If other girls are lowering price???

Considering this is tax free (I'm assuming SPs don't claim their income)

That's quite the assumption. While some girls may not claim their income, many, myself included, do.

My mother once taught me something, years ago...

when you ASSUME, you make an ASS out of U and ME....

• Like 1

Argh.......I was going to read only here. However, I changed my mind and figured I'd better do this sober. Since I just finished my first beer, now's the time.

I've seen a few ladies and have regretted not a one. My comfort zone is under $300 and over $200, but that's only a guide. I prefer incall since I do not incur the expense of a hotel, but have done outcall. I never use price as a condition, but I must admit to a couple of guides. If they're expensive to me, I'll look for reviews to ensure it's money well spent. If they're cheaper than I would expect, I figure I'm taking a chance, but so far, I've been happy. I have not a lot of discretionary funds, so I try to spend wisely and make sure the experience is fun, safe, and repeatable for both of us. I have never felt the need for a bad review and I would be mortified if a lady felt less than happy about the time I spent with her. I fondly recall the time I have spent with each and every one and I hope it continues. This brings me back to the topic at hand. Lower prices, I must confess, trouble me more than average or higher prices. I know that thrift stores sometimes yield treasures, but I don't expect it. There are so many criteria that the ladies use to determine their price. These are the criteria that I search out through various methods to ensure that she and I have a good chance at a deeper connection, so to speak. YMMV is a term often used and I wish to increase my "mileage" (by that, I don't mean taking liberties- I mean maximum enjoyment) by somehow finding a lady with matchable traits to mine. It takes a little more work, but there are gems from $100- $1000 - depending upon who they're with and whether they click. If I "click" with a lady, price is so secondary. Primary is......did I enjoy myself? Did she appear to enjoy herself? Would we both repeat? It all boils down to chemistry. there really is no such thing as a bad price, but there is such a thing as a bad experience. If I encounter one of those, then I have spent too much- no matter the price.

To the OP, you know the market and you know yourself. Select the clientele that agree with your inner voice and you have found your perfect price point.

• Like 1

I run my own business and you could categorize it as a luxury expense, instead of a necessity. My prices are somewhat mid to high level in the industry. The fact of the matter is that I charge the rate I do because of a combination of a few factors:

Because I can - Probably the most important reason. If I can charge someone $2k/day, and they are willing to pay for my services at that rate, I will do it. I'm not running a charity or non-profit

Because of my experience and expertise - I've been thrown in a lot of difficult situations and have come out of it a bit smarter. That knowledge helps my future clients, and they usually appreciate it

Because my reviews are that good - Not to brag, but I am very proud of the reviews my clients have given me. They often rave about me to their friends, frequently acting as my spokesmen and women. They would not do this if they felt they received a service inferior to the price they paid

The one factor that will never ever play into my price points is cost of living/running a business - I if can't afford to do what I can because prices are rising, I can suck it up, cut a lot of personal luxuries out of my life or do something else for money. I can't charge more just because the price of gas has gone up or because my equipment is expensive, or my clothes need to be replaced or I need a new website. It is not the clients' business to know how my life is going, as far as they are concerned, I come in, provide the best service I can possibly do, and be professional. And this may sound cold, but I don't care about knowing if someone or some business is able to profit or break even from what they are doing, including SPs. I work hard, or I get eaten by someone else who will. I mentioned this because some SPs have brought it up here, and I respect their decision to charge whatever they want, just not justify it because of their expenses, but because they are just that good. Being an SP is different then what I do, so there are a whole set of different reasons.

My point with all of this is that as an independent business owner, my concern for my clients start when they hire me, not when they try to negotiate me down or complain about how my field is so expensive. You can choose between Sears or Harry Rosen for suits, but you can't negotiate at either locations. And if someone thinks that the general industry is getting too expensive, it'll either snap back to what it use to be, or go on getting more expensive. Seeing an SP or MA is a luxury. And it'll react to market demands, just like everything else. Complaining about it seems a bit silly (but that's just me).

If there is a certain $300/hr SP who does not treat clients well, she will lose out. Don't worry about her, worry about yourself. Visit highly recommended SPs. In my case, I found an SP that's awesome and quite professional, and I decided that I rather go back instead of seeing other SPs. Hey look, I'm a repeat customer!

