Don't forget yourself this Christmas!!

Don't forget to include yourself on that shopping list this season.

What are you treating yourself to for Christmas?

Don't forget to include yourself on that shopping list this season.

What are you treating yourself to for Christmas?

A couple of medical/spa type cosmetic treatments for the face. (And for the record, no not botox because I have always made it a point to never make the facial expression of frowning! I know I'm weird and vain! LMAO!) Expensive treatments but worth it!

I went a little bit overboard an got myself a new laptop, with a touch screen and Windows 8. I justified it by telling myself that the old Vista machine was being a little bit cantankerous, and I do like my toys.

Got ya beat Lee. Been there done that. LOL All my one single small little tattoo did is teach me an appreciation of just how tough Sara and Cleo and Malika and others are!!!!!

So for you, I'd recommend the full collage of all of the Austin Powers characters. Have fun and Merry Christmas to yourself. :)

If I don't chicken out...... A tattoo ;)

A little shopping spree at my fav shop, which i only get to do when i go home..., so next week i ll b there getting some nice clothes to renew the guardarobe :-)

Donating my December "discretionary" fun money to the Xmas Cheer Board. Other donations to Humane Society, Winnipeg Harvest, and a few others. I've got more stuff than I'll ever use.

That's my present to me.

Peace

MG

• Like 2

I bought myself a Keurig k-cup coffee maker. That way I can serve a decent cup of coffee. When ever someone comes over to visit.

Besides a lil world peace????

I totally want my tattoo, I've been thinking about it for years and drew is out a dozen times.......... So I guess I'll ask santa for a set of balls this year lol

I would LOVE to be able to treat myself to an elliptical trainer but that's out of the cards for a while still, so I think I'll have to settle for finally getting myself the Rosetta Stone online language training. Tired of being a unilingual Canadian, it's embarrassing!