South Pointe Acupuncture & Massage

You provide the email address in one of the form fields. Just use your web based account.

Easiest way to book is to call.

And there you have it, told you it would be like a newbie. Thanks.

Was really hoping for Sur, will ask in the email if she is there this week.

Guest sa**sh**e

Had always used email with them but there weren't responding then tried calling no luck. I was getting worried they shut down or went on vacation but then found that the phone numer on their K____j_ ad is different from the web site so called there and booked right away Had another great session with Sur last night, power went out and she did miss a beat.

Service and HE just gets better and better the more often you go, love these ladies.

Guest sa**sh**e
Does anyone know if Sur sees women?

I have seen women leaving a session as I was coming in so I believe it wouldn't be an issue.

Be sure to use the phone number in their Ki__ji ad. The one in the website usually isn't answered and they have gotten worse at email responses but the service is still as great as always.

I have seen women leaving a session as I was coming in so I believe it wouldn't be an issue

I can also confirm She has female clients.

But massage only.

Guest sa**sh**e

They are both there, they are both about the same age. Nothing has changed in the last 4 months. There are 3 rooms but only Sur (who is apparently now Sue) and Tiffany.

Amazing massage, great HE, absolutely the best bag for your buck that you will find in Winnipeg.

Now if only their English would improve....

can someone PM me where to find Rona, cant seem to find her ad

as you may see this is not the thread for Rona..that is on the 3rd page under deep tissue relaxation massage..this is her ad on K...--..

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/winnipeg/deep-tissue-relaxation-and-chinese-massage-by-talented-female/1001735613?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

enjoy the time,has got better the more I have seen her..

Have been to southpoint regularly. I find Sho to be the better of the 2. This is just my personal preference. She is friendly, accomodating and will definitely keep seeing. Always leave with a happy ending

• Like 1

Has anyone gone to see tiffany or sur lately? Its been a while for me and I was wondering if the quality is still the same.

PM new rates, info or anything else.

Has anyone gone to see tiffany or sur lately? Its been a while for me and I was wondering if the quality is still the same.

PM new rates, info or anything else.

Nothing has changed, quality is better than ever.

Nothing has changed, quality is better than ever.
I agree. The only negative is that Shu is not as available as she used to be. I believe she is taking some courses.

I went here a while ago... amazing massage but no HE offered. Could someone pls. PM rates etc. I should like to try again

Thanks!

You just joined here ?... very new member. welcome.

You went to southpointe awhile ago? Who did you see and what are the details of your visit? You didnt go for a massage as stated in the ad? What made you expect more? Curious.