Jude masso?

I think Ashiatsu looks interesting but I think I prefer a regular Shiatsu using the harder parts of the palms, hands and forearms for strength.

But a trapeze over a massage table can REALLY get the mind wandering LOL

I think Ashiatsu looks interesting but I think I prefer a regular Shiatsu using the harder parts of the palms, hands and forearms for strength.

But a trapeze over a massage table can REALLY get the mind wandering LOL

I think Krusty is right: a trapeze over brings all kinds of images to mind. I would not mind experiencing that!

toine

I forgot to add that I recently was at 256 Bank and they have at least one room with two bars hanging from the ceiling and if you ask for a really hard massage, the lady puts a towel over your back and uses her feet on you.

A few moments were almost drastically painful but overall it worked the kinks out really nicely. I think most masseuses need to realize that too hard on the small of your back is not good. That's the one flaw that most have. The upper glutes and anything above the rib cage are fine for good solid massaging, but the small of your back can be a very tender and unsupported area that needs a finer touch.

Me too I wish there was a shower, but I tried seriously to found another place a couples months ago and NOTHING. Its either no parking or too expansive or not centrally located. The truth is there is a shower in the basement, but I am not suppose to let clientele go there, but at night it will work out.

If you want to really have a massage with me and take a shower after or before, well now there is your chance. Ill make an exception.

Jude

Hmmmm. Let me get this straight...if I want to have a massage and shower with you...yes pleeeze!:mrgreen:

Seriously, thanks. Nice offer to give access to shower. Much more convenient than stopping off at gym just to shower before going home. Don't get yourself in trouble though.

Hmmmm. Let me get this straight...if I want to have a massage and shower with you...yes pleeeze!:mrgreen:

Seriously, thanks. Nice offer to give access to shower. Much more convenient than stopping off at gym just to shower before going home. Don't get yourself in trouble though.

LOL sorry to destroy your imagination, but I will not be there to wash your back...oops.

I forgot to add that I recently was at 256 Bank and they have at least one room with two bars hanging from the ceiling and if you ask for a really hard massage, the lady puts a towel over your back and uses her feet on you.

A few moments were almost drastically painful but overall it worked the kinks out really nicely. I think most masseuses need to realize that too hard on the small of your back is not good. That's the one flaw that most have. The upper glutes and anything above the rib cage are fine for good solid massaging, but the small of your back can be a very tender and unsupported area that needs a finer touch.

The ashiatsu is not a sensual massage, it is therapeutic, that is the point of going DEEP DEEP DEEP into the muscles. If you prefer a lighter touch, ashiatsu will not be your taste. Also of course there is areas that you cant put as much pressure on, then others, but do not worry with me, ill make sure everything is under control.:)

it will be just fun and interesting and I am sure you have bad tensions somewhere that you will need a feet to kicked it off lol....sometimes no pain equal no gain.

Jude

Looks very interesting, and it also helps the MT keep in shape, man can you imagine the abs the develop !! wow.

Jude have you started to offer this service as of yet could be also nice with a foot massage to relieve the littel head stress have had this and it is quite interesting

I am waiting for a call from montreal to start my course. The ashiatsu wont be in service before december for sure. It will be written on my website as soon as i will get perfectly magical with my feet.

Jude:wink:

Looks very interesting, and it also helps the MT keep in shape, man can you imagine the abs the develop !! wow.

Yes, it is a work out!!!! Thats why i will probably get hooked to it...I love physical work.

Yes, it is a work out!!!! Thats why i will probably get hooked to it...I love physical work.

Never have words sounded more like music to my ears.....

I will be moving my office for sure at the end of october. It will be possibly around the same area in hull. Going for a visit this weekend.

If you can help, let me know.

Also it is possible a new girl will be working for me to provide the out calls services. Of course, if you want Jude, ill do it. But jude is busy busy busy at the office and she cant split herself in 2. The hotels will be now permitted and the rest of the details will follow on my websites.

The ashiatsu massage, i still ddint had the call i was waiting for....not sure whats happening there....

Jude

You're a very straight-forward person Jude. Which I'm sure is much appreciated by your numerous clients.

I met Jude last week for the first time. She is a very beautiful and professional woman. Extremely sexy as well.

I took the sensual massage option. It starts off with a therapeutic massage. Her massage skills are very good. It was actually the best massage that I have received in years.

The session ends with a sensual massage which is performed topless. Boys! She is beautiful eye candy!

To summarize, it is a very good massage performed by a very sexy woman.

I visited Jude a couple of weeks ago. My massage was a very good therapeutic massage, a medium touch I would call it.

The sensual stuff starts slow and building nicely to the finish. The atmosphere is great, Jude's look's are great, I liked it a lot.

Highly recommended.

GHT

Hi,

I will be starting to my new location in ottawa, tuesday the 27th of october.

Shower

Privacy

Free Parking

10 min from downtown

$$$$$$Rates has been changed. It is as much applicable for regular clients as much as new clients.

Also, for clients that forgot, I do not work on saturdays and fridays evenings anymore. Please check my website for hours of operation and please respect them. Some other change for the hours may change in dec or January again.

Jude

819-921-5969

Hi Jude,

Congrats on the move. Looking forward to seeing you in Ottawa. Your massage is top notch -- very few in this city can match your skills. I am sure you will busier than ever in your new location.

Just a note, your website still says you work Saturday from 11-3. You may want to change that if you are no longer working Saturday.

I would also to congratulate you on the move. Hopefully I will have time to go see this new place in the next few weeks.

I also agree with FunJay that you are very good at what you do. I always enjoy your services.