Jude masso?

I visited Jude during mid February... never got time to review my experience with her and I won't go into too much details... But if you guys are looking for someone who's easy to talk with and that gives a great massage then Jude is the person for you. I really had a sore back and shoulders and she really took care of that. She's very respectful and fun to be around with. Jude thank you once again for a great massage. I'll be seeing you soon, I'm starting to have a sore back again ;)

Ric,

I didn`t know that Jude is back. She was my favorite MA. I miissed her a lot. I will call her for an appointment.

I didn`t know that Jude is back. She was my favorite MA. I miissed her a lot. I will call her for an appointment.

Quiet, don't tell everyone, it's getting harder to book a time with her. She is a sweetheart and a top notch MA. She's very pretty and petite too! :icon_smile: Also one of my favs.

I was there today and had a wonderful massage...the studio is beautiful, the massage was fantastic, excellent music, the ending, soooo warm and sensual, and Jude is an absolute treasure, very cute and so nice to talk to, and has some good suggestions...get your feet massaged too...it's terrific

• Like 2

I had some complaints that my email wasnt working properly, using my website cause of the ''coding'' verification. It appears that this ''code'' wasnt compatible with iphone and mac computer (but then I am not sure if it was ALL cell phone). To correct the issue I had to put the code out. I tested it with one of my client and everything should be fine.

If you guys try to email me and if there is any other issues, please let me know by phone.

So I am sorry for clients that got frustrated and confused with that issue.

Jude

http://www.judemasso.com

Hi,

If you have noticed lately a male voice on my voice box, it is because my business phone number is not well forwarding to my cellular. I have just noticed this yesterday talking to a client of mine. Not sure what is the problem and how long that has been going on exactly.

Clients who wants to book with me, please do it by email.

Clients who already have my cell number, there is no problem to call or text me on that number.

Sorry for the inconvenience gentleman< I will try my best to repair this asap.

Jude

Hi everyone!

My business number will no longer be able to forward to my cell number. Magic Jack decided to take off this option. I will still keep the same business number, but I wont be able to pick up calls (since this number will not be connected to my cell). If clients leave a voice mail, it will directly go to my private email.... and then I will contact clients back to their phone.

I do not want to advertise with my private phone number and that is why I need a business phone number. Clients can always ask me my cell phone number in person once they have booked with me once.

It that sounds too complicated, just email me. No worries.

Jude

I got myself a new cell phone number. So clients that knew my cell phone number, stop using it. Sorry if you have tried to contact me using my old number.

You can request my new cell phone after booking with me or you can email me to request it.

Jude

A serious decision has been taken lately. I have sent a notice email to most of my clients to let them know that I am officially closing at the end of February.

It is time for a good change and I am looking forward for a great future. Something that I wanted to do for a long time, which is what i love to do ''healing''

If you want to communicate with me for any reasons, my old email (jude masso email) will always be available.

Guest w**ki****sti***0

Jude Best wishes with your new venture of healing, given that you've provided so much healing to members of the community and have a loyal following I'd like to wish you all the best as you embark on your next adventure.

Jude you are a beautiful and unique woman. I know you will do well as you move forward. Our moments are special.