I just love kissing, exploring with my tongue, nibling with my lips, purring in ears, sucking on body parts, it is all good and it seems I can never get enough. It can be soooooo sensual and erotic. An encounter without kissing can be a bit frustrating, but when you find someone who is really into it and does it well just takes me to another level.

Kisses can also be very memorable and I am thinking of someone on here that knocked my socks off recently and I certainly let her know it. :)

(Repost)

Is there anything better than the first time you kiss someone new? I don't think there is! You know instantly if you've found a compatable kissing partner. Lousy kissing won't get better, good kissing can become great.

I like to move slowly very slowly and focus on her lips. Cup my hand right behind her ear and pull her gently in. No need to lead with my tongue, that will come, at first its all about the lips. A little tug here or there is nice and the first tongue move may be a light very light lick of the area right at the corner of her mouth, an under appreciated area I've found. Just below the ear toward the shoulder blade the nape of the neck is golden. A little tug of the earlobe seems to be well received as well. When you find a great kisser I could be satisified just kissing, except you both get so turned on it becomes impossible, though you do stop what your doing sometmes just to kiss .

Peace

MG

Great topic. I have been overwhelmed a few times when it feels like having sex in a single kiss. Memorable life moments those ones.

• Like 1

Like my sex, I like the build up you can do with kissing. It is an unbelieveable feeling to sense the build up from a sweet little kiss on the lips to licks and total passion release between you and your partner.

I can kiss for hrs with the right partner.

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

Right now, I feel really really really gooooood about kissing. lol

I agree with most of the original post. I tend to enjoy soft, loose kisses. I licking kissing my partner's neck, jaw line, ears...everything really. softly with nibbles and licks.

I don't like having my face swallowed, or drowning in saliva. lol

I love kissing, I learned how to kiss at a young age with older and younger girls in our backyard in the treehouses. We had a couple of treehouses in the bush and a couple of my friends invited some girls(some were neighbors and some not) we would practice kissing for as long as the day was until our lips would be numb.

One lady that I really enjoyed kissing from Cerb was Petite Amy, she and I really connected when we kissed.

One kiss I will always remember was when I dated this girl and after a couple of dates we hugged when I met her and our cheeks were gliding from each other our eyes were closed and our lips met, we stayed like that for which felt like the whole night, it was like fireworks were exploding all at once.

Edited by NotchJohnson
  • Like 2

The responses to this thread so far are great. I love kissing too ;)

The more I think about it, the more I want to explore that moment of hesitation when you realize your kissing styles don't align. When there's a disjunction between how they kiss, and how you kiss, how do you proceed?

I loved rickkkm's response in the Shout Box this morning. He said "Nathalie...you kiss them again...lol"

Perfect response in my opinion!

I so love the intimacy of a long sensual kiss,it really gets me very horny and excited. I think that there is such a beautiful connection between two people when soft sensual kisses are shared, I love a lady that knows how to kiss softly and use her lips and tongue to arouse me.

I have had the pleasure watching two women kiss when participating in duos and its all about the gentle kiss to start, and then watch how passionate grows and the excitement by two, it is beautiful to watch.

I love a woman with full lips that can kiss passionately it's all about passion, and the delivery and using hands to either hold heads,pull hair, nippling ears, kissing her in areas which you know by her response turns her on and of course hold each other very tight.

• Like 2

Kissing. I adore it. For me the most intimate of acts.

Slow and tender, exploring gently. Hands cupping a face, caressing the neck, running fingers through hair. Teasing. Smiling. Laughing.

And the eyes. Oft times they are closed, but gazing into open eyes as lips and mouths move ever so close - the eyes are indeed the window to the soul.

Guest Ou**or**n

From my side of the fence if I meet a lady who has a different style of kissing I have a brief mental pause, switch gears and roll with it. I have my preferences of soft, sensual kissing but if a lady prefers a more quickly passionate, lip mashing style then I'm good. Now I say this in the context of a first session where getting comfortable with each other is more important. If I see such a lady again I try and vary the kissing towards my preferences as well as hers. Maybe hot and passionate at the start but slow and sensual at the end.

I find kissing is also one of those things that often gets better over time. It is very intimate and the more you know and trust each other the easier it is to be intimate, thus the kissing gets more intimate.

Oh my Nat...how can the simplest of expressions be so intense, disarming, and intimate. Kissing is SO GREAT. I caught myself just needing to breath as I read your post. :wink: The first kiss can tell alot but as has been pointed out...I never put too much into that. The more important stage is what goes thru your body and mind after that first kiss and then what you do with that desire. If its compatibility then you'll always remember it was a kiss that brought you there! XXXX Nat!

