South Pointe Acupuncture & Massage

I have seen her twice already and would like to ask for msog. Just wondering if anyone has tried this, and what the protocol might be... Double rate? Should I book a two hour massage? Ideally, I would like a 1 hr massage that both starts and finishes happy.

Well I decided to try and ask for msog..she kind of giggled but said no problem..her hands are like heaven and the hour went by way too quickly..maybe will not do that every time but she sure knows what she's doing..best relaxation massage out there that's my opinion..

• Like 1

Just curious.......has anyone received anything beyond a quality massage and HE?
If so, it would be unwise and risky to post it publicly, given that this is a private residence. Tight lips, remember?

Is she closed now?

Phoned and she said she is not open anymore.

Nonsense! I saw her yesterday evening. She"s taking courses, so her hours may be reduced, but she"s still open.

• Like 1

Is she closed now?

Phoned and she said she is not open anymore.

I agree with Horndog......I seen her later yeasterday. I did have a harder time getting a hold of her I think she is going to school or something and her hours of availabilty might have changed. Keep trying lol

I forgot to mention that she has removed the sign from the window. Apparently, too many guys without appointments were trying to see her as walk-ins. She sees clients by appointment only. You have to phone her.

• Like 1

Was there this week, she said a new girl would be ther starting on the 25th. I asked if she would still be working and she said not much. I think she is going to school. Didn't catch everything as her English is not great. But definitely has new girl coming in on the 25th.

Really interested in seeing what this new girl is like ..If she gives a massage like Sure business will be good ,otherwise probably not