Entrapement !! BOLO !!

Last night I was emailing back and forth with a male. He said he was interested in my services. Asked if I could meet at the starbucks uptown for a coffee cause he didn't want to "play" with someone he didn't know. Just wanted to get to know me. I'm not new to this so I knew that I could be arrested for doing such a thing so I kindly rejected the offer.

Today when I woke up I hade an email from him :

Here is the thing. Yes, I do belong to the force. I am, therefore, letting you go off with a warning only because you have a child, or so you say and based on that I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. What you are doing is essentially selling your self for sex. Yeah, you might say that you're selling time, but the way you market yourself (I.e your hourly rate and what you offer in the hr) is evidence to the fact that in exchange for money, sexual acts take place more than often.  

If I catch you again on the web, in any shape or form,I will not be as forgiving and I'm brining you in. Do you understand?  

Respond that you understand, otherwise ill take your answer as a no.

Fellow sp's feel free to Pm me or his email

I have no idea if it is real or just some guy upset that I was charging him for my time.

--- My few words are leave us girls alone. Go waste city money on catching sex offenders, woman beaters, and drug dealers.

Edited by Sweetie506
  • Like 3

Hmmm this is not cool!

First of all, prostitution is legal in Canada. Public soliciting is not. I wonder if he is a dirty cop, trying to reep benifits? If anyone wants to meet in public, make sure you never speak about services and rates. I wonder if the force knows he is doing this??

• Like 2

I don't know if they do but he's said that was what he was "tasked" to do, after I started saying he should be ashamed for trying to entrap young ladies. As I said on the first post , I can't ieve they waste city dollars on this when there is so many other people doing worse things!

• Like 2

I don't really want to let the local police know what I am doing in fear of my child. And I did meet him here on CERB I just forget his screen name. I'll look threw my sent messages and hopefully I can find him and report him to the MOD. This situation has me a bit shook to be honest. Scary knowing there are creeps out there pretending to be police and get so enraged to threaten me.

• Like 1

How very odd. The username for the email, killerbee652, is also the username on Myspace of a girl who, three years ago, was in high school in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.

I doubt there is any connection but I find it odd that the killerbee652 thing would randomly happen in two different places.

Huh!

• Like 1

Thank you Sophia. I am going to stick to people on this site. I'm just starting to get in the swing of things. Very nice little community CERB has going !

Thank you Sophia. I am going to stick to people on this site. I'm just starting to get in the swing of things. Very nice little community CERB has going !

Did you say it was a cerb booking to begin with? then he emailed? If it is cerb, then please advice mod. There has been some strange activity lately in STJ. I am only booking PPL I have met and have references. If you need to check a name, feel free to PM me or any other SP that YOU KNOW..

Best luck, but think your best to report this to police, as this could be someone who also can cause you harm with another booking. You did nothing illegal, you cant get in trouble hunni!

I find this very disturbing! I am very very carful with this hobby and only book through CERB because I felt secure. But something like this makes me wary? Who the hell does something like that? It don't make sense. What does he get out of it?

• Like 1

Thank you so much Sophia, I really appreciate it. Nice to know there's someone out there I can at least get some advice from ! At first he went on about being a virgin and he was from Freddy. Wanted to meet up cause he didn't want to lose his viginity to someone he barely knew :s ... Then he went on to ask if I would meet in a public place. I called him out on it and he "admitted" he was police.

All in all I think he's a fake and was just upset I wouldn't go on a coffee date with him. But he should be found and dealt with cause obviously he's not right in the head.

Good luck Ladies ! Have a safe holiday , please be careful of this guy and any others like him !

ALL of my instincts tell me this is a poser. The key is the power game he's playing; this complete stranger is positioning himself as the authority in this little "relationship" and telling you what to do. He'll get off on trying to make you conform to his will.

Look at the naked power play in this little bit especially:

If I catch you again on the web, in any shape or form,I will not be as forgiving and I'm brining you in. Do you understand?

Respond that you understand, otherwise ill take your answer as a no.

Imagine the satisfaction he would feel if you replied as he commanded, and meekly agreed to his terms by hiding away from the 'net. I suspect he was irked that you wouldn't meet him for free as he wanted, and crafted this to "put you in your place".

Good for you for the defiant reply you sent him. I'm with others and suggest you forward this to the real police; who knows where this guy's desire to exert power over women will end up if left unchecked. But of course that's easy for me to recommend from here behind my keyboard.

Please accept a virtual hug ( >>hug<< ) and my sympathies for having to deal with this kind of thing.

Thank you so much for the virtual hug :) --sending a hug back-- ! I do believe he was on a power trip. I do feel I should go to the police also just to protect other women from him. The next girl may not realize what is happening and think its just an innocent meet and end up charged or worse, physically hurt. I won't lie I am terrified that the police are going to look down on me for the proffession I am in , but I think I'm going to call tomorrow and see what can be done so this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel it would almost be selfish if I didn't. Then if I didn't and found out someone got hurt by the same man , and knowing I could have prevented it I would feel awful !!

Thank you for the kind word and advice everyone. Was much needed and very much apprciated.

• Like 6

His Email thread can be traced right to him and the computer that he used so if they should be interested enuf to ask for it send or show it to them

I hate to admit it but SJ is a hard city

Loki318

• Like 1

It is taking courage. Hopefully if some other lady is in this situation they get the courage to do what's best for the community and not just themselves. I am stepping out of my comfort zone going to the police but obviously something needs to done. Even if they just put him in his place so to speak its better then just letting him get away with this.

• Like 1

I don't know his user name. And if its against the rules to put up a predators email to warn other girls that he is danderous , then its my fault I'll take the blame. I didn't know .. But if it saved someone from getting hurt then I'll have to deal with the consequences. Any apologies if rules were broken. I honestly had no idea. I was to shook I thought I was doing the right thing.

• Like 1

Is it against the rules to put the guys user id and email on here so others can be warned?

She only used an email addy, not a cerb name or real name. But I would think MOD has already read this thread and if he/she felt it was a problem he/she would have done something. I think safety in this case out ways anything. I know I would not want to "report" such a thread. Besides, no names have been used. Just clearly a fake email addy.

• Like 1

It is taking courage. Hopefully if some other lady is in this situation they get the courage to do what's best for the community and not just themselves. I am stepping out of my comfort zone going to the police but obviously something needs to done. Even if they just put him in his place so to speak its better then just letting him get away with this.

Please let us know how this comes out. I am, for one, and I'm sure many others are, concerned about this character and wish you all the best.

• Like 1

Your getting lots of good advise. I don't think he is a police officer but you should know that in Canada we do not have any entrapment laws.... but like everyone said prostitution (if you follow the law) is legal in canada.

Don't make this worst than it is; he is not a police officer, not a chance. Police officers would not have written you such a message in the first place. He is just a jerk, who obviously has nothing better to do. What a loser!!