15 minute special

You raise a few issues here, but I'd like to focus on this one and ask you (or any SP/MA that wishes to comment) whether the answer would be the same within a "relationship" with a long-standing regular, who you have seen a number of times for longer dates, and have built a trusted, two-way bond and have come to know and like well.

I could imagine this to be quite an exciting option, although one could have the same experience with that 15 minutes embedded into one or two hours. ;-)

FR

Well speaking for myself, and only myself, with ladies that I have seen on a repeated basis, the lady and I click. She is a lady I like. So my next encounter with a lady I have seen before and like isn't going to be reduced to just a quick 15 minute encounter. After a few encounters my next encounter will be even longer, giving us a chance to catch up, maybe a dinner out or...well you get the idea. Why would I want to rush my time with a lady I like? I would much rather spend even more time with her

But that's just me

RG

• Like 2

Not for me, as I prefer a min of two hours. Having said that I have been to Amsterdam....For this type of timeline it is just for a quick gratification involving someone else, rather than your left or right hand.

Why would I want to rush my time with a lady I like? I would much rather spend even more time with her

But that's just me

RG

Great answer, RG. In hindsight I think I was just playing the devil's advocate and hadn't thought this through quite enough. It happens. After reading your post, I realize that I agree with you and am a poor advocate for my assumed position. :D Some providers (esp. traveling ladies) don't offer anything less than an hour and that's perfectly fine with me. The half-hour is useful for those that want to meet for a shorter period to get to see what the lady is like and if there is a connection, or to have a different type of experience than in a longer, relaxed session.

To each their own. Happy adventures!

FR

I have gone to a 30 minute encounter with a lady I had previously seen. It was definitely a wild passionate 30 minutes ..:) At the time it was for budget reasons .. I had already blown my monthly play budget seeing an SP earlier in the month.

Mind you I cannot see myself doing a 15 minute special... I might be quick at times but not that quick. I am usually watching the clock a bit over the encounter, not to make sure I get all my time. I personally do not want to overstay my welcome. The thought of only 15 minutes would add a bunch of stress to the whole affair which would reduce the fun for me.

• Like 1

Imo, in the last year or so it seems like the line has been drawn in terms of customers exclusively based on the length of the appt while the demographics of a customer has been thrown out the window and replaced with the focus completely on price, not the experience. And then there are those customers who prefer longer appts.

While technology becomes more advanced as each year passes and the need for speed increases, could the same be said for this industry? Has being with a woman and all the wonderful things about an intimate exchange between two individuals been replaced for an act iself from those who seek out 15 minutes? I've seen this business evolve in different ways and this particular one seems to be one of the biggest changes I've noticed.

IMO, a 15 minute appt is basically "a blow and go" and based on a specific act and then you're done. Never mind everything else and it becomes impersonal. It is what is is and while it's not for everyone, I commend all the ladies who take the time to make it an experience. Like I said before, I don't judge those who offer a quickie but 15 minutes for me is often the amount of time I take teasing a man! lol.

• Like 5

I love the LONGER appointments 60 minutes,90 minutes,120 minutes = exploration = shower play together= erotic foreplay = kissing and caressing = goosebumps = nipple clamps = more toys= toys for boys= toys for her = oral fixations= orgasmic finishes = cuddling kissing afterwards = A VERY EROTIC TIME WELL SPENT

...... I just don't see getting it done in 15 ;)

• Like 2

Imo, in the last year or so it seems like the line has been drawn in terms of customers exclusively based on the length of the appt while the demographics of a customer has been thrown out the window and replaced with the focus completely on price, not the experience. And then there are those customers who prefer longer appts.

While technology becomes more advanced as each year passes and the need for speed increases, could the same be said for this industry? Has being with a woman and all the wonderful things about an intimate exchange between two individuals been replaced for an act iself from those who seek out 15 minutes? I've seen this business evolve in different ways and this particular one seems to be one of the biggest changes I've noticed.

