If other girls are lowering price???

I still see the gentlemen whom I met at my previous rate for that rate.

I do this to reflect my appreciation for them, as they took a chance on me as a non reviewed provider at that time, and helped me to reach personal goals that meant and still mean the world to me!

I don't think all the slagging of bp is fair though. Many providers travelling and local use this site, and from my personal experience having only advertised on bp til very recently, I've met all the gentlemen I've spent time with off this site, and all my reviews and recco's came from those gentlemen.

To judge a provider based on where she advertises, and to suggest she advertises there cuz its cheap (if this was the case wouldnt all the terrible sp's advertise here on cerb seeing as it's free)

My -------- ads bring more inquires than ec and cerb combined, despite many are not ideal and or not serious inquires, I have found no need to advertise elsewhere, and only began to do so because of statements made by gentlemen about bp advertisers.

Nor do I use professional pictures (haven't had the time)or plan on developing a website, personally don't want one.

It's kinda strange how bp advertisers and bp gets discussed as a total waste of time, yet, your all using it! so when dissing bp and making statements that generalize those who choose to advertise there as crappy sp's and bad providers and SW's, you are calling us all these things, including myself, and many other well reviexed providers. Frankly I find this offensive, especially when said by someone whom I have spent numerous visits with. Please consider this next time one of you is inclined to make generalized statements like ALL providers on bp are SW's and / or crappy urine smelling incall girls.

Just like we as providers need to weed through the less ideal encounters to ensure our safety and whatnot, you fellas gotta weed out the risky overpriced, bad service providers. It is what it is.....

• Like 3

And then I get to see women coming out of the woodwork, offering themselves as 'experienced' and they're only 21, or the best, hottest, tightest etc. in the city. Yet no reviews or good ones. People home in other parts of the residence, stinky or unkempt homes, 'call-it-in' service, no LFK, no DATY yet they claim to be GFE, little to no conversational skills, dirty linens, unwashed between appointments etc. And they're charging a lot more than I do, for a hell of a lot less! It's infuriating and the popularity of some of these women makes me feel like I'm undercutting myself for the service I provide.

I have been feeling that way as well. I started out seven or so years ago at 120/hh 180/hr. Seven years later I'm sitting at 150/hh 200/hr. I think its time I gave myself a raise. I'm not a provider that enjoys seeing numerous clients daily. I enjoy having one or two, this way I know I am going to be able to give them my best & they know I'm not tired or sore. I enjoy them more as much as they enjoy me. Traveling takes a toll on me as I will see more client's daily because of the extra expenses.

I still see plenty of men not grasping the concept of lowering rates= more clients. Really? That is not always necessarily true. I have a monthly Customer Appreciation day with reduced rates & I don't have my phone blowing up or them breaking down my door. I will see a max of four clients that day. I have sometimes just had only one. It's the rest of the weekend/month they are all calling when my rates aren't discounted. I don't generally need to have an Appreciation Day as I get enough business, but thought I'd show some appreciation to those that have seen me for years & give a new client a chance to see me at a lesser rate. Also Gentlemen, lower rates + more clients= A very tired cranky, sore, flustered woman that is going to start possibly providing poor service by her fourth client.

Telling the ladies how to run their business is in very poor taste. Till you've lived a day in a life of a Provider, having to be flexible, see some not so desirable people. Answer endless emails, phone call's. Endless amounts of laundry. Having your home in a clean & tidy manor even if your just not in the mood to clean we still do. Spend an hour getting ready for sometimes a no-show. I could go on for days. We aren't sitting around doing absolutely nothing daily. There's the gym, tanning, manicure/pedicure lingerie shopping, supply shopping. I get up early like I would be going to a 9-5 job to be sure that I'm showered, have my face on for those early morning calls, (which I love the best). Plus as you fella's are calculating the amount we make yearly , your not taking into account the days that our phones can get quiet.

Yup definitely time to give myself a raise. I offer a safe GFE. It can be debated that unless I offer bbbj I'm not a true GFE. I still offer all the other acronyms I just prefer to play safe when it comes to bb.

