What are you looking for in the lady's photo albums??

The question is open to both hobbyists and the ladies alike.

I like many others spend a lot of time on CERB looking at photo albums, icons, attachements links, etc. For the purpose of this thread I would like to focus on the on photo albums posted by the ladies.

Each one of us likely has many things they look for in these great albums and enjoy either for brousing, determining which lady they might like to visit or a myriad of other reasons. Please share three things you look for in an album and perhaps why.

They don't have to be in any order of priority, just relevant - for me, they include:

1. Physical presence - I love the confident look of a lady who takes care of herself, presents herself well and it shows.

2. Smiles - I may be in a minority here but I really like seeing the ladies smile whether by upturns at the corners of the mouth, smiling eyes or photo accents, props, etc.

3. Quality of the photos - I really enjoy photos that show that some thought has been put in to the individual shots and the theme of the overall album. They don't have to be professionally done, but I enjoy nice clear shots, well lit, focussed and inviting.

What are some of your thoughts?

Edited by Gentleman11
typos
  • Like 1

1) The lady is attractive to me.

2)Smiles. I don't get why you said minority, a smiling girl is always prettier.

3) Definition of the pictures. If it's blurry from far away, kinda hard to see the details.

4) I'm really hoping to see face pics. It's pretty rare, but the face is a very important part for me.

Guest K***e D****ls

The two big things I keep in mind when doing my shoots:

1. Variety- who wants to see someone in different outfits but the same exact same 3 poses as all of their other photos? Defeats the purpose, no? I'm always brainstorming different shoot ideas and incorporating different lingerie, dresses, jeans, nudes, etc.

2. Personality- I try to show different parts of my personality through the pictures. Like my hockey themed shoot, for example.

1. Not nudity or near-nudity. (Surprise.) If we meet, we'll get there. Until then, I'm looking to learn something about you.

2. Personality: a fun pose, novel setting, nice clothes. Something sexy here, yes, but just as importantly something intriguing that catches my eye. If there's some smart and sexy thought put into THIS, there will be thought put into... well... other things.

3. Clothes again. Alright, look, it's a big thing for me, so I'm looking for an appealing look. I'm particularly vulnerable to classy mixed with sexy. (Pencil skirt!? SOLD!). So basically an awareness of sexy cues that don't involve flesh. Because we'll be spending some time with that. :)

That's it off the top of my head.

I look for a certain je ne sais quoi. I usually see it in a smile or a gleam/glimmer in the eye.

That and great legs!

Porthos

When appearance and sex appeal are a professional expectation, a portfolio that captures who you are and accentuates all of your best features is a necessity. For those relying on their image, a perfect first impression is priceless. To me a good photography must show more than a pretty girl with a pretty face taking provocative poses.

I like to explore a variety of situations and scenarios in my photoshoots. This gives me the opportunity to immortalize different traits of my personality and to express different emotions.

My portofio is one of the factor that determines the type of clientele that I get, therefore it is important that I show exactly who I am in addition to how I look :)

Believe it or not " I love looking at albums " ;) keep up the great photos!!! you sexy,beautiful wonderful women of Cerb:)

I love to peruse albums. They prove to be a stimulant; offering an intimate snapshot of the individual. She is portrayed as she wants to be...so SPs take heed and show us what you feel: through your pose, expression, lighting, wardrobe...sexiness.

1. I look to see if they are attractive to me, if they meet the "dream" type stuff for my fantasies.

2. Good proffessional photos show me they take things seriously and that appearances mean a lot to them.

3. Creativity. I'm getting into photography myself as a hobby and I like to see the different poses. Aspects of all the albums. Kind of get the feel of the different albums.

Something that isn't taken with a cell phone

True to the person's body - Don't hide your features, flaunt it (Not talking about anything nude, or the face). Not everyone is a size 6 or 4 or 2 or whatever the supposed perfect body type is.