IMO, a 15 minute appt is basically "a blow and go" and based on a specific act and then you're done. Never mind everything else and it becomes impersonal. It is what is is and while it's not for everyone, I commend all the ladies who take the time to make it an experience. Like I said before, I don't judge those who offer a quickie but 15 minutes for me is often the amount of time I take teasing a man! lol.

Nicolette you make a very good point. But at least to me, with technology advancing every day, and the need for speed increasing even more, that at least is why there is a need for an unrushed escape (no I don't mean trying to get in extra hours for free)...a chance to shut out that outside world for a few hours with a lady and enjoy the chance to be in her company. For me, intimacy isn't and shouldn't be rushed. It is a time to relax and enjoy each other's company. I just can't see a 15 minute quickie being intimate, it's just to get off and go. It would be a very empty experience for me.

This btw is just my opinion about my preference, not saying anyone is right or wrong

RG

• Like 2

Like Pete said ..... might be hard to get er all done in 15 minutes if you actually want to enjoy the company you are with.

I could wear slip on boat shoes, no socks, no underwear, take my shoes off in the elevator, carry them with one hand and unbutton my shirt walking down the hallway, unzip my pants as I knock on the door and..... dive in the door and let's get busy !!! Oops outta time....gotta go ;)

But clearly we are all different ..... and different strokes for different folks.

The longer the foreplay time the better sex is :) grrrrrr baby grrrrrrrrr !!

• Like 1

As a newbie to this I'm still shocked by the jerks you ladies have to put up with.

As a not-quite-so-newbie, I'm still shocked by it on a regular basis.

Unfortunately it makes me a little paranoid in my dealings with you because I'm worried about being painted with the same brush, at least when we first meet. Having already overstepped some boundaries through inexperience, I'm wary of making mistakes.

Don't worry. I've never got the impression that the ladies are foolish enough to think we're all the same. You may be judged on your mistakes... but rest assured, you won't be judged for anyone else's.

• Like 1

A 15 minute session is good for selfish men. I'm not interested only my opinion. I want the lady to get off as much as I do. At my age it can take 15 minutes to get my pants off let alone anything else. To each their own but I'm not interested. Nothing less than an hour for me.

I will only speak for myself and what ever anyone else wants to do is there right. I would never go of a 15 min. session, to me i think that an hour is the lowest i would go and that is still not a lot of time. I always try to make sure that the lady i am with at least knows that i respect and at least see her as a wonderful person and that the time we spend together is a friendship as well as a date. even if for whatever reason we never meet again we were close for that moment in time. and without that the hole thing is meaningless and i would rather spend my money on anything else.

This is just me thou and i respect the rights of every person so as long as no one is hurt.

Later safe day to all

So what about foreplay she start without him, while he plays with himself on his way over?

15 min, maybe its just me but that not enough time to even get off.

15 minute specials used to be the thing when I first started in Victoria. It was not full service, but was in fact a hand job. Most of the time, it was in fact only 8 minutes long.....There was a running competition on who could finish the call the fastest.

They used to say

Get him in

Get him up

Get him off

Get him out

Hated those calls, but they were popular, so you would have a few per shift. Agency took the least amount of money from the girls on these calls, provided them really as a means of getting new clients in, those that didn't want to spend a lot of money.

Or the three W's:

Whip it out

Whip it in

Whip it off

15 minutes is way to short to really enjoy anything unless you're prone to pre-ejaculation! I need much, much longer time with a lady as I like to fully enjoy her and I can't do that in 15 minutes! If I had my way and could afford it, my dates with Sp's would last a full day!

If I had my way and could afford it, my dates with Sp's would last a full day!

This.

I struggle with even a 30min appointment, what could possibly get done in 15min? Take off coat, shoes, and clothes; shower; then put clothes, coat, and shoes back on?

I can see this as maybe a cuddle only session or a "break-a-wrist" fapathon, but it doesn't seem like it would be a relaxing time...in fact I would leave while incredibly horny and unsatisfied.

