Ottawa Valentine Social - Mark you calendar for Thu., Feb. 7, 2013

If you've been thinking about going and haven't pm'd me, please do so in the next few days as tickets are selling out fast.

Hobbyiests and Agency/Spa Owners: I am now accepting e-mail money transfers of $40. PM me for details.

Indie SPs/MAs: This event is free for you to attend, however you must pm me with your desire to join us and I will put you down on the guest list.

For more details, click on the first page of this thread.

Thanks to all and see you soon.

• Like 1

Guest ****ven

Meeeeeeeeeeeee I'm coming for sure in my most pinkest valentines dress I can find lol. Angela thanks for reminding me!

Kisses Sami <3

Guest C*****tte

I will not be in Ottawa at this time and I am sorry to miss the social. Angela does a great job organizing them and I have had such fun in the past. Enjoy your time everyone!

hey Angela,

How are you? I might be able to attend. Which girls are planning on attending?

T

I think this type of info is confidential & not posted publicly. You will get an idea of which SP's will be attending by their post in this thread. Best bet is to buy a ticket and show up as plans change for people.

SPs/MAs: We are full. If didn't get a chance to get on the list, you can go on the "waiting list" and if some spots open up (someone confirms they can't attend), then I will let you know.

HOBBYIESTS: I still have a few spots open, but they're going fast and the deadline for payment is Wednesday at noon.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

For all the details, refer to the first page of this thread.

I hope every one has a great time at the social

my inability to get organized in time means I have miss it ... the next morning I leave on a 12 week drive - really wander - around the USA and I am sure I will need Thursday here to complete my packing and planning

cheers ...

SPs/MAs: I just had 2 ladies confirm that they cannot attend, so if you want to come, let me know fast.

HOBBYIESTS: I still have 2 spots open, but they're going fast and the deadline for payment is Wednesday at noon.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

For all the details, refer to the first page of this thread.

I've already mentioned this to Angela, but I will only be there for the first hour of the social. I look forward to seeing you all there, and beware the brownie thief! You know who you are... --smirks--

A big thank you to you and the others helping to make the Social a GREAT event.

My healthcare provider (T xoxo) has told me if I show up she will take the stitches out in front of everybody.

So to ensure I don't dirty the floor with my passed out body, blood and other detritus left from the operation, I will sadly not attend.

I will however be thinking of all of you having fun without me, so I will grab an extra pain pill, lay back and dream about all the HOT ladies that will be attending.

Have a great time folks.

Miss you all!!!!

TL

• Like 1

Well folks I hope you all have a wonderful time at the social !! Cheers to you all...... kick back, chillax and socialize and smile and laugh and dance and be happy and be silly ;) Good times !!!

As I was just about to leave my office and go home just now after spending a few hours putting the final touches on a fun event I am organizing for this weekend, the 16th straight year I have done so, I thought of Angela :)

Kudo's Ang. You and the others that have worked with you over the years have done an amazing job obviously by the raving posts after a social and the excitement prior to the next one ! .....and I for one appreciate it and I haven't been there yet !! But I am gonna be someday so you keep on organizing...and you folks keep on supporting it, having fun and appreciating the work that goes into them !!!

Cheers :chug: I may send some drinks too if my carrier pigeon gets there in time ;)

Guest ****ven

Im afraid i will be missing out due to my surgery recovery :-( hope everyone has a blast I will be there in spirit.

Kisses

Sami