Deeper/Emily I admire you for still giving your initial starting rate to your true & trusted clients that helped get you where you are today. Showing appreciation goes a long way :)

• Like 2

Ill say this...

Nothing in life is guaranteed....you live and learn but to generalize that you get more bang for your buck at a certain price tag you are dead wrong.

People get burnt, because they treat an intimate encounter like fast food. If you took the time to pre-book, exchange a few emails and establish a mental connection before your encounter - your date would not be a disappointment. If I do not establish any form of mental connection during an email exchange with a potential client, I cancel the date. At the end of the day, don't rush something that needs time to be amazing. Yes I get people are busy, but attempting to book me on no notice shows no respect and I will decline the date. I take a risk letting random strangers into my space, no way in hell am I letting someone disrespect me by not adhering to my policies.

where one advertises has nothing to do with quality of service, I have ads on BP, other boards and EC, does that make me not worth the dollar i command because of where I have ads? Bring on the competition, I have not raised or lowered my donations in 2 years. Clearly the market supports it, and I encourage others to not sell themselves short when it comes to donations they deserve.

Prices are no way even close to what they were 5 years ago, before i left the Biz I charged $450/hr in the day and $600 at night and it was never questioned or insulted. What you don't understand is there is quality out there, but one needs to research and take time to find it.

Maybe you can only afford $200 or maybe even $250, don't slag anyone off for commanding more. Save up, take your time and enjoy the encounter. Or stick with what you can afford and stop bitching that donations are too high.

All good points. But I should point out that, from a hobbyist's point of view, sometimes it does really get to be difficult to ascertain who is really

"above and beyond".....even with homework. I've been recommended certain SP's that I just didn't click with, at all. Here's the thing--I don't expect a one size fits all sort of thing--but there is bound to be times where both SP's and clients don't click, and it's not necessarily either sides' fault. But it does happen.

Considering that I don't ask for money back after the session, you'll have to respect and understand that I respect a lady's price up front, and sometimes one can do all their homework, and an SP has a bad night, eventually some of us get that night or day. Everyone that is involved in a customer/ service based industry (that could even be a clerk at WalMart) will have a bad day at some point, just out of fatigue or having other things in one's life that they're being distracted by.

Deeper/Emily I admire you for still giving your initial starting rate to your true & trusted clients that helped get you where you are today. Showing appreciation goes a long way :smile:

I appreciate not only them but all the gentlemen I've spent time with. They all have supported me to accomplish goals well beyond my initial hopes. There aren't words to express my gratitude, so I do everything possible to express this in our encounters.....

I've been considering a special similiar to your customer appreciation day specials, but with all the discussion that ladies do specials because they are losing out on buisness, etc. etc. leaves me torn.

I would be very uncomfortable entertaining someone I met through running a special who felt the special was created out of desperation rather than appreciation for those who have reservations due to my rate, or have a set max. rate they are comfortable spending.

To run a appreciation day that fellas don't view as such would really rub me the wrong way.

In regards to suggestions that by lowering rates=more clients. For me having multiple men coming and going from my incall is rather indiscreet for both parties. I am in a smaller block, not a highrise building. I also have made the personal decision awhile back to reduce the number of guests I entertain, as I was not balancing things very well and it led to a few missed appointments and somewhat of a sexual "burnout" period, (which I chose not to entertain til I got my "MOJO?" back. )

Despite everyones differences of opinion, this has a been an informative thread (at least for me) It is dissapointing to see so many stereotypical comments and assumptions from many of the winnipeg gentlemen, I feel this city over many others, has alot of negativity towards local providers and I have seen this negativity growing towards the touring as well, not often here on cerb, but the other erb board. It should be noted that this negativity, along with assumptions INHO is a "JADED" mentality that those gentlemen seem to constantly wish to install on others.

I dont know your personal reasons for being this way, what I do know is, pushing those views on non jaded lurkers or newbies and even non jaded pooners is very dangerous to us providers. Seeing those who think the sp world owes them something for whatever reason be it wasted money, bad encounters etc. puts us in an even more vulnerable situation.