Bonus: It's professionally done all artsy like

• Like 1

I enjoy photos (of ladies) that are 100% honest representations of themselves. If you have curves flaunt 'em! If you are petite even better. All I am saying is I enjoy photos that aren't too sterilized and still have some life to them.

Pictures don't have to be professionally taken to be of professional quality.

Oh, boobs and boots are nice too.:icon_biggrin:

It's always nice to see photos that aren't heavily Photoshopped. In most cases, you can tell, especially if you have a rather trained eye, if a girl was Photoshopped or not.

The most important feature for me would be the face but since that's hidden in most cases, I'll look for the legs and chest, hoping that's a good indication on whether the girl has a nice face as well.

I am a man, and as such, visually driven. I am unable to ignore a beautiful woman, any more than I am capable of not stopping at an accident scene to see what has happened. The weakness of our visual senses has been historically well documented...there is no big secret here.

That being said, when I look at an album, I like to see a theme of some sort (ie: shower, outdooor, school girl...) something that ties the album all together. I believe a woman's eyes to be her sexiest attribute, but understand that not all providers are comfortable showing their facial features. I find the eyes can send so many messages, that their sex appeal is virtually limitless.

(Ironically, I've just taken a 10 minute break from writing this post, because 4 cop cars, a firetruck and an ambulance pulled up 2 doors down from my place...had to stop and SEE what was going on. Now back to my thoughts)

I'm not a huge fan of blatant nudity, but prefer the soft, suggestive approach. I love close-ups of lingerie, with lots of detail and lace...and hey, a little "side boob" never hurts either, lol.

Hope this sheds some light, on what turns this pooner's crank...

E.

• Like 1

I love to see sexy and just as importantly ... fun and sexy :)

What's really cool is when I read that a lady is sooo very excited for an upcoming shoot......I am excited to go see them .....and then looking at those pics and knowing that they are more than just pictures....those ladies feel sexy and proud of who they are and how they look !

Spur of the moment random sexy pics can be HOT ! love em too

When a face shot is in the picture.....and a wicked sexy smile is present .... or the eyes make me lock on yours....mmm hmmm You got me ;)

Thanks to all for the input - very insightful! It seems some of the recurring trains of thought lend themselves to photos that are well thought out, focussed, themed and of better quality.

Merry Christmas to one and all!

I am still fairly new here, but I am super paranoid about someone I know finding me on here...It hasn't happened yet, but this is why I keep my face out of my photos. I have even edited some of my more identifiable tattoos out of some of them.

I do offer to send headshots to people so they can see my face if they would like before booking, but this is usually after a bit of conversation and getting to know them.

Maybe I'm being too paranoid, but I am more comfortable posting photos in a board/thread than I am on my cerb profile, you know what I mean?

Otherwise, I really love seeing clean lines and big smiles on other ladies profiles. :)

• Like 1

provided by the ladies posting them. These give a sense of why the lady liked their own picture.

They're also a lot of fun!

.... and they're so much more creative than: 'image.D123.jpg'

I like seeing ladies clothed and I also like seeing them in lingerie or less. :p

I especially like seeing rear view shots, as doggie is my favorite male-dominant position (and cowgirl being my favorite female-dominant position...unless pegging) and I like to imagine squeezing those hot sweaty asscheeks and grunting as I lose control and pump animal style, my dick super engorged and the head fully inflated, until I cannot take her tight hotness anymore and I explode inside her! Ummm, yeah, so, anyway...I don't care if I see the face or not; actually, I like ladies who respect their anonymity as this reassures me that they will respect mine, not that I care that much about it, but still.

As men are simple sexual creatures stimulated by visuals, yeah, the galleries are a great preview of things to cum! :p

I prefer simple quick pics, even those taken on a phone, to the glossy, possibly photoshopped glamour shots, because you know that if the lady looks hot in amateur pics, she's gonna be hot in person; the glamour pics can set you up for a letdown. Dreamy fuzzy studio pics look great in Playboy, but for this purpose, I prefer the raw stuff.

• Like 1