it as time goes on and their trusted regulars will benefit. In the traditional method, regulars were rewarded with more liberal services as a girl got to know them.

Stay focused on providing quality service within the guidelines your providers are comfortable with and you will find there is a market for every niche...

cat

• Like 3

with my limited experience, I have had both the gfe treatment, and the business only treatment. both are fine if you know going in what to expect. communication like you said is key. as far as rates go... that i fell depends on what the service provider feels is appropriate for her time. as long as she is open and honest about what is being offered (or not offered) the "gent" has the choice to follow up, or to simply keep looking. again, this "hobby" isn't always one sided. the girls have limits, and they should be respected. for me it is all about feeling comfortable. and if one party is not comfortable then the whole date can be spoiled. as far as donations go, as far as donations go... looks, service, and attitude. all play a factor.

Miss Sophia,

I think you raise an excellent question and it is difficult to find a definitive answer. If a provider doesn't feel comfortable with bodily fluid exchange then it's imperative that information is provided upfront with the guest so there is no confusion as to what to expect from either party when the time to play arrives.

The wonderful thing is that pricing is fluid. If she starts out lower than other girls but provides excellent quality of service then you will be able to see that reflected in her call back rate and can then consider raising her rates for new guests as her client base grows.

The other thing to keep in mind is that providers grow and change as well. The hesitation to say "yes" to kissing any and all is an honest one. What I have found is that most will feel more comfortable with it as time goes on and their trusted regulars will benefit. In the traditional method, regulars were rewarded with more liberal services as a girl got to know them.

Stay focused on providing quality service within the guidelines your providers are comfortable with and you will find there is a market for every niche...

cat

You are so correct with this Cat!

I remember first starting in the trade. It was a very different time. Whereas, if a girl provided daty, or kissing or BBJ, then you were fired, fined or just casted as dirty. It had only been once I started as INDY, that I began to feel comfortable with these activities. And YES, YMWV was always my point. This is why I never answered inquires with a list of things I will do, but rather a list of things I WILL NOT DO, as not everyone I met I felt comfortable with kissing( like a dirty mouth, etc) so I hesitated to answer these inquires with a firm YES...I would answer I am not against it in most cases.

Now in the case of out calls vs in calls, I would assume, the in call rate would be slightly higher, whereas the client is not having to spend money on a room. Should this not also be considered in rates? We sometimes do pay for convience...this is why I got take out for Breaky...convience! I do have eggs and toast at home, but was too time consuming for me today, lol...

When I first started as INDY, my rate was much much lower. But as my client list grew, and I wanted to keep an ELITE status, lower call volume( as to remain under the radar) in order to accomplish this I had to raise my rates so that fewer clients would want to book , thus allowing me to be more selective in my clients list.

I hope that with this thread, I can understand what is fair for both parties that will be engaging in each others company. I will always have a list of restriction sent with my inquires, and also have the lady to go over this upon meeting their Gentlemen.

Thanks for everyones input, it has really helped me see. It Will take time for me to work out the kinks in my new business model, but is coming along!

Guest Ou**or**n

The relationship between services and rates is murky at best. Most guys equate service with menu and take with a grain of salt all claims to 'quality' until it is proven. As you said yourself there are also ladies that prefer higher rates simply because they prefer to be able to pick and choose their clients. However in an agency I don't know how much this comes into play.

If there are no reviews for an agency girl (common) and the agency doesn't state upfront in their ads or website specifically what services are not provided then I don't book. I usually like to select prospective ladies in advance so calling an agency asking about which services x lady provides usually isn't productive as who knows if they will be working when I'm ready to see somebody. This all changes when reviews come out but usually because the review will state whether key services such as kissing and DATY were part of the session.

I think the best favour you can do to the ladies you represent is be as upfront about their services in written form (ads, website) as possible and update it as they change. As mentioned above some girls start out restrictive but provide more options as they mature and gain confidence. I'd let each lady set her own rate and then let them modify it up or down depending on where they find their comfort zone in the market. It is easier of course to go up so I'm sure you would have to advise them on the best starting level.

Anyway, that's my view.

I tend not to assume anything, nor do I usually ask in advance. I make a decision as to whether I want to see the lady, whether the price is something I'm willing to pay, and then I see where the fun takes me.

I tend to look for prices in the average, or above average (depending on the market). In general, I don't always see a correlation between price and types/range of services offered. Kissing and DATY are both very important to me in terms of a GFE. So if not offered, I appreciate knowing that in advance, and advertisements should try to communicate that.

Having said that, I agree with you Sophia about there not necessarily being a correlation between those services and the quality of a session. I tend to find kissing incredibly hot, and something I enjoy tremendously. But recently I was at a session with a lady that kissed in a very light fashion, and clearly didn't permit DFK. I was a bit surprised by this, but still had an incredibly hot session. I enjoyed myself tremendously.