Like a JADED provider is considered not worth seeing, neither are JADED hobbyists. I should not be made to feel bad over any previous experiences anyone has had. Nor should any other provider who has not caused you bad experiences.

I only ask that you please take this into consideration, and should you choose to remain negative about this hobby, kindly don't push to make other gentleman feel the same way. Oh by the way, Happy Holidays!! XOXOXO

(I promised myself to not post anymore in this thread)

I should also point out that my comments are not directed to either Emily here--both have had outstanding reviews. You're not the ones that some of us are referring to.

I think that the +$300 price that some are referring to, aren't the touring ones or the ones that can back up their quality service. It's the local SP's that appear out of nowhere and try to extract as much money as possible in a short time, in a profession that they hate. You have to understand that this profession isn't like where you get to test drive a car beforehand and see if you like it and want to pay for it. It's a very, very dangerous profession, but it is still generally a luxury to the paying customer. The other board can be filled with guys that are never happy, but take a look at how many borderline scams some women have going on (if what they are saying is true). I've been rushed out the door on more occasions than i'd like to admit.

It's a shame to the legit SP's. I'm not saying these things because i'm trying to be super jaded; it would just be nice if i'd had better experiences with the SP's i've been with. And I can tell you this; the ones that do care are posting in this thread. You're not the problem. So I suppose it's a bit like preaching to the converted.

It's the laws of business--unfortunately, when some inferior SP's try to raise the prices and do it for the wrong reasons, eventually it cheapens the whole industry. And it's not fair, but that's what happens. I'm not saying this to be harsh; it's applicable to any business across the board. Tessa wanted to know why the prices are getting to be cheapened for SP's, i'm telling the truth here from another perspective. Plus, i'm surprised that some SP's aren't getting more angry with some of the obviously bad SP's.....like certain ones that abuse BP and post a zillion ads a day, ad/ or post fake pics or ones that are badly outdated where they look nothing like they do now. THAT cheapens the whole profession.

It's the laws of business--unfortunately, when some inferior SP's try to raise the prices and do it for the wrong reasons, eventually it cheapens the whole industry. And it's not fair, but that's what happens. I'm not saying this to be harsh; it's applicable to any business across the board. Tessa wanted to know why the prices are getting to be cheapened for SP's, i'm telling the truth here from another perspective. Plus, i'm surprised that some SP's aren't getting more angry with some of the obviously bad SP's.....like certain ones that abuse BP and post a zillion ads a day, ad/ or post fake pics or ones that are badly outdated where they look nothing like they do now. THAT cheapens the whole profession.

Oh many reputable SP's are just as unhappy about the spamming of ad's with photo's that are stolen or very outdated.

The one's that have built a business & reputation, not a fly by night should be pissed off to a certain extent. But if your a good provider & supply a quality service then you'll remain busy at whatever rate's we decide to charge. I don't even move my ad to the top daily anymore, let alone 10 times a day like the spammers. I have a sponsored ad & an auto-repost. Phone rings just the same. Let them spend 2.00 every post & every time they move it to the top. Eventually they'll get sick of paying 20.00 daily with no calls. Unless they are charging bottom of the barrel prices, then they will get the eco-pooner. The one that tries to haggle & negotiate rates. I just ignore those types cause I believe I deserve a raise! Lol. We get all types trying to get us cheaper while you guys are bickering about being to high. Or maybe their plan is to charge high & let the negotiator's haggle them down to what they would have charged but saved themselves the time of being haggled down even from a basic rate that most charge. Perhaps this is their subliminal way of getting what they want for a rate & the guy thinks he's getting a deal. There rates perhaps are even with the rest of us or quit close.

I'm curious as to why no one has mentioned the original poster's new rate's.

Oh many reputable SP's are just as unhappy about the spamming of ad's with photo's that are stolen or very outdated.

