Best strip club in Ottawa?

Guest **oo**e
What is in your opinion the best strip in Ottawa, and the reason why? Thank you ;)

Does it have to be specifically in Ottawa and if not can it include Gatineau as well ?

Just curious about why you are asking and what you are looking for ? That would make it easier for us to help you out.

This may answer your question, though an updated opinion is wlecome.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=69443&highlight=comparative

My updated gold goes to

My (updated) Gold medal goes to Barefax. We each have different criteria as how to choose the best strip bar and the following is my criteria

1 - Quality of ladies in terms of looks, class, friendliness and age (50%)

2 - Mileage in terms of service and openmindedness, privacy of CRs (30%)

3 - Bar Environment, in terms of service (by waitress), friendliness, comfort, stage (important) and air quality (20%).

Barefax (40%, 30%, 15%) - 85%

Pigale (40%, 30%, 10%) - 80%

Barbs (40%, 15%, 15%) - 70%

Playmates (30%, 25%, 15%) - 70%

Taboo (20%, 30%, 10%) - 60%

NuDen (35%, 10%, 10%) - 55%

Edit:

Oops forgot about Playmates lol. Thanks mmad. I add it up there now

• Like 1

Guest New B**ce

i only go to barb's a lot because i like the atmosphere and the women !

i have been to other clubs in the area but they don't do it for me

Personally I prefer NuDen, 2nd would be Pigale and 3rd choice for me is Barbs.

Nuden I like the atmosphere and the area upstairs allows more privacy. Pigales again it is privacy. The CRs allow that there. Barbs I hate the CRs and I find it smaller and more crowded.

I find the selection of dancers at all the clubs is going to be the same. Different people and unless you know different dancers from over time it doesn't make and difference as a customer. At Pigale I find more of the dancers have tattoos if you prefer that.

Since I usually sit in the upper section at Nuden I find the waitresses are slow in that area. The other clubs seem to have quicker service.

Guest *l**e

i disagree slightly. I prefer all Quebec clubs over Ontario clubs because of the lack of privacy in the Ontario clubs. Pigale would be my first choice by far!!! Nice CR`s, hot girls, great food, everything a guy or girl needs. No question, this is the top club in the region.

Personally, the club I go to the most is Taboo. This is not everyone's cup of tea, however. I go because I know some staff members, and there are often drink specials. The girls are very nice and personable, but often not as pretty as the Pigale girls.

I enjoy Barefax, Diamonds and Playmate, but nowhere near as much as the Quebec clubs.

Does it have to be specifically in Ottawa and if not can it include Gatineau as well ?

Just curious about why you are asking and what you are looking for ? That would make it easier for us to help you out.

sorry, can include Gatineau as well;)

As for my reasons, well, I guess you'll find out when the time is right......

all clubs have pretty girls

Pigale day time manager has worked there for over 20 years; do your job, be on time and you'll never have a problem. All girls love him like a father.

Food-very good lunch and supper food and most girls take advantage of; not sure if there is a cost for the girls but, if so, likely not too much.

CR's-very private but there are always other girls around so have never heard of an issue.

Parking-lots of free parking

DJ-day time guy is well liked by the girls

Most of the above relates to day time; night time there are bouncers around ensuring the girls are safe.

It does depend how you define best. To work at, from the ladies I have talked to Barbs is the winner for a good environment. I think Pigale's might win for tips. Largely depends what you are looking for

Barb's, because you can walk all around the stage.

Oh, and the sexy waitstaff and the incredibly beautiful, friendly and fun women who dance there.

Guest dd*******n19**

Hands down Pigale's. Most beautiful women I've ever seen dancing there.

Guest **n****er

From a guys perspective Pigale is the best club in the region. Girls a super friendly in the CR and the bar staff doesnt seem like they'll kill you if you dont want a third beer right away.

My experience in ottawa clubs over the years has been underwhelming..although the Playmate is occasionally worthwhile.

Pigale was the best club in all of North America in its glorious heyday (1999-2006 for me) in my opinion. The most beautiful and friendly women in city, free parking and cool waitresses, bartenders and bouncers. It's still a great place but the desire to visit the place isn't there nowadays. I always worry about bikers, cops or something. I did enjoy my one visit this year to Pigale immensely but I need to be in the right frame of mind to visit any club these days. I know that the minute I sit down, I'm going to be asked for dances. I miss the days when you would have to go over and ask.

Barbs and Playmate would get my vote - though depending on where you're coming from, Playmate might be a bit out of the way. Barbs is downtown.

I like them both the same. The playmate has women who aren't overly aggressive in getting dance and find the same for barbs.

I like the vip room at the playmate as the plants tend to hide the open room as for barbs i like the half walls in the room.

it depends on what for?

prettiest bar in my opinion is the den. great stage too.

best money? the fax

best atmosphere? barbs.

depends what you're looking for and what you can put up with. some have stupid rules, bad stages, awful managers etc

Megan

• Like 1

Guest Ni**t*****t

I agree that it really depends on what you are looking for. Personally I like Barb's best. The club is not too big, well located and has a very friendly atmosphere. I also like Pigale during the daytime.

I agree with Nightflight. Barbs is my favourite. It doesn't hurt that I live one street away. Great atmosphere, fantastic girls! Not sure why but I've always gotten more mileage there.

Side note: To be honest I haven't gone since it reopened, but with my favourite dancer (Maude) no longer being there, I just haven't had the motivation to step in it again..yet!

The reopened place out Bank street looks promising ........

Posted via Mobile Device

From a daytime perspective, I would say pigals or playmate. Tease looks promising but is far from dt