• Like 1

No kissing, no gasm for me. It is extremely important and even when someone's style doesn't mesh with mine, I will endeavor to find a happy medium! Once again, communication rules in all things sexual.

• Like 1

And the eyes. Oft times they are closed, but gazing into open eyes as lips and mouths move ever so close - the eyes are indeed the window to the soul.

I always find open-eyed kisses particularly intense. They sometimes leave me feeling very vulnerable.

I often close my eyes and coast along the various sensations but when I open my eyes I'm really (truly) seeing who it is I'm kissing and with that can come various thoughts and feelings that have nothing to do with kissing at all. Feeling 'seen' can be rather disconcerting at times. I'm not sure whether eyes opened or eyes closed is more or less intimate... I think it really depends on who you're kissing and how long you've known each other.

I can get a little bit self-conscious at times if the person I'm kissing is always looking at me. Does that make sense?

From my side of the fence if I meet a lady who has a different style of kissing I have a brief mental pause, switch gears and roll with it.

Perfect response in my opinion. Similar to what rickkkm had to say about it!

No kissing, no gasm for me. It is extremely important and even when someone's style doesn't mesh with mine, I will endeavor to find a happy medium! Once again, communication rules in all things sexual.

Communication is definitely the key. However, when it comes to kissing it's almost a non-verbal kind of communication. I don't think I would ever stop kissing and say "I don't really like it when we kiss and you do xyz". It's a silent dance of the tongues, you know? Kind of like a quiet negotiation of "how about we kiss this way?" and then you just do it.

No kissing, no gasm? Same!

• Like 2

On the other hand, I don't book a date if there is no kissing. Advertise that you're GFE,but do not allow DFK, I just don't cum......lol... Nuff said. ;)

• Like 1

Nathalie,

"5) make sure to breath: yes, and if possible (especially if you need to move away for a second to do it), breathe in the person's ear. It's incredibly sexy to hear an excited inhalation/exhalation of breath. You can then combine this with a little bit of ear nibbling and/or kissing."

Your rule 5 is just soooooo true!!!

I'm strange (surprise surprise), I'm either a polite puckerer or a wickedly passionate kisser.

I love those deep, lost-in-passion kissing sessions, where you're grabbing the back of your

partner's neck and head and pressing lips into lips, tongues forcibly dueling each other, teeth

bumping teeth! Where you're grabbing hair and driving faces into each other! Rubbing and

grabbing and squeezing each other! Either I or my partner has drawn blood more than once. ;-)

I love kissing after I come in my partner! I suck up our liquid residue in my mouth and she pulls

my full mouth to hers and we feast on the taste of our sex!

It will surprise nobody that wine is usually involved. ;-)

YEAH!

Guest La***nico***

What a great thread! Kissing is a huge turn-on for me, in fact just reading this has made me want to kiss someone. Slow sensual kissing is sheer delight and the way Nat described her kissing is similar to mine. There have been a few gents in my past where the styles have differed but I just adapt to my partner's style, then slowly take the lead and guide him in how to kiss me. Kissing can be an amazing experience and completely set the tone for the rest of the intimite time with that person....

This actually wasn't a kiss at all but mygirlfriend and I had the lights down low and the song "By the time I got to pheonix" by Issac Hayes was playing. We didn't kiss but rathe just enjoyed our auras with our faces so close together but without touching. We both felt and still feel today that was one of the most intense sexual experience we have ever had. We both had very intense orgasms without touching or kissing.

As I read Natalie's posts in this thread all I can think is Shit I really want to kiss this beautiful lady.

Natalie if you Kiss have as good as you write I too could spend an entire encounter kissing you. Lolol... but we might have to extend because if you kiss that good.....

Edited by Ice4fun
  • Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

Kissing, for me, is the sensual intimacy that can make or break an encounter...the soft touch, that moment when your lips almost touch but you pause...and feel the warm breath of your partner as she breathes a little heavier...her mouth longing to lock with yours but no...it must wait...you hold her hair firmly, but gently, keeping space between you until you know neither one of you can hold out any longer. You release your grip as your mouths devour each other, your hands frantically removing the others clothes...almost a panic to find every zipper, button or clip. You can't get your naked bodies against each other fast enough as your kisses turn into an explosive orgy of passion and raw sensuality...

A little late to this thread.

I love Nat's comments on kissing and find I agree with them all. I would add that I like the tease as well. You know, things are going well and heating up and suddenly your partner pauses, usually with a wicked smile on the very lips you want so badly.

I love that moment when you realize you have found a truly compatible kissing partner. It doesn't happen often!