The one's that have built a business & reputation, not a fly by night should be pissed off to a certain extent. But if your a good provider & supply a quality service then you'll remain busy at whatever rate's we decide to charge. I don't even move my ad to the top daily anymore, let alone 10 times a day like the spammers. I have a sponsored ad & an auto-repost. Phone rings just the same. Let them spend 2.00 every post & every time they move it to the top. Eventually they'll get sick of paying 20.00 daily with no calls. Unless they are charging bottom of the barrel prices, then they will get the eco-pooner. The one that tries to haggle & negotiate rates. I just ignore those types cause I believe I deserve a raise! Lol. We get all types trying to get us cheaper while you guys are bickering about being to high. Or maybe their plan is to charge high & let the negotiator's haggle them down to what they would have charged but saved themselves the time of being haggled down even from a basic rate that most charge. Perhaps this is their subliminal way of getting what they want for a rate & the guy thinks he's getting a deal. There rates perhaps are even with the rest of us or quit close.

I'm curious as to why no one has mentioned the original poster's new rate's.

This is probably the most levelheaded response here, Holly.

Guest ***rgi*****9

Telling the ladies how to run their business is in very poor taste. Till you've lived a day in a life of a Provider, having to be flexible, see some not so desirable people. Answer endless emails, phone call's. Endless amounts of laundry. Having your home in a clean & tidy manor even if your just not in the mood to clean we still do. Spend an hour getting ready for sometimes a no-show. I could go on for days. We aren't sitting around doing absolutely nothing daily. There's the gym, tanning, manicure/pedicure lingerie shopping, supply shopping. I get up early like I would be going to a 9-5 job to be sure that I'm showered, have my face on for those early morning calls, (which I love the best). Plus as you fella's are calculating the amount we make yearly , your not taking into account the days that our phones can get quiet.

Holly I like you and fully understand where your coming from. To say though till you live a day in the life of a provider is however only one sided. The same can be said till you live a day in the life of a pooner! I would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that the pooners who are the ones who turn into regulars or who see numerous ladies, do not work a typical 9 to 5 job either. Many are entrepreneurs or have roles that require more time then a reg 9 to 5. We pooners just like the Sp's work extremely hard for our income. We also have many expenses that need to be looked at.

I've said before many times anyone can charge what they want, at the end of the day though the " market will decide if the price is right" Every Sp needs to decide what price she feels is fair for the services she is providing, and then the pooner will decide if he is willing to pay that price.

I've seen many people raise prices, and have heard from some Sp how business has slowed down since they raised them. It is a chance you take, just like in any other business.

It is still hard for many pooners to justify paying $250 to $300 to see an Sp, many Sp's will get mad at me for saying that ( most of the ones that will be mad are not from Winnipeg yet they feel that they can come on to the Wpg forum and tell everyone to raise the price). Wpg is and has always been the wholesale capital of Canada, so the prices that maybe work in other places will not work here.

You mentioned how upsetting it is to see how these new comers come here and try charging x amount that is higher then your price, we have no idea how busy they are or if they really see anyone at all. But then again if they were even remotely successful would they need to post as many times as they do? I think not.

Charge whatever price you want, then you will need to decide if the actual income you receive is worth it. As far as your customer appreciation days I think they are great.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

CERB is a national board and and this topic affects others in other areas of the country. It is very relivent and others should feel free to post on this topic.

Guest ***rgi*****9
CERB is a national board and and this topic affects others in other areas of the country. It is very relivent and others should feel free to post on this topic.

I'm not saying that people from elsewhere shouldn't be posting, heck I've posted in other forums as well. However Just like in any national or international business, when it comes to pricing in certain areas or regions, It really doesn't matter what is happening elsewhere. Hence the comment I made.

Good point. This is a national board and the posts can be seen and commented on by everyone. If Winnipegers want exclusivity then maybe create a social group that is private

But any public forum on CERB is open for discussion by all cerbites

RG

• Like 1

Hello

I lowered my prices as I got older, but now have some young ladies working for me with higher prices and offer far less, I decided to put all of us at the higher price in cluding the mature ladies and we are all doing as well as before. The younger ladies have high prices the mature ladies seem to offer more and get better return service.

Martini

Or, Better yet... I moved the discussion to the general discussion area.