C/N: Either pay up, or don't. Nothing ticks me off more then when people complain my industry charges too much, and I can't imagine this industry is any different.

Edit - If my unnecessarily long comment was unclear to anyone, an SP is free to charge whatever she wants for a variety of reasons that she set for herself, just like I did for myself for what I do. If she can make a comfortable living of it, great, power to her.

/Soapbox

• Like 2

We do not usually permit discussions on rates here on cerb as it brings out the trolls but on he flip side i think some guys (and gals) could benifit from a mature discussion. With that said any fights and troll posts (coments that i feel were made to create drama or piss someoe off) and i will suspend (or ban) without warning as i would like this to continue as a mature discussion.

I hope this is very clear.

• Like 1

Guest ***rgi*****9

It is a very interesting thread as to what prices should be, Sp's want the rate as high as they can go, pooners want it as low as possible.

To me that sounds like every single business in the world. The role for business is to maximize profits. The role of the consumer is to get great value for what they spend.

The great companies out in the world know how to do that, the ones that can't figure it out go bankrupt.

So to the OP it is up to you what you charge, if you want to lower your prices go ahead. If you want to increase them go ahead only you will know exactly what you should be charging.

As for some of the comments on both sides, many have made assumptions, many have made generalizations, at the end of the day if your happy that's all that matters. For myself I will say I have paid anywhere from $150.00 to almost $2000.00 for a session. Yes it is a huge spread, but I can tell you there are many SP's that I will not see and there are many that I will. If I feel that the rate they are charging is too much I just will not see them, if the rate is what I feel is reasonable then it may develop into a very long term and pleasurable experience for both of us. Also to add to this some SP's that are charging even $200 are charging too much and some that are charging considerably higher could probably charge even more. The quality of the service that they provide is ultimately what determines the price they will be charging.

If a GENTLEMAN isn't ok with a specific ladies rate DON'T SEE HER!

It should occur to some that what a lady chooses to charge for you to be ALONE and INTIMATE with her is for her to choose. By attempting to FORCE lowered prices to match those of the lower rate extremely high risk offering (likely desperate and or drug addicted) ladies currently advertising on winnipegs bp, you are asking us to take further risk to OUR HEALTH and the HEALTH OF THOSE WE SELECT TO INVITE TO BE INTIMATE WITH US.

I am not interested in spending time with anyone who negotiates my rate, as this completly turns me off.

May I ask what fellas are willing to compromise for the negotiated rates you think we should be charging?!

Rates went up when expectations for BBBJ, and many other services did. Providers are taking way more risk to their health, so it makes sense to me that rates would rise also.

In winnipeg our rates are much lower than plenty of other provinces. As much you may wish, you won't turn Winnipeg into Montreal, end of story.

If you want to endanger yourself seeing high risk bottom budget service providers, by all means do so. Don't think it is acceptable to haggle a ladies rate, she set her rate to what made her feel ok with providing services at a risk to her safety and discretion.

I'd suspect by seeing a lady whom one has haggled down in price would result in a less than average encounter simply for making the lady feel you did not think she was WORTH HER RATE!!

I will add that I am in no way suggesting ladies with lower rates than myself are that which I have mentioned above. I am only reffering to the woman whom take whatever they are offered, and those who are advertising as "down for whatever"

Guys, reading these conversations about our rates on the other erb are enough to make a lady want to raise her rates, PLEASE do us a favour and don't see us if you don't like what we charge as it will not ever be good enough if you feel you are paying more than you should.

At the end of the day, there are plenty who DO and WILL pay our rates.

Edited by DeeperConnection
spelling error
  • Like 4

Is there a "service provider" category in that economic development study? Kinda doubt it!

I agree that girls can charge whatever they want to. But I, for one, won't pay over two hundred ever. No girl is worth that. Sorry just my opinion. I do this for kicks and spending three hundred is not fun!

Prices have gotten out of control. We see new girls posting ads for two fifty and up and a week later they are gone because prices are ridiculous

Considering this is tax free (I'm assuming SPs don't claim their income), three hundred an hour X 2 guys per day X 5 days per week X 40 weeks (taking into account time off) = one hundred twenty thousand per year tax free. This equates to close to two hundred thousand per year.

And prices aren't too high?!?!

