Are you an "on the run" person, grab a coffee and go, or do you sit down to a big breakfast, or a more heath concious person, protien shake ect. Whatever it is tell us what you had for breakfast.:biggrin:

This morning I had green tea, fried eggs, toast and some blackberries.

todays breakfast is 2 poacked eggs and leftover pork snitzel with a bottle of water. trying to use things up in the fridge as i am leaving for the dominican on wednesday for 2 weeks .

• Like 1

:P my sister made me drink and eat Chinese food at 2 am so to counter act the calories my breakfast is sugar free redbull with back up fruit in the fridge that will hopefully be enough for lunch nourishment lol but I should be good to eat again come supper :)

• Like 1

Sunday is my breaky day and most Sundays I have 2 eggs over easy, brown toast, peameal bacon, 2 sausages, 1 slice of ham and coffee.

Like Emily said morning sex would have been the perfect finish to it.

• Like 2

Bird seed (actually its wheat sprouted cereal, but it looks & tastes like bird food) bananas, Greek yogurt and milk. All washed down with a hot cup of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee.

• Like 1

First thing I ate today was shower muff! Not sure why, but I'm always starving for that in the morning. After that I had a coffee and granola bar enroute to the office (not quite so satisfying).

• Like 1

Currently N.O.-Xplod 2.0 at 430AM.

After working out, various supps and a two or three egg omlette with ham and Frank's Hot Sauce.

• Like 2

today I had peanutbutter toast a banana and orange juice. lol then I come back to my hotel room and cracked open a sugar free Rockstar. MMMM power start of champions

Protien shake-almond milk, uno's oil, greek yogurt,protien powder,greens powder, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, ice-yahoo now I'm superwoman! :( But I still want some cake.