South Pointe Acupuncture & Massage

Gentlemen,

As a satisfied client of that nice lady, I fear that such an open discussion on this "public" forum regarding "mutual touching" or "happy endings" can have no happy result for any of we serious hobbyists. (Maybe for LE) So please be as discreet as possible or we will be going elsewhere for our relaxation massages. IMHO, Piotr.

Gentlemen,

As a satisfied client of that nice lady, I fear that such an open discussion on this "public" forum regarding "mutual touching" or "happy endings" can have no happy result for any of we serious hobbyists. (Maybe for LE) So please be as discreet as possible or we will be going elsewhere for our relaxation massages. IMHO, Piotr.

Absolutely right on!!!

I too have to agree with Piotrub as well. I have been going to South Pointe for well over a year and a half now, she is one very very nice lady, always willing to accommodate an appointment, and provides a very good massage. I like the service there so muchy I really don't go elsewhere.

I finally gave South Pointe a try and was very glad I did..great massage,good price will definitely go back once she is back from holidays..

I finally gave South Pointe a try and was very glad I did..great massage,good price will definitely go back once she is back from holidays..

When I called I got a answering machine saying she was away till September 10th :(

Very happy Sur is back from Vacation as well. Was able to see her on Friday and I am very glad I did. The neck and shoulder massage at the end is a great way to unwind. Highly recommended.

• Like 1

I have seen her twice already and would like to ask for msog. Just wondering if anyone has tried this, and what the protocol might be... Double rate? Should I book a two hour massage? Ideally, I would like a 1 hr massage that both starts and finishes happy.

My first post and review of my first visit to South Point Acupuncture and Massage. Went today after booking 24 hours in advance. Emailed Sur for appointment and she was quick to respond. I was at her door precisely at 11AM, with no issues in parking or finding the house. She has a nice smile and a very warm and inviting personality.

She showed me to the massage room, indicated that I get ready, and in a minute or so she re-entered the room. I was on my front at this point and she slowly started to massage my neck, shoulders and back working down to my feet. She came back for a bit more attention to the "ahem" mid section and playfully teased me.

On the flip she covered me with a towel initially while she worked on my front side. She did this for several minutes and then asked if I would like to take the towel off. This I did and she then proceeded to finish the massage with a very teasing, sensual touch and finish.

Needless to say I was very happy at the end and as others indicated she worked on my neck and shoulders a bit more before I left. Amazing experience. Very happy first timer!

• Like 3

So I went for a massage and had happy start. great .

But she asked where I hread about her and I told her here CERB and she what that was and I told her.She laughed so much (I think it was a nervous laugh) . So she say that not good ,serect is out not good for business

uhm generally its not a good idea to tell the ladies they are being talked about and compared when they dont know they are! just tell em you saw their ad! sheesh

So I went for a massage and had happy start. great .

But she asked where I hread about her and I told her here CERB and she what that was and I told her.She laughed so much (I think it was a nervous laugh) . So she say that not good ,serect is out not good for business

That was really dumb. All you had to say was that a friend recommended her. If she asked for a name, you could have made one up, since no one uses their real name anyway. You didn't tell her your real name, did you?
  • Like 2

Guest ***rgi*****9
That was really dumb. All you had to say was that a friend recommended her. If she asked for a name, you could have made one up, since no one uses their real name anyway. You didn't tell her your real name, did you?

What do you mean Horndog, don't use your real name? LOL I agree 100% I certainly hope people don't use there real name geez.

I came up with mine because I liked curious George growing up, and of course love 69 hence Georgieboy69. I have a curiosity to enjoy myself with SP's haha

Why doesn't everybody quit commenting on this lady and let her operate under the radar where she wants to be. There can't really be anything relevant about her operation that hasn't been said already in the multitude of posts.

• Like 1