• Like 1

I feel that a lot of the time, the intention is to get the guy to the door. Then once there, break the news that this rate "only" includes.....If you want the full experience, you have to book a longer session. In the end, you pay more then if you had just booked the full session in the first place.

This is generally for those that want "only a hand job" or "only a blow job".

This is generally for those that want "only a hand job" or "only a blow job".

Exactly, is there anything wrong with this? Should I feel ashamed if this is what I'm looking for?

There is no problem with wanting this service. Just understand why it is being offered (those that want a quick buck IMO) and that that vast majority of ladies (especially on this board) will not offer it because of what it is for.

For those that want "only a hj" or "only a bj", just a quick release and nothing more then that, yes it might work. This is the bargain basement "over 1,000,000,000 customer served" type of service. I won't do it, because that is not the type of client I wish to attract.

To each their own though.

I view this the same way I view life, dynamic and full of variety. Many people in this industry plan for an encounter, treat it like the wonderful experience it is and enjoy the full embodiment of it. There may be some people who say they have never felt the call of the wild but I expect it's few and far between. You know that feeling where you're just so horny you start losing reason and you just want to fuck? Yes, I said fuck because sometimes sex is about fucking. Regular diet? No but definitely a need and a want.

At those times I can see why someone offering this service would be popular especially in an established SP. I can see it not being everyone's cup of tea but personally, the thought of someone being so ravenous they just want to see me and use me (in the sexiest way possible) is a huge turn on. It's not something I would offer to unknown clients but known clients who are feeling the need, I would love to be the outlet. I know there are probably SP's would never entertain the notion but this is the wonderful thing about the industry, there is always someone willing, somewhere.

I would be a bit wary of anyone who only offered this service as that would say something about the person in general. I say that trying not to judge but if a focus is wham bam then there is no opportunity for any sort of connection or interaction so no possibility for more than immediate release. I would expect someone who is only looking for this type of service would be well watched up and it's great they found one another but for most here, it's an exception not a rule.

That's one of the great things about all things sexual and sensual, everyone is different, hormones are varied and there is so much to be explored. Find a person who wants to explore with you and everyone is happy....whether it be friend, SO or SP.

• Like 1

15 minutes!

I know that it breaks down to a factor of cash but my Lord I consider an hour way too short! I won't even be out of my suit by the time I've got to start putting it back on. I suppose I could just haul my wiener out through the zipper and let it hang there because even if a lady is not a clock watcher I'll have a clock the size of Big Ben pounding in my head resulting in a wet noodle experience. Come on by, take the 15 min and go beat off somewhere. Then save up if you have to and have yourself a proper experience with a lady that you'll BOTH enjoy.

A blunt and grumpy Chuck.

Edited by nlwoodchuck
Changed some words to be more PC but still honest
  • Like 2

For those that want "only a hj" or "only a bj", just a quick release and nothing more then that, yes it might work. This is the bargain basement "over 1,000,000,000 customer served" type of service. I won't do it, because that is not the type of client I wish to attract.

But that may well be the same client on different days. To extend your metaphor: sometimes you want to linger over a fine dinner at a great restaurant, and sometimes you're just famished and want a quick burger at the drive thru.

• Like 2

I might shock a few (or a lot!) of you guys and SPs but I offer 15 minutes and even shorter (yes shorter) encounters. Of course there cannot be any connection during such a short period, but those who seem to come for less than half an hour don't seem to need any intimacy, only sex!

As an SP I don't mind it really, for me its kind of hot just meeting and have quick sex like that, but I don't expect any emotional connection at all though! I know my opinion might not be very popular on this board but I just wanted to offer another point of view and not discourage those who'd actually enjoy such an encounter!

Sophie, its great that you offer this service and enjoy it. Yes, there are those that want this, and those that offer it. Nothing wrong with that. I know of other sp's that offer this, and it works for them too.

Of course, for those that do not offer this service, they don't like being told to offer it because everyone else is doing it.

To each their own and everyone has to figure out what they will and will not offer.