Okay, so very sorry, I promise this is the last thing I'm gonna say on this thread (stupid me getting sucked into this yet again)

Anyhow, family member works for the CRA. Trust me, if someone lives a lifestyle other then stashing all that 100k/year in their mattress, they will be audited and will be caught. You can't earn that much money without being noticed, and the only certainty with any ruling government is that they will come after you for taxes. Hell, I've heard of drug dealers filling in their tax returns just to avoid the shitstorm of hell that comes with hiding from the government.

So argument null/void

And if I made that much, trust me, I'd be going for $200,000 the next year

• Like 1

Because we give a lot. We give you our bodies.

Always remember, never lose sight of it and respect and appreciate this fellas !! I know I do.

• Like 2

I was trying to quote a post at top of page 2 in this thread here.

Consider how it may Psychologically affect US to have you assume that all providers are being forced to lower rates simply cuz some are.

Does it not occur to you that the ladies lowering their rates are perhaps those you consider to be SW's, who's services I have yet to see being recommended or reviewed.

It's assumptions like we are going to HAVE TO lower rates because a few have, that are the exact reason the OP shouldn't entertain negotiations to her rate.

Might I ad quickly that BP is getting out of hand. I have recieved threats for not agreeing to a lowered rate just yesterday, followed by abusive emails calling me a good for nothing this and that.

This alone is plenty of reason not to lower your rates to what someone thinks he should pay.

I can't believe how bitchy this is all sounding. The bottom line is this...it's a business..If the service offered is worth the price charged the world will beat a path to your door. If it isn't they won't.

That's how business works...there are no guaranties...but good service always speaks for itself.

I'll visit you once if you're highly recommended and I'll repeat if you're worth the price of admission. If you're not I won't return and if I'm asked (in a pm) I'll tell others what I think. It's my hard earned money and I'll spend as much of it as I like where and when I like.

Not that hard to understand is it?

Might I ad quickly that BP is getting out of hand. I have recieved threats for not agreeing to a lowered rate just yesterday, followed by abusive emails calling me a good for nothing this and that.

This alone is plenty of reason not to lower your rates to what someone thinks he should pay.

You've really received threats? Wow, that's terrible. Though i've never seen you, I think that your rates are well priced, considering that i've never seen anything but glowing reviews.

Deciphering the OP's question (with the help of other posts, I'm slow LOL), all I can say is a lady should charge what she feels her time and companionship is worth. It is not for anyone else to say whether her rates are too high. It is also inappropriate to imply ladies don't pay taxes, or are seeing x number of clients a day, or know how much they make net a year. A person's annual income is his/her business, and no one elses.

If you find a lady's rates too high for your budget, then see another lady. Or if you wish to see a certain lady who's rates are higher, but you do wish to see her, save up your money for a few months and then schedule an encounter. Remember, this lifestyle is a luxery, not a necessity. Some even call it a hobby. If you can't afford to see a lady, then don't. But don't begrudge a lady her rates. They are for the lady, and the lady alone to determine

My two cents.

RG

If the rate is too high, then book a shorter session. I get weary of hearing complaints about hourly rates, when both sps and clients could simply get at least a little creative and do something with lower rates not by reducing the hourly rate, by by offering different services, and shorter sessions

Additional Comments:

I'm finding some of the Client-side responses in this thread to be amazing.

In the last instance, on what basis does one "take a rough guess at what the majority of SPs would do". Does this come from handling the financials for a great number of SPs? IMHO making the assumption that most or any SPs do not file taxes is not a good assumption. Nor is making any assumptions on annual income.

Earlier on in this thread there was a crack about SPs making 20 times the average wage. This is seriously "apples and oranges" in that the $10/hr wage earner is not paying rent for the business, is not paying the utilities, the taxes, the wholesale price of the goods being handled. Elsewhere in the thread is a very good description of what costs are incurred by the SP.

So I guess I'm in the "I'm OK with that the SP charges" camp. Yes, there are some I would like to see that I cannot afford. There are also a lot charging in a price range I can afford. I can't afford a Mercedes but I'm not going use the term gouging to describe Mercedes price structure.

re: 20 times the average wage. Personally that is a laugh because I am available 7 days a week between 9am and 11pm,. My hourly rate is pretty low when you consider that is what I need to do in order to get the appts that I do get. most sps have to be quite flexible with their times and schedules, and usually or often at the cost of a personal life for the time they do this.

If someone is 'on call' in other jobs, do they consider that just because they didn't get called in that they weren't 'working'?