In the end, a lot of factors go into establishing what a lady charges. But at the end of the day it is totally up to her to establish her rates based on what she thinks is fair. Upfront advertising, especially if you are representing multiple ladies, each of whom may provide a somewhat different range of services, is very important. I suppose it's also about knowing your clients.

Porthos

I don't think outcall rates should be lower than incall rates. The fact is the sp is taking more time, possibly the agency is paying a driver, and the result may be she is sent away at the door without compensation. At an incall, she is still there and ready if someone chose not to stay, there is no additional travel and down time to return or go somewhere else.

Typically, out west, outcall rates are up to $50.00 higher. There is no expectation tho that clients are renting hotel rooms only in order to provide a location for the date. Normally they are already in the hotel for other reasons, or it is to their residence. The sps tend to have to pay drivers, the driver or even taxi will still need to be paid. This is an expense not incurred by anyone if she is in an incall the client visits.

The simplest way to advertise an sp with her services (which you should be very careful of promising sexual services as a go between anyway), but I would think that you would use the tag GFE for any sp willing to provide kissing and daty (does not mean they have to provide bbbj, btw) and you would use the term Open minded for someone who is unable to promise those services on a first date or until meeting the client, so he takes his chances some services will not be provided, but at the same time they are not being promised. And you would not use either term for an sp who is going to be fully safe, providing only cbj and FS in her sessions with no GFE.

Ideally tho each profile lists the actual services the sp is willing to provide, all things being present like hygiene. No sp would have a service listed if she plans to refuse to do it for first time clients or just when she feels like it, or only for long time repeat clients. Advertised lists should always only include the services the sp is going to provide to everyone without exception (barring hygiene issues of course).

The rates for FS/cbj non GFE should be less than the ones who do it. Those who take more risks should be compensated for those added risks. That is the point of the different rates that go with services. There are MAs who do not do more than clothing on massage and hj who can charge more than sps who do full GFE sessions. Rates are not always a reflection of services, but other factors come into play with experience.

I have seen 'new to the biz' sps marketed in a way that tells me the agency owner decided what services she has to offer. It seems to me that a much higher burnout rate is to get a very new very young sp to do anal, dfk, bbbjs, and PSE style services. (what 18 year old is supposed to really know about making safer choices, exactly) It is far better to advise your new to the biz sps to not advertise a higher level of services right out of the gate. They are far more likely to have more bad and aggressive clients, and they are far more likely to be alarmed by this and quit. You want them to continue, you will ensure the clients they connect with are respectful, and the services and rates help ensure their personal safety.

Later after they've seen a couple of dozen different guys, then talk about expanding the menu. Once the horse is out of the gate, it is pretty hard to reduce services. I don't think you need to have a lot of different rates, but there are going to be some who are more popular. The more appts she gets, the more you make. The best thing to do for that sp, is reduce your cut and give her more out of the donation. If you currently take 30% off of each call, take 20% from a popular sp. You don't have to work as hard to promote her, she benefits from getting more per appt, and the rate charged is the same which the clients appreciate even tho she may be harder to book with. (I am making up the agency fees of course lol)

:)

Guest jrose

I FEEL, in my limited exepience, it's hard to define. Why? Because what about visiting a SP multiple times? I have found some SP's may offer different services on the 2nd, 3rd or higher dates. While it's always nice to know ahead of time, it feels to impressonal to have a list of items, like the dreaded "menu" that everyone seems to fixate on. (myself included when I started in the hobby)

As a relative new comer I would not expect kissing, for example, on the first visit unless it was expressly said - while there are some ads with "I Love to great you with a deep kiss" or the like that let me know it's an option I would think if it's not mentioned then don't expect it. Same with just about any "options" - if it's not listed I would not expect it on the first encounter.

Plus, this leaves some mystery for later encounters :smile:

I know this thread was directed towards the gents, since other ladies have spoken I hope you won't mind if I add my point of view.

I think rates are as varied as the ladies. They are reflective of not only a quality of service but ones expenses. Why would one expect Sally who works out of a 300$ night hotel to charge the same as Betty who works out of a 75$ night hotel. Sally spends hundreds on lingerie, shoes, stockings, oils, lotions. Betty spends 30$ on a cotton robe! Sally pays taxes, Betty doesn't. Both girls give good service, one is no better than the other but one has higher expenses so wouldn't one expect that Sally will have to charge more? It all is relative. I know we all want to save but comparing rates and services from one to the next just shouldn't be done, nor should you expect Sally's gfe to be the same as Betty's, they are both different so how could their service be the same? It is the same as going to different spas for a pedicure-not one gives the same or charges the same -yet they are all pedicures! I hope I explained this well.

Obviously we all want to provide our gentlemen with a quality, and satisfying experience, if not we shouldn't be in the business but we all justify what we charge for what we do in different ways and with careful thought and consideration. To think someone isn't worth it or should do more or perhaps less is nobodys concern but the one providing. If they do well obviously it is working, if they don't then it's time to reevaluate rates and or services provided.

