Extended leave of absence...

I am taking an extended leave of absence from active contribution on CERB, so this will be my last post. I need to go in another direction and focus my energies elsewhere.

For those i know well here, and have communicated with recently, i will remain in touch.

A votre santé!

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Good luck to you Mistert! I will miss our chats about cooking in chat!

You've been a great friend on here and I will miss our exchanges. But as friends do...you have my full support and I wish you all the success and happiness in whatever direction you head. I do look forward to your return if that is what lies in your future. Cub

Enjoy your leave of absence to the fullest! Your friends will be waiting for you here should you decide to return.

Best,

toine

Again you will be missed, you are a great contributor to this forum. There will be a big hole in the CERB cooking forum. All the best, and if you don't make it back hope you're successful in your new endeavors.

Guest Ed The****

Do what you have to do and all the best to you while you're doing it. Take care and stay well.

Best wishes Mistert in your new direction :) You were an amazing positive, pleasant and upbeat presence on Cerb. You will be missed. Take care !!