No matter what the rates are, there are always going to be a small group of clients who resent the sps for charging anything at all. But that is the nature of this, that it is actually a business.

Gouging is the word I think most find disagreeable,. I don't see the point of using a word like that. It isn't like this is the price of food or gas or anything, you can choose not to use the 'product' and pay the fees.

I would also like to point out that phrase "hard earned money". I see it a lot on review sites. There is somehow linked to an unspoken assumption that an sp's income is not 'hard earned'. The last text I received was one word: "Die". Look at the post 3 above mine, and see what Deeper has had to put up with simply for advertising and providing her services. Maybe take a moment to think about whether or not the client's money is earned 'harder' than the sps' is.

• Like 6

I do have to agree with the guys here that have said that they refuse to see any SP that is too low in price. It's possible that an SP is trying to establish herself (or may offer deals in certain times), but SP-ing is a dangerous profession at times, and it doesn't generally work along the lines of loss leaders. If a lady seems too desperate for money, it's a turn off to me, and it's the same reason why i'd never book time with an SP that has fifty zillion ads on BP per day.

My perfect range is $200-$250......because it still leaves well enough room for a good tip, if I feel that a session went really well. Heck, I have bad days at work, it's difficult to always be in the best mood for every customer at every time.

I think that prices have gotten way too high in the last while. $300.....i've been burnt on that, because i'm assuming that for that price, it's going to be better than usual, and i've had rush jobs at that price. On the other hand, if an SP can guarantee outstanding service, then I think that it's warranted. It's just that "great service" is in the eye of the beholder--far too often, I think that alot of the younger SP's that want to cash in on the "young and hot" thing, think that they can charge $300 for being "young and hot". Not quite. I want a little bit of insight and some ability by them to be able to talk about a wide variety of issues going on in the world, not just the latest Twilight saga, you know what I mean? I actually pay more for the overall experience--the candor, the wisdom, the laughs; the appreciation of culture.

I don't go to the Keg and pay $30 bucks for a steak dinner. I don't buy a meal. I buy an experience. I go there to buy the ambience, the multi-course meal; something that I cannot get at home. I apply the same principle to anything that I pay for, and it's why I shop at Safeway, for example, rather than Superstore. Yeah, it's cheaper at Superstore, but you have to bag your own stuff and deal with rude shoppers there. I'm all for the "get what you pay for" mentality, just as long as i'm actually getting more with paying for more.

The same holds true for a session--i'm not buying sex, i'm paying for an experience. I mean, it's tough to beat my hand, if you're talking about pure orgasmic quality. I book time with SP's, because there is only so much that my hand can do, y'know?

Hope this did well to be objective as to why SP's should be charging no more than $250 if they can't provide a well balanced session. I think that a high price is actually having the opposite effect now....if guys have been burnt on paying for more and still getting less, then why pay more?

Edit: also thinking more as to why rates may be lowered, is that the internet has opened up far more competition. BP, in particular, anyone can post there, there's really no quality filter; every SP claims "unrushed" and "great" services, but it gets to be a tad.....tiresome to filter out who's actually great, and who's not. I think that EC sort of filtered it out in that you at least had to pay a high fee to advertise there. Not to say that all the SP's there have had the best services, but it did sort of filter out less serious ones.

Ill say this...

Nothing in life is guaranteed....you live and learn but to generalize that you get more bang for your buck at a certain price tag you are dead wrong.

People get burnt, because they treat an intimate encounter like fast food. If you took the time to pre-book, exchange a few emails and establish a mental connection before your encounter - your date would not be a disappointment. If I do not establish any form of mental connection during an email exchange with a potential client, I cancel the date. At the end of the day, don't rush something that needs time to be amazing. Yes I get people are busy, but attempting to book me on no notice shows no respect and I will decline the date. I take a risk letting random strangers into my space, no way in hell am I letting someone disrespect me by not adhering to my policies.

where one advertises has nothing to do with quality of service, I have ads on BP, other boards and EC, does that make me not worth the dollar i command because of where I have ads? Bring on the competition, I have not raised or lowered my donations in 2 years. Clearly the market supports it, and I encourage others to not sell themselves short when it comes to donations they deserve.

Prices are no way even close to what they were 5 years ago, before i left the Biz I charged $450/hr in the day and $600 at night and it was never questioned or insulted. What you don't understand is there is quality out there, but one needs to research and take time to find it.

