Jude masso?

Okee dokee that does make sense now I remember her asking that as well

Okay you gents really peaked my interest, going to give her a shout, my lower back has been a little sore, looking for a nice rub:boobies:

Jude will be taking on a partner for 4-hand massage starting next month. I am not sure how she will do it and if it will enhance or cancel the nice private touches Jude has been providing.

She has also updated her photo on her site with one that is more accurate and complimentary. Apparently comment from a client that she is much prettier in person than her old pics was all it took. SS

Jude provides an excellent massage. But she didn't discuss any option until I requested them. She removed her shirt and braw. Great breast (small and firm) and good HJ. Can't beat the price $100.00 . She's also better looking in person.

• Like 1

Jude will be taking on a partner for 4-hand massage starting next month. I am not sure how she will do it and if it will enhance or cancel the nice private touches Jude has been providing.

She has also updated her photo on her site with one that is more accurate and complimentary. Apparently comment from a client that she is much prettier in person than her old pics was all it took. SS

The 4 hand massage wont be happening. My partner got too busy in her own career. I need to found someone else, or completely forget about this idea.

I am planning to do something fun and out of ordinary soon !;-)

Hi everyone,

It is Jude here, from judemasso,

I decided to become a member on cerb, to respond correctly to some answers.

First response. NO, i do not give any prostate massage. This will never be in service and it is non negotiable.

Second, for the receipt question, I am not with my insurance presently, that is the reason why i cannot cover anyone. I am planning to sign back with my insurance in august. Until then it will be from your pocket.

Did i miss any of the questions?

Have fun this summer! LOVE.8-)

Hey Jude (cue music? lol)

Based on you website, our couple of private e-mails exchanged and your current post, I think you're a really smart and pretty masseuse, with a good marketing sense. I've never done the MA thing up to now (always been a full meal deal guy), but you could be my first. Mostly 'cause I could use a pro massage for upper back relaxation. Lol. The rest would be gravy - or cream. Lol. All good no matter what. Welcome to CERB.

Welcome to CERB Jude, had heard a lot of good about you, it's nice to be able to ask you directly ;)

Guest gagagaga

glad you decided to join. Can't wait to meet you in person

Hi Jude

Do you plan to include anymore options in your massage service other then the helping hand at the end?

Do you not think this is something you should ask in private?

Judemasso is a massage therapy service in the first place. I have alot of limits if you compare to massage parlors. Not that i am against them or anything, but it is just not my style to go farther then the little helping hand. I give a real massage, that is the bonus with me, my hand are better then anything else, trust me :lol:

True that you should ask that question privatly. But hey, then i wont have anybody asking me that question again, saving me time , gotta see the positive.

Do you not think this is something you should ask in private?

No, he did not think :twisted:

Guest gagagaga

I'm just glad that Jude has decided to join cerb so that we can all contact her directly and interact with her here.

You seem very grounded Jude, I think you will become very popular here.

Recently enjoyed my first visit with Jude. I was impressed with her, her straightforward manner, and especially with her competence as a masseuse. Really enjoyed my session with her and am planning to return. A shower facility would be a very nice addition in the future but, for now, I can live without it given that Jude is still in a 'startup' situation. She has a real talent for making one feel relaxed and at ease - an essential and critical part of the experience for me.

Maybe all our attention is wearing Jude down a bit. After several visits, instead of normal pattern of more flirty (and adventurous) sessions. I am actually getting cooler reception and more distant and mechanical release. Massage is still very nice and the mileage was always supposed to be low, so I will definitely return. Just wondering if others have same experience lately or maybe its just my "charm" wearing thin?

I did not see any pricing on her web site .Do you have any info

Crash,

please follow the thread from the beginning, you'll find what you are looking for...

Jude is quite good at doing what her business model calls for. You should be quite happy. Looking forward to hearing your reco.

toine

I finally got around to seeing Jude at Jude Massotherapy.

Location is pretty convenient with parking right across the street on the road. (9/10)

Room itself is a single room in a building with other offices. It looks like it used to be a home that has been renovated. As there is no shower and the thinner doors make sound carry through them I have to give the actual room a 6/10

Jude's looks? Easily a 9.5 out of 10. She is REALLY cute and fit. She has a great little rack. I would put it up there with some of the best around but maybe that is just my personal taste.

Conversation? If you keep it going, she does too. We had a constant chatter going through the hour that was pretty nice. 8.5/10

The massage table was very comfortable and she uses a roll pillow under your feet to help release pressure on the lower back which is nice for those of us with a bit of a gut. 9/10

Her full body massage was nice. I didn't get the therapeutic but even the full body which is non therapeutic had good moments with some firmness on the muscles and some light goosebump forming touch interspersed through the hour. She was thorough on making sure every bit of you gets taken care of. 8/10

Finish was nice but a bit mechanical. She accommodates with giving you a nice view of her fantastic features. 7.5/10.

Clean up was the only rough patch. She brought me a warm towel from the bathroom outside in the public hallway and she really should at least get a sink. She didn't "drain" me which to me is a sign of someone newer to the MA side of things. Perhaps a few tips from a few guys will get her taking care of this. It would bump my score here up a good 2 points. 6/10

Cleanliness overall? The place was VERY tidy. I followed someone else pretty quickly so she was putting down fresh sheets when I showed up and the room seemed to be on par or better than most other places around in terms of cleanliness. 8/10

Overall: About 8/10 (averaging all above scores)

Repeat: Yes.

I am wondering IF it would be interested to have a ''ashiatsu massage service''?

A WHAT????

Ashiatsu :

Tell me what you think ???? :rolleyes:

JUDE

Jude

This looks interesting I would like to try it sometime if you begin offering looks interesting

I am wondering IF it would be interested to have a ''ashiatsu massage service''?

A WHAT????

Ashiatsu :

Tell me what you think ???? :rolleyes:

JUDE