No one should feel that they need to charge less in a specific city - lots of touring ladies visit Winnipeg and do not lower rates for that city. If the price is too high that no one books the lady will either move on to a different city or adjust prices if she feels comfortable doing so. Some of the comments are absurd and I am shocked this thread has stayed this civil. I am not a SP and I find some of the comments just frustrating to say the least.

Please make sure this stays civil, it is a good discussion topic but can easily evoke great emotions but it is important ... so any comment that is frustrating you or that you do not agree with my advise is to educate the person making the comment instead of fighting and letting emotion take over... be sure to calmly educate them as to why the comment is not correct or absurd.

Common sense says that if a lady is not making her financial goals she will adjust her price. If her price is so low that she can not handle the level of calls she is getting then she is priced too low, if she is not getting enough calls she may be priced too high and I am sure she will adjust within her comfort zone. Just because one person can not afford those rates does not mean others can not and will not.

I am a car guy, I can't afford a Ferrari but maybe a lexus or a benz is in my budget. The ride in the lexus or the benz is really nice (much more comfortable then the ferrari and a lot more luxuries) but hell I would still like to own the Ferrari... but I would settle with the fantasy for now or maybe rent one on day to drive it just once (and save for that special day). Know what I mean? For the last 8 years I have driven a beat up old explorer but its reliable, does not cost much as it was paid off years ago and it gets the job done. On special occasions (weather permitting) I pull the 57 Chev Bel air out of the garage and turn some heads and have some fun at 10MPG!! We all live WITHIN our means or we work harder to achieve our goals and dreams! Someone will ALWAYS buy the Ferrari (if not they would stop making them!) am I mad cause I can't afford one right now? Nope... but it makes me work hard cause I would like to one day!

• Like 8

I always thought the price reflected the level of service (NOT services) offered by the escort or courtesan.

For example: When I see an SP, I like to engage in stimulating conversation and a pot of tea... Before she pays any amorous attention to me. Sometimes we meet someplace for lunch or dinner.

Just my two cents....

• Like 1

Holly I like you and fully understand where your coming from. To say though till you live a day in the life of a provider is however only one sided. The same can be said till you live a day in the life of a pooner! I would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that the pooners who are the ones who turn into regulars or who see numerous ladies, do not work a typical 9 to 5 job either. Many are entrepreneurs or have roles that require more time then a reg 9 to 5. We pooners just like the Sp's work extremely hard for our income. We also have many expenses that need to be looked at.

Then those entrepreneurs should understand how we may feel on the subject then. I'm sure they certainly wouldn't want to be having someone telling them what to charge nor negotiating their fee's they charge for whatever business they run.

You mentioned how upsetting it is to see how these new comers come here and try charging x amount that is higher then your price, we have no idea how busy they are or if they really see anyone at all. But then again if they were even remotely successful would they need to post as many times as they do? I think not.

Charge whatever price you want, then you will need to decide if the actual income you receive is worth it. As far as your customer appreciation days I think they are great.

It is upsetting because there will be fella's that will pay these young new comer's their rates & they have yet to establish any reputation or even a review. I find it upsetting as I feel I am undercutting myself.

I do enjoy the customer appreciation day's, it has brought new clients that may have not wanted to take the risk of spending a higher rate not knowing if we were going to be able to click. Generally most have come back at my regular rate while others have waited for my monthly special, which is likely all they can afford in their budget. But they all get treated the same regardless of the lower rate. This is because I didn't have them haggling or trying to barter with me over my rates. I chose the rates for the special & I still have to treat that day like every other.

• Like 1

Please also consider the fact that certain ladies choose to charge a lower rate in order to attract more clients and see multiple people a week for shorter dates. Others will intentionally set very high prices in order to keep a restricted and exclusive clientele. This strategy is more for the ladies interested into the cocktail date market (2+ hours per date) and long term arrangements.

Both providers can be equally beautiful, smart and entertaining but both have chosen to do business differently based on their needs, lifestyle and the type of dates that they want.

• Like 9

Don't do it! It causes a domino effect that affects us all.