Maybe you can only afford $200 or maybe even $250, don't slag anyone off for commanding more. Save up, take your time and enjoy the encounter. Or stick with what you can afford and stop bitching that donations are too high.

• Like 7

Emily hit the nail on the head. Save up! This is not a necessity but a desire! A lady will charge what she deems necessary; end of story. As she said, perhaps a bit of communication will go a long way in ensuring that you receive what it is you are looking for, be it at any price.

• Like 1

This is definitely a luxery, with some amazing ladies, some of whom have posted here.

If you can't afford a lady's rate, then see another lady. Or save up to see her, or in some extreme cases, sell your boat LOL (some know what I'm talking about). But you will find if you spend the time establishing the connection that Emily refers to, your encounter will be even better than imagined

Just echoing what ladies have said, because they are right. Their rate is their rate, for them to determine, not for guys to begrudge and complain about

RG

Wow...

I was just trying to point out that there are providers worth what they charge, and there are those who aren't. The fine ladies here that treat this profession and its partakers with respect deserve every penny they charge, and their clients know it, and appreciate it, showing that appreciation with their patronage.

My beef is with the BP slags that advertise only there, have no overhead, no training, no customer respect, and expect $250/$300 / hr. The ones with no pro pics, website. The ones that have a crappy, cat urine covered incall in a sketchy part of town with no parking. Ones that you KNOW would never pay a penny in tax. Ones that upcharge for anything and everything. One's that don't seem to understand that one hour is 60 minutes, not just til you get tired of the client.

The problem is that there is no apparent difference to these "SP's" that the service they provide is a completely different service than Professional Ladies.

That's my beef.

Edited by rubintugger

Wow...

I was just trying to point out that there are providers worth what they charge, and those who aren't. The fine ladies here that treat this profession and its partakers with respect deserve every penny they charge, and their clients know it, and appreciate it, showing that appreciation with their patronage.

My beef is with the BP slags that advertise only there, have no overhead, no training, no customer respect, and expect $250/$300 / hr. The ones with no pro pics, website. The ones that have a crappy, cat urine covered incall in a sketchy part of town with no parking. Ones that you KNOW would never pay a penny in tax. Ones that upcharge for anything and everything. One's that don't seem to understand that one hour is 60 minutes, not just til you get tired of the client.

The problem is that there is no apparent difference to these "SP's" that the service they provide is a completely different service than Professional Ladies.

That's my beef.

Wow

Why so concerned

First, whether a elite companion with professional photographs, websites etc or one who only advertises on BP, no website or photographs, all of these ladies are human beings and ladies deserving of respect. They aren't slags. Show some common courtesy

Judging from your post .

You go to BP and see they have no pro pics, or websites so why did you schedule an encounter with lady to begin with

You know ahead of time they are in the sketchy side of town with no parking. Don't go to the sketchy side of town, or get the hell out of the sketchy side of town when you see it's a sketchy side of town, move on.

You know their incall is cat urine covered. So their BP ad wasn't enough for you, you went to the sketchy side of town, that wasn't enough for you, you went inside their incall...didn't the smell of cat urine make you turn around and walk out? That wasn't enough for you

Now you know they don't pay taxes (really a concern between Revenue Canada and the lady, not you) Although if your so civic minded a citizen and tax payer, why don't you report them to Revenue Canada. If you don't aren't you just as much contributing to this "problem" that you complain about. Mind you you might need some evidence not rhetoric spouted off anonymously on a board

It sounds reading your post, like all these warning flags about the lady were there before you even saw her, but you saw her anyway paying her donation. So why should she reduce her rates, you were willing to pay them even knowing ahead of time she wasn't a "professional lady" (using your term) And if I'm wrong, you didn't see her, then why your beef to begin with? You are concerned about something that really didn't affect you (assuming the warning flags ahead of time were enough for you to not book an encounter). Personally I think your post is just feeding all the negative stereotypes about this lifestyle, not needed here. But if this is based on your personal experience, well in business terms you are the market, the market has spoken, whether you saw the lady or didn't see the lady. If you didn't see the lady, then why the beef. If you did, after all the warning flags well you kinda have to blame yourself a bit too don't you? And you gave the lady no reason to reduce her rates or improve her service did you.

