Your Wildest Secret!

Years ago I was going to a hockey tournament with my gf. We were travelling old highway 16. As we were driving and talking along the way to Spencerville. My gf reaches over and pulls down my zipper,out comes you know who, and she proceeds to fondle him. The next thing I know she has Mr. Happy in her mouth giving me a bbj. I thought I was going to drive into the woods. The traffic was heavy enough tractor trailer guys must have had a eye full. Then came the completion Oh what a feeling. I got out of the car a the rink a little wobbly. All I could think of during the game was the ride to the rink.

My most memorable outdoor sexual experience was on the pedestrian overpass tunnel ( directly above the queens way) that starts at Blair station and connects to the Telesat building. Standing up, from behind , watching the cars pass by :) Right smack in the middle of the tunnel, very late at night...ahhh to be young again :)

i do have a fantasie it envolves messages, kissing head to toe, just wild sex and then the kinky part that envolves me penatrating her nice ass and a strap on penatrating her vergina and having a go. i think it will be a big turn on to me anyway. i'm weird

• Like 1

i do have a fantasie it envolves messages, kissing head to toe, just wild sex and then the kinky part that envolves me penatrating her nice ass and a strap on penatrating her vergina and having a go. i think it will be a big turn on to me anyway. i'm weird

That sounds...kinky.

Me like.

Had to dig into my memory bank. My gf and I were having one of those summer heated session in a Montreal hotel. We were attending her friend's wedding. It was running late, but I was still horny as hell from seeing all those hot Montreal girls while shopping with her. So I decided, lets go anal and creame pie her ass.

I dumped a load of spunk in her ass, time was up, we were late for the wedding, so we got dress in a flash - no showering, smelling like sex.

Everything was cool, but once we had to go for the garden walk, and outdoor photo shoot, she started squirming, and walking funny. I looked down the back of her dress, and can see why. My seamen was running down her legs and there was a wet blotch the developed at the back of her dress. She wasn't too sure to laugh or be embarrassed. It wasn't me in the dress, so I found it a little comical.

was having lunch with a friend at the Cock and Lyon on Sparks, things going well, we weren't dating, she was my real estate agent, but my house was sold so we didn't mix business with pleasure.. there was lots of sexual chemistry even during the sale.. so i dared her to go take her panties off while eating. she obliged. after lunch i was walking her back to her car, and we were talking about how her pussy was throbbing, so we snuck into the back hallways behind herbal magic on queen, and i bent her over the sink in the woman's washroom that is there, lifted her skirt, and we had a pretty intense session of me doing her from behind.

another time with a co worker, we went up to the parking lot at 160 elgin, and i went down on her as she leaned over the edge of the parking lot and she was smoking a cigarette. Come to think of it, we fooled around a fair bit in different places in that building.

best had to be one of the conference room on the 15th floor.

i have more, i am a fan of public encounters :) probably my biggest turn on. liked the one about the girl at the bar trying to get a drink, that would be fucking hot. why cant more girls be bold like that..

Additional Comments:

now that im remenissing about my old co worker, i forgot about this, but we had a department picnic at lac leamy, and we went for a smoke in the trail, that park where the entrance is before the bridge on Greber, i haven't lived in gatineau for a while now, so i dont remember. but either way, she was wearing a jean skirt and a tank top and had her bathing suit under, we found a picnic table and it just happened, i sat her on the table, took it out, and we proceeded to having sex while our colleagues where within yelling distance, we could hear them playing frisbee, i dont think anyone suspected anything, we were the only smokers in our department, so we just said we went to have a smoke.

A thing that really turn me on it's 3some... I know sounds weird coming from a girl. But I like to be with 2 guys at the same time. I would do it everyday if i could ahahaha :)

OK my secret best sex has yet to happen...it would be fucking Katrine with another guy!

:)

Spence

I had a young lady and we were together for all of high school. We used to watch a lot of tv at her grandma's house, so Lynn always had a blanket on as the ac was always on. We moved from petting, to stroking her clit until she came all over me, to digits until she came, then having her move closer so we could "spoon" and I could penetrate. First in vagina, then moved to anal! All with her grandma in the room. The odd time here parents were there she would only allow me to finger her wet, hot pussy! Yum

I used to date my brother in law wife and one day at a diner siting in a booth wile the waitres was taking our order she was giving me a hand job Under the table and on top of that she was taking her time to decide on the menu this realy got me going lol

• Like 1

I was down in Daytona Beach a few times for spring breaks during my youth, great place to party.

I was down for the second time and was starting to get a little better at getting to know when I girl was interested or not. Unfortunately for me I was drinking quite a bit and this one girl came on to me several times during the week and I completely blew her off not realizing what she wanted.

Lucky for me on my second last night there I snuck down to the beach after hours and she was just finishing up in the beach shower with a female friend of hers fooling around. She was a little embarrassed at first and saw who I was and asking what I was staring at after blowing her off several times that week.

Being sober this time I quickly corrected my behavior with the lovely lady. Long story short her, her attractive friend, a secluded beach location, and nothing but time. If you've ever heard the expression " it's not about the size of the boat, it's about the motion of the ocean" let me tell you motion of the ocean definately a sexy feeling, don't have foreplay on a beach you get sand in places you didn't know you had :S

All in All best and first 3- some I've had so far!

Cheers

• Like 1

Craziest place I've ever had sex? Likely up in the branches of a tree, or on the roof of a restaurant overlooking a bustling street.

Fantasies? I love playing dress up! Slowly building my costume collection, if I could dress up every day, I would! Schoolgirl, nurses, sexy foxes, flapper, Vaudevillian dancer! All of the costumes! :D

One kind of embarrassing thing? I was doing a private Skype show for a client, and squirted all over my netbook from about 3' away. Bye-bye pretty shiny computer... --frown--

Additional Comments:

This is freaking fantastic!

Additional Comments:

I had a young lady and we were together for all of high school. We used to watch a lot of tv at her grandma's house, so Lynn always had a blanket on as the ac was always on. We moved from petting, to stroking her clit until she came all over me, to digits until she came, then having her move closer so we could "spoon" and I could penetrate. First in vagina, then moved to anal! All with her grandma in the room. The odd time here parents were there she would only allow me to finger her wet, hot pussy! Yum

That is pretty much the best thing ever!

• Like 1

Best sex in public (and pretty sure I've posted it here before ) was at the Art Gallery of Ontario. Met a girl for our second date, walked through the gallery trying to be all suave. The mood hit us and we ended up finding an empty lecture theatre. Almost pitch dark, had her against a wall facing me. Standup mish, turned over for doggie and finally blew my load in her mouth which she swallowed.

Few months later, different girl I dated who loved anal. Fucked her hard in my apartment one after noon and came in her ass. We were late for a movie so dressed quickly and went to the theatre. When the show was over there was a stain of my cum on her skirt and the seat of the theatre lol. Fuck she was glorious! Changed me for life.

I had full on intercourse with my first boyfriend sitting on a park bench down by the Locks when I was a teenager.

Also had sex on a lifeguard stand at the beach with a different guy.

Those were pretty crazy because it was full piv sex.

Also sex with a girl in the bathroom at Babylon.

Major's Hill Park?