WOW - this is a real eye-opener for me on how a SP may operate :S Yet you have perplexed me...

IMHO - One lady's price changes has nothing to do with the quality of another lady:

Are you saying ladies should band together to fix prices in the industry just for the benefit of some other ladies whom may otherwise not be of the same quality or level of service and for which could not otherwise fetch the same prices in the marketplace on the own? - but just because??

...only to have some SPs gain more $$$ from hobbyist whom otherwise get no more benefit from your time and services other than being cornered into artificially inflated prices beyond any normal free market level of supply and demand? (This is called Price Gouging - No??)

Are you declaring this is the common practice which all SPs are to follow?

What will you do if she (or others) doesn't keep up her prices as per your demands? What do you do when a SP actually does lower their price, as it seems to happen daily? (Example: Many ladies whom tour offer city-specific pricing (presumable based on each city being a different market with different supplies and demands for SPs).) Why not just 1 price for all cities? How can 1 price cover all the uniqueness and variations in quality (a subjective trait) each lady has when working independently in any open marketplace??

What does Winnipeg SP Market Prices have to do with Ottawa SP Market Prices? Is there a correlation?

Just because one lady lowers a price doesn't mean another has to, nor in the opposite way either - No? What makes you feel this way about yourself, and others?

Does the quality of your company change when other ladies change their prices Summer? Add or subtract services? Add or subtract intimacy? (...or what have you.)

I ask this for clarity in your public comments, as as a 'hobby-conomist' (TM pending!) - I geek-out on studying these types of behaviours when learning about how SPs and the hobby works.

Thanks in advance for your education!

PS: I recommend everyone read Freakonomics - the Prostitution Chapter is awesome!

PPS: I actually have a degree in Economics, worked in the international financial industry, have been an independent entrepreneur for decades studying micro- and macro- economics as related to human psychology - it's how the world works!

PPPS: Personally, like myself, anyone can set any price they want - if I really want something in life, for me, price is irrelevant. I will fairly pay whatever. Just so interesting to understand how others think.

(One more) PPPPS: Think about it - Why does CERB even exist? ..and have a B&S Section? Quality rules! (but not all 'actors' in the marketplace are ethical - whether in this industry or otherwise. As a buyer, I beware - Safety is Cool!! (and super-sexy ;) )

Edited by BownChickaBown
  • Like 3

The ladies often see each other as direct competition. Price wars in Montreal brought the rates down so much that it really was unreal at one point (no one has any money to advertise with) ... but really if you offer great service and your rates are reasonable you don't need to lower prices to compete with another SP... she can only do so many calls a day remember! ;)

• Like 2

WOW - this is a real eye-opener for me and how a SP may operate :S Yet you have perplexed me...

IMHO - One lady's price changes has nothing to do with the quality of another lady:

Are you saying ladies should band together to fix prices in the industry just for the benefit of some other ladies whom may otherwise not be of the same quality or level of service and for which could not otherwise fetch the same prices in the marketplace on the own? - but just because??

Maybe the quote was taken out of context?

Don't do it! It causes a domino effect that affects us all. Keep the price that you are worth, my dear!
  • Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

Very interesting thread. These debates pop up from time to time and I never normally get involved. But what the hell- here's my thoughts:

We are doing a very intimate thing as companions. We are talking about a woman's body, mind and time. Which rate structure she decides on is her business. It is her being, not a damn car!

If it turns out the price point doesn't make sense with her level of companionship, things work themselves out: she'll drop her rates or won't have any appointments. It's that simple. In Toronto, lots of girls pop up out of nowhere with a 2 hour minimum at 1000$ and no one has ever heard of them. Silly, yes. But they learn quickly that if you can't back that up with excellent companionship, you disappear or you readjust the rate structure to something that makes more sense and work your way up by developing a solid reputation.

I also find this thread interesting, from my point of view, it is simply this, if I want to see a lady and her rates are 700.00+++ for two hours or more I do so without hesitation it is because of the attraction it is because what she has to say in her ad's, it because I want to see her.

I see no reason what so ever for a lady to drop her rates to be in a "competition" If that is what some are calling it.