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
changed a sentence to better wording
  • Like 1

I haven't read all of the posts on this thread but here's my take on the OP's question and the whole rate thing. Keep in mind I am retired so I really don't have a dog in this fight but I was a very active participant for over 10 years and maybe can lend some perspective.

As a professional person who charges clients for my time I would never deny an SP her or his right to charge what ever they feel they are worth. It is a bit of a self esteem issue. If you value yourself and the expertise or talent you bring to the table, others should be willing to pay for that talent or expertise. You are always going to be regarless of your profession, in a position where some people cannot aford your services or thing you charge too much. In fact there is an old saying in business that if at least 2 or 3 people a week don't complain about your prices then you're not charging enough.

There are also always going to be those out there sharing your profession who charge more or less than you do. While there is nothing wrong with using others as a guage, it is dangerous to simply set your rates to match others. Figure out what you need to cover your expenses and live the lifestyle you want. Then simply say if I see X number of clients a day (this will vary with your fee) and I want to work Y number of days a month, I need to charge Z per hour in order to make my monthly nut. From here you will likely need to make some adjustments if you are not making your ends meet every month but at least it is a starting point.

My only negative comment about the current rates in the city is I personally think that many of the new ladies are hurting themselves by starting out charging $250 -300/hr. Just like any new business the most important thing you need is a clientelle. While some of us are fortuante enough to have a large enough network of friends or other clients to rely simply on referrals, most need ways to attract new clients. This can be done through creative marketing plans or adveritising but also by initially being very affordable. I must admit when I was in the game I would not go and try someone new if she was at the same rate or higher than one of my reliable providers. I needed a economic buffer to offset the fact I could be disappointed before I'd take a chance on a newbie. Once you have the client in the door, knock their socks off with superior service and then you can justify increasing your rates down the road. Many studies have shown a very satisfied client is not going to leave you even if your rate goes up as much as 20% in one year as long as they know you deliver the goods. The clients who do leave you (Butterfly clients because they flitter from provider to provider soley dependant on price) will leave but are not the type you build a business with.

To summarize my advice to the OP is charge what you feel you need to and you are worth. Start out on the low end then blow the client away with a fantastic experience. Then over the next year gradually increase your rates to gradually establish the clientelle you wish to have. Continue to provide excellent service. Then ride your reputation to a successful life.

Cheers

• Like 1

Wow... early morning typo... edited to reflect the actual sentiment... sorry for those I offended.

I guess no one read past that, but hey.

In no way was I insinuating that most SP's aren't worth the money they charge. My trains of thought got crossed up, and the "most" i was referring to were the BP ads, as referenced later.

But anyways, there are SP's that are worth what they ask, and those that aren't worth a penny for the services they offer. That's my point.

And it is a free market, so go ahead and charge what you will.

And for the lucky pooners that have found sites like this, you don't realize just how licky you really are. There are guys out there that just have the ads on BP to judge a SP by, and that's where the bombardment advertising these scammers pull off nets them clients. All they need is a few newbies a week to make a "living", a tough wy for new hobbiests to be indoctorinated.

Some people drive Ferraris, others drive Hyundais. You drive within your budget, and that's why there are different brands and models to choose from. And there is no protection from a purchaser from getting a lemon if they don't do their research.

But likewise, there aren't a lot of Ferraris bought each year. If you think ou can charge Ferrari rates (even if you give Ferrari service) and still get Honda Civic sales volume, that's a marketing mistake.

On another note, maybe the Mods of these boards should start running BP ads to help newbie hobbiests avoid the cat urine incall types, and the cash grab and runners that advertise.

You know I find comments like this to be just horrible. Saying "most" like the majority of ladies are not worth the money they ask for is extremely insulting. Can we please keep hate comments and really nasty negative comments off the site. Discuss matters in a mature adult way please. When you make nasty comments that provoke negative emotions like this I see it as a TROLL post (Trying to cause drama more then discuss a topic).

Please be more considerate.

I would normally remove comments like this but I will leave this here so the ladies can see (and make note) of this comment from this member. May be someone you might want to avoid.

