I shall be interested to read responses to this one.

No, I do NOT fall into the demographic that is supposed to enjoy this movie, but, I have loved it and can hardly wait for the final part of the movie to come out soon.

I read all of the books, and as is usually the case when books are turned into movies, they were better than the film version.

So am I the only guy who is looking forward to this? Of course, I REALLY have this thing about vampires. :)

I honestly have a hard time getting into this one and I am also a fan of most things vampire. (I've read all of Ann Rice's vampire and related books, which is a lot of books!) So let me get this strait.... Sunshine doesn't kill them it just makes them glimmer?

I have a dildo that I call Edward.

It sparkle and will stay cold two hours if you put in the freezer.

That,s the extend that I like Twilight.

Twilight started 50 shades of Grey.

They should have stayed as fanfiction. Not books or movies

• Like 2

Guest S**a*Q

Twilight makes me wanna shoot myself in the face.

To each their own though.

Frankenh ooker is one of my favourite movies.

So I'm not really one to talk. LOL!

Having spent a respectable amount of money on Twilight books, movies, and paraphenalia,

only to have it all sold for a pittance at a yard sale, I'd be delighted to personally drive a

stake in the heart of this franchise and watch its cold undead blood gurgle from its mouth.

Having said that, I've never seen nor read them. ;-)

The Hunger will always be my favorite vampire film due to the goth Bauhaus intro and Susan

Sarandan's nipples. ;-)

Now I'm thinking Goth and it's time to watch me some Cure.

Here's my opinion on the subject:

twilight-demotivational-posters251.jpg

Just kidding, lol! Seriously even though I'm not a huge fan of the serie, I have watched it entirely and I have to admit that there is a little something magic about it.

PS. I have natural vamp fangs :b PM me for a picture!

Haha I was half expecting to see a number of ladies chime in with something like "Sqeee, Twilight! I want to have Edwards cold, undead babies!". But I was pleasantly surprised at the responses.

I have to hand it to mrrnice2 though, it can't be easy to admit to liking something that was obviously aimed at a very different audience. Props sir, for your honesty!

As for my opinion... well I think that The Oatmeal said it best.

Edited by shawn23
Fixed link
  • Like 2

I've never watched any of the Twlight movies and the whole vampire thing to me is... welll not my thing. Neither is Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek or Star Wars. Those love scenes I hear are pretty good though!

I thankfully have never read the books and have not been subjected to any of the movies. So maybe I have no frame of reference here. The extent of my exposure to Twilight is the following Ozzy spoof :p

That being said Stephen King has publicly knocked her writing. And Stephen King is usually very humble and I have never once heard of him putting down someone else's writing. So for him to do so you know it has to be pretty bad lol

• Like 2

My sister bought me the first Twilight book for christmas one year. I had downloaded the other 3 audio books and listened to them while I walked back and forth to work :) I liked Edward Cullin alot more before he was Robert Pattinson lol. He's furry and gangaly enough he shoulda been a werewolf (but not in this movie because he's too pale to be native)

The last book was of course the best and I've been waiting for it to be made for a bit :) and the CGI has gotten much better as well. And I couldn't get over how grusom and detailed Bella's birth/death scene was....wow

I love the books but haven't watched the movies. My imagination is way better than anything they end up producing as a motion picture. Any book I have ever read that was later turned into a movie turned out to be a bitter disappointment. Now, I either read the book and skip the movie or vice versa.....anything Stephen King related would be a great example!

• Like 1

Well I am sure you are not the only guy looking forward to this movie... but you are one of the few brave enough to admit it. I am really looking forward to the last Twilight movie. It will feature the war between the clans. I think it will be the best movie of the series. Cheers, Jane in Kingston

• Like 1

CAN NOT, repeat CAN NOT tolerate these movies. I have a wide and varying tolerance for all genres of movies but this particular series I just can not stomach. Kristen Stewart is no Brando that is for sure...good thing she is cute(ish).

But to each their own as they say.

i have to admite i've seen half of one movie and the whole movie after that one. i think 2 and 3. never read the books i just don't have the patenice. but the commercial for the last one looks awesome

Guest *ig*a**

I'd rather have my nipples pierced than watch those movies.

Posted via Mobile Device

I shall be interested to read responses to this one.

No, I do NOT fall into the demographic that is supposed to enjoy this movie, but, I have loved it and can hardly wait for the final part of the movie to come out soon.

I read all of the books, and as is usually the case when books are turned into movies, they were better than the film version.

So am I the only guy who is looking forward to this? Of course, I REALLY have this thing about vampires. :)

Twilight was fucking amazeing! The best of the series. I would watch this one over and over again and again. Sooooooooo worth it.

• Like 1