After all no matter what business you research or product or service you shop for seldom will you find any to be the same, only comparable at best.

• Like 1

Sophia,

Here's an old link to helping escorts calculate their rates. It's US based so there's plenty of talk about not mentioning services, which are more flexible in Canada. But there is some stuff about effects of reducing rates and such. It's a short read. You might find something interesting either for yourself or for the ladies you are helping out.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/95698874/howtocalculateyourrate.pdf

• Like 1

This thread is titled "Rates vs. Services". I think PistoPete is absolutely on the money. Simply list all the services in the advertisement and the donation for the time. It's best to be up front. It can save client the time to ask what the DON'Ts are and wait for reply. Clients can simply book if they're good with the menu.

• Like 1

An excellent question, Sophia. Unfortunately, I think it's also one that's --really-- hard to answer. I don't think there's an easy formula where you can start from a base and then add a dollar value for each of the various services the SP provides. Maybe you could work that way, but even if you do, not every client will want everything offered. And then there's the intangible things, like looks and personality; these are worth something, but... how much, exactly?

There's also the SP's desires to consider. Does she want to do many appointments, or few? Long ones, or shorter? Does she love doing greek, or would she rather make it the exception rather than the rule even if it's officially on the menu? The pricing structure she adopts will influence these things.

i also have limited experience on CERB, but it important to offer the quality of service that the ladies are comfortable with. I would not want her to feel pressured into providing a part of the package that she is uncomfortable with just to charge more. I think it would show in her attitude or persona so to speak and that would lessen the experience. I want the ladies to feel as comfortable as possible and then they can give the best service without any remorse or pressure to be something they are not. Set your price and stick with it for all the ladies as some bring different qualities to the experience than others but in the end it all evens out. I know I rambled a lot here but it comes down to the comfort level and uncomfortableness (is that even a word?) shows.

• Like 1

Obviously niether hobbysts nor service providers are the same. The successful match maker makes an effort to understand the hobbyst expectations, his time and financial limitations. Makes an effort to understand her SP's likes and limitations. Makes an effort to understand the competition looks, services and prices. Then the match maker puts all this together to make their business a success. It appears that the Asians are best in putting these factors together for those hobbyists that prefer Asians. Like any product price is key. For if it were not; North America would not have been flooded by successful Asian products. Having said that the match maker needs to focus on the Hobbysts desires and meets them within the hobbysts financial boundaries. One looking for a spinner for an intimate non rushed GFE encounter needs to be charged a fixed amunt within his means, not $$'s per option. One looking for a quick BJ release with a tall woman should get what he wants for fixed $$'s within his means. It is very important to understand the client and offer him exactly what he wants within a price he can afford without confusing him with options; looks; alternatives; prices; times etc .. etc ... How many times does one walk away just cauz one can't make up one's mind given too many choices ?

• Like 2

It's Christmas soon !! ... Realising that ppl were obliged to buy christmas gifs; Retailers for many years held their prices up till boxing day; When they hit the market with incredible sales to get the last pennies from people who had no money left to buy much. Then some retailer decided to have a pre-christmas sale and cashed in big before and after christmas. Others followed suite, and now pre-christmas sales are almost the norm. Perhaps the SP industry should learn from this ?

I think what one charges should be simply that. The service provided by the sp is as she chooses/offers as is her rate and what she feels shes worth should not be an indicator of the number of services offered. There should be no thought of competition as we are all individual, different and all have something special to offer. I am a tall busty blonde but so are thousands of other girls some are sexier, prettier, better built some aren't but they are them and I am me.We are all special and we all do' it ' differently. I don't think that because a girl charges 2-3-4 or 5 hundred an hour means her service will include any more or less services then someone who charges less or even more, it simply means she wants this said amount for her time and if you want to see her then thats what pay. We all should be able to make our fees as we all have something different to offer even though we all may be doing the same physical acts give or take a few.-in summary if I were a man I wouldn't look at a girls rates and think oh she charges 300/hr therefore she must provide a,b,c,d&e services.

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 2

It's Christmas soon !! ... Realising that ppl were obliged to buy christmas gifs; Retailers for many years held their prices up till boxing day; When they hit the market with incredible sales to get the last pennies from people who had no money left to buy much. Then some retailer decided to have a pre-christmas sale and cashed in big before and after christmas. Others followed suite, and now pre-christmas sales are almost the norm. Perhaps the SP industry should learn from this ?

The problem with this, I find when I do try to give a deal, then the next time the visit they want the same deal again. It is like you give an inch and they want a mile. I have tried it, and only to have to struggle after with them trying to negotiate. "ohhh well you did last time, cant you do it again for me?"

• Like 3

If i was in the position of an sp, needing to balance the demands and requests of what is one of the most demanding and potentially dangerous professions while doing all the other things that need to be done at this time of year i think the last thing i would offer is a discount! Its a nice idea for sure, albeit a little unrealistic.... Its bot like the ladies are offering a product you take home and wrap for under the tree :-)

• Like 2