It's may seem strange, considering the OP's post, but I've been considering raising my rates for a while. Originally, when I started and wrote my business plan, I wanted to set a rate that had sustainability. I didn't want to be lowering it for specials and raising it when things were slow. Also, I wanted to offer an affordable price and real value for the money. I didn't want to seperate myself as 'elite', but instead I thought that by keeping my rates extremely affordable, it would allow all types of gentlmen to enjoy my wares, not only the rich. As I've mentioned before, I go to a lot of trouble when I have a client. The preparation involved in a BDSM session takes even more time. But I am always in the moment with my clients and consistently provide the very best service that I am humanly able to. I feel my clients deserve that for their hard-earned money. Additionally, I realized from the very beginning that this particular profession is all about customer service, and I continually ensure that the encounter I provide is exactly what the client wants, within my own parameters of course. And then I get to see women coming out of the woodwork, offering themselves as 'experienced' and they're only 21, or the best, hottest, tightest etc. in the city. Yet no reviews or good ones. People home in other parts of the residence, stinky or unkempt homes, 'call-it-in' service, no LFK, no DATY yet they claim to be GFE, little to no conversational skills, dirty linens, unwashed between appointments etc. And they're charging a lot more than I do, for a hell of a lot less! It's infuriating and the popularity of some of these women makes me feel like I'm undercutting myself for the service I provide.

Just something I've been struggling with for a while. :)

Edited by Soleil Sublime
  • Like 4

It's may seem strange, considering the OP's post, but I've been considering raising my rates for a while. Originally, when I started and wrote my business plan, I wanted to set a rate that had sustainability. I didn't want to be lowering it for specials and raising it when things were slow. Also, I wanted to offer an affordable price and real value for the money. As I've mentioned before, I go to a lot of trouble when I have a client. The preparation involved in a BDSM session takes even more time. I am always in the moment with my clients and consistently provide the very best service that I am humanly able. I feel my clients deserve that for their hard-earned money. Additionally, I realized from the very beginning that this particular profession is all about customer service, and I continually ensure that the encounter I provide is exactly what the client wants, within my own parameters of course. And then I get to see women coming out of the woodwork, offering themselves as 'experienced' and they're only 21, or the best, hottest, tightest etc. inthe city. And they're charging a lot more than I do, for a hell of a lot less! It's infuriating and the popularity of some of these women makes me feel like I'm undercutting myself for the service I provide.

Compared to what some of these "hot, tight, 21 year olds" are charging, you my dear, should be charging $500.00/hr. LOL!

Seriously I personally think you are one who should raise her rates! Having been the recipient of your beauty and talents in the past I can tell you (and everyone here) that I wouldn't have given it a second thought if you raised your rates. If the rates the newbies are charging now are $250 -300.00, you need to be at the top of that range.

And I can tell you, my dear Ms. Soleil, you won't skip a beat.

Cheers

• Like 2

Again, it comes down to something you said, Soliel, sustainability. Will you have as many clients at $250 as $200? Would you get more at $180 than $200? Would someone visit you weekly at $150 but only monthlty at $250? $600 net income vs. $250.

It is all about what you feel comfortable doing, and what your expectations are. There is even one lady I've seen that leaves the donation completely up to the client, I guess if you don't give what she thinks is good compensation for services rendered, she probably won't book you again... I've never had a problem offering her a very fair rate, because she earns it.

There are SP's who can book 1 or 2 clients every day at $300+, most of them repeaters. There are good SP's that haven't built the rep or clientelle to do that yet, but might someday. To build that, some will use price, some won't.

Is that wrong? Nope. It is all what you are comfortable with.

Will raising your price affect your business? Quite probably. Will it reduce your total income? Until you try, who knows?

And I feel your pain when you see these BP ads asking $300+ for SP's we all KNOW aren't worth a dime, if they even provide a service before snatching the cash and running. Don't let them get to you, they aren't here for the long run. And just because some guy lists his 1994 Hyundai Excel on Kijiji for $5000, doesn't mean yours is worth that too. Its all about "comparables", (although there are few that compare to most of the ladies on here).

I've seen a lot of SPs that, after they have established a clientelle, raise their rates for new clients. Some of the existing clients pay the increase as well, but the ones the lady really likes she'll see at the original rate. Again, its not like "work" if you are enjoying what you are doing, and most people in life would gladly accept a lower wage if they could truly enjoy what they are doing. Its when you have to put up with crap (people) you don't like that you need to make the max for your efforts.

It is a free market, and everyone can charge what they think is fair, and will get business that reflects that. Even in this, it is the purchasers money, and they have to decide to spend it. And if the perceived value isn't there.... they won't.