I've always been of the mind set that not all ladies do this on a full time regular basis, and have a life to live so where is the competition? Other than there is many ladies for men to choose from(especially in our market area-Ottawa) but if a lady needs to reduce her rate, perhaps she is doing this full-time and it does become a competition, OR maybe her only source of income,than so be it.

I've seen ladies from the high spectrum, to the normal spectrum for the our area, and I'm happy to see either lady at either rate.

I think Kylie said it very well above......

"things work themselves out: she'll drop her rates or won't have any appointments. It's that simple."

• Like 4

I have to say, I think people get much too worked up over this stuff. There's only really a couple of things to say.

First: we (almost) all have to get used to the fact that there are some things in life we want, but can't afford. Anyone who's even remotely considering spending hundreds of dollars on seeing a SP, no matter how many hundreds of dollars, isn't that badly off and shouldn't have too much to complain about in the grand scheme of things. There's no point being bitter about the fact that someone you really want to see is a bit out of your price range; ultimately, it hurts no-one save yourself.

Second, and similarly, there's little to be gained by being bitter if you feel an encounter wasn't worth what you paid for it. Given the highly personal nature of what we're discussing here, we all have slightly different ideas of what "good" or "better" or "worth the $$$" actually involve, and that's before you get into completely intangible things like "chemistry". It's simply not reasonable to expect to hit the bullseye every time.

Third: I know I'm going to sound like some sort of ultra-capitalist zealot by saying this, but... trust the market. SPs scamming people or delivering crappy service at top-end rates exist, and will always exist, and there isn't a lot we can do about it except avoiding them... but once everyone avoids them, they'll swiftly be gone. Similarly, SPs will adjust their rates until their income and number of clients they're seeing get to where they want them to be, or they realize that their goals are unachievable (not everyone is capable of meeting the expectations of clients paying top-end rates) and adjust accordingly.

One thing that I have to note here is the essential role that CERB and other boards play in this: for markets to work efficiently, there has to be a free exchange of information. This is why recos here, reviews elsewhere and resources like CK's diary are so critical; they allow us guys to make informed decisions about who to see, and who's better avoided. If you had a great time, give that information to everyone else; if it was bad... well, you can't say so here, but bear in mind that although silence can speak volumes, it doesn't if you never say anything at all.

• Like 3

Lots of good points here. Just wanted to add in:

Someone new to the biz sets a rate according to what they think the rates 'out there' are. Maybe they look at other ads, compare their bodies/ages to those ads, and say that if that one charges 250, then I am worth 300.

In other words, new advertisers don't know what, according to clients, they are supposed to be charging for what they provide. Because also if they are new, a couple of things happen. They don't know the business, and don't know how to provide a decent session. They think 'it's sex, I've had sex so I can do this". They don't factor in that their clients will be a variety of people, and they have no clue how to screen them so they see everyone. Being new a lot of clients will contact them, so they are seeing a lot of people in one day. So they get tired, they get distracted that all their clients don't look or smell as good as they'd like to have in front of them, and their phone is ringing due to them being new so they see the $$ coming in hand over fist, so in their minds, they are doing everything right.

Give it 3 or 4 months, when the phone doesn't ring as often, and a lot of guys do not call them back, and they will either quit or they will start spamming the ad section thinking that is the problem, or they will get a clue and realize that there are a number of things that make this a business not a party, and will take the steps they need to do. That might be a price drop, or an attitude change, or the ability to screen so they aren't saying yes to everyone, particularily people they may not click with. Also they may just be wary and nervous on first visits, and it is not a reflection of what they would be like on 2nd or 3rds.

• Like 3

Despite everyones differences of opinion, this has a been an informative thread (at least for me) It is dissapointing to see so many stereotypical comments and assumptions from many of the winnipeg gentlemen, I feel this city over many others, has alot of negativity towards local providers and I have seen this negativity growing towards the touring as well.

Winnipeg may have it's issues but there are still many of us gentlemen here that really appreciate the services you girls provide! It saddens me to here my city has a bad reputation :(

• Like 1