Jude masso?

checked the website but couldn't find anything with the new location. can someone pm me address? i want to see this girl asap!

She is keeping location private. On the other board, she disclosed that it was East end of town around Montreal Road exit. I suggest you call her for details.

I recently had the chance to see Jude again, her massage was amazing as per usual she is simply amazing. I can not wait to see Jude again, the only problem I have with Jude is that because she is so adorable and awesome, she is so busy and sometimes hard to get an appointment with.

BY the extra, the only thing that has change is that there is a shower on site...do not get your mind wonders by that bold ''extras''.

Taurus you have confuse people. :-?

I OFFER THE SAME SERVICES, ONLY THE LOCATION HAS CHANGE.

Jude

http://www.judemasso.webs.com

Jude is absolutely beautiful - great body,

Massage is a massage until near the happy ending. It is nice to finally have a shower.

Richard

Well I have read so much here about Jude I thought I would try her at her new place. I was impressed by the set up she has there, very clean and her massage was very relaxing and sensual. I enjoyed the ending and what a view looking at her and feeling that great touch she has.

I will be a regular for sure at Jude's new place.

Thanks Jude for the great massage and friendly conversation8-)

Well I have read so much here about Jude I thought I would try her at her new place. I was impressed by the set up she has there, very clean and her massage was very relaxing and sensual. I enjoyed the ending and what a view looking at her and feeling that great touch she has.

I will be a regular for sure at Jude's new place.

Thanks Jude for the great massage and friendly conversation8-)

Welcome ! Always making me happy to have a new client.

Jude

I think if I had the money and the time I would see Jude everyday, the best massage I have ever had. Her hands are amazing and that hot little body aint bad either.

I had the pleasure of meeting Jude in her new location. The massage was as fantastic and she was even prettier than when I last saw her last summer.

The studio is quite nice, so it makes for a better overall experience.

I will return...

toine

Edited by toine
misplaced word...

I will be taking my ashiatsu massage ( the massage using my feet) course in mid january 2010. The service will be given 1-2 months after the termination of the course. The course is ending on thd 19 of jan. If u have no idea what ashiatsu is google it or utube it. Jude http://www.judemasso.webs.com

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi !!!

i met a wonderful tantric practitonner last week and she is ready and willing to teach me tantric massage, give me some tips and secrets about this wonderful art !

I will be updating my website soon and add this new technique. It will be similar to the sensual ...but not totally the same.

To know more about tantric massage :

http://ezinearticles.com/?A-Guide-To-Tantric-Massage&id=129935

Jude

Saw Jude again last Saturday. Its amazing how each time she surprises you and is better than before. Her beauty and physique are really amazing and her technique is incredible. 5 days later and still smiling! When she masters tantric watch out it will take time to recover.

Saw Jude again last Saturday. Its amazing how each time she surprises you and is better than before. Her beauty and physique are really amazing and her technique is incredible. 5 days later and still smiling! When she masters tantric watch out it will take time to recover.

I agree completely. I also saw Jude last week. We are truly lucky to have her here in Ottawa. In terms of massage skills combined with physical beauty, she rivals the best of them. I am a satisfied repeat customer.

hi clients and new readers !

I am sorry to not have contacted some calls in the last 2 weeks. Jude is not doing so good :(. I will rejuvenate myself outside of town for 2 weeks. I will write down on here when i will start back and it will be saying on my voice mail.

For the tantric massage maybe it will only start in my new location which i plan of moving in sept. I dont know if it will be in ottawa or hull. Its whatever good location i can found.

Posted via Mobile Device

ok i will be back the 8th of june. Its possible that ill be back earlier. i will decide when the date will get closer.

Thank you for being patient and all very caring !

Come and visit my website, i did some updating !

Jude

The sun is shining, it is getting hotter by the day, and now Jude says she will soon be back! Good news all over!

Enjoy the sun, I'm sure you'll have a lovely tan!

toine

okay i am confirming, i am back for sure the 8th of june.... whos happy???

Okay here are other news:

Since i had a month off ... I had the time to think and i decided to have another masseuse working with me part time. Everything is very fresh but i am praying to found the perfect condidate which i am already having luck. Seems i already found her.

For tantric, i am flattered that i have sooo much demands...but client and newers please read on my website correctly...its saying coming soon! Its not in service yet.

It will be soon, i need the time to do the right set up for it. I am planning to start in sept once i will be to a new location.

Keep in mind, tantric will be more expansive then the sensual.

Also if you will want to know more about the tantric, i will be having some tantric ebooks to buy. Remember tantric is a journey, not a session !

Its possible i will be gone a week in august to vancouver and then the whole month in november to an island to visit a friend and enjoy the slow pace of life by the beaches. I will be leaving dates on my website, but yeah some more time off are coming.

Any questions? Any suggestions? Go ahead !

Jude

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest M**th**d

Welcome back Jude. I have the 8th of june marked on my calendar. I hope I will have a chance to meet you again as soon as possible. You have been gone too long already LOL.

MH

yeah i know i was gone for long, i am afraid to not be able to massage anymore... ill need alot of practice to get back on track (kidding).

Jude

Inspirion this is better asked in a PM to Jude not in the public forum area I know she sometimes takes longer to answer but she does answer emails as well if you check her web site

Just wondering if the rates for full body are all in or are tips extra? Thanks. Look forward to a possible meeting with Jude.;-)

Posted via Mobile Device