PM craziness

Guest s*r***a**9

I apologize if this is in the wrong section...wasn't sure where to post it.

I needed to comment about PMs and some common sense.

1) telling someone in a thread to pm you seems odd. Why don't you just pm them yourself?

2) if you have a new account, I won't reply. I have no idea who you are and I'm not giving out info to anyone that hasn't posted at least some sort of review / recommendation on here.

3) if the thread says a girl has an ad posted on a website, don't pm me asking for the info that is in the ad. If you're too lazy to go look for yourself, I'm not replying.

4) why pm me asking what a girl will or won't do? Why don't you contact her yourself? I'm guessing ymmv with most girls.

I'm sure other people have more to add!

) if the thread says a girl has an ad posted on a website, don't pm me asking for the info that is in the ad. If you're too lazy to go look for yourself, I'm not replying.

I'm sure other people have more to add!

Welcome to our world (the sp's that is :boobies:) lol

• Like 5

I'm all for being helpful but I detest laziness. It's just lazy not to do your research and I also don't respond to this kind of inquiry.

For people I know, because of posting history or from chat whom I've gotten to know a little, with educated questions I'll answer. If you clearly haven't bothered to look at her website or her reviews....sorry but you're out of luck. I do my own research...do yours!

• Like 3

And if anyone asks for locations, even general area can put the lady at risk. This is something they can inquire with the lady in question, for very obvious reasons. If he can't ask her that, ask yourself the many reasons WHY THAT MAY BE. Our DISCRETION is very important, dont think for a second that LE doesnt use these boards to find out info.

Other reasons a guy may ask a guy for location are safety related, remember not all clients understand the sp/client dynamic. Or simply wish to drum up trouble if he was declined an encounter.

• Like 5

I agree that posting a public request that someone PM you is ridiculous. Just send that person a PM yourself.

I have refused numerous requests from newbies and lurkers for info on ladies, MPs, etc. If they don't have a posting history that enables me to evaluate them, I refuse politely. I have no idea if they're LE, a stalker, a pain in the ass, or whatever. Just last week, a lurker who has been a member for six and a half years with zero posts asked me for info! I told him he had no right to expect any help if he had never seen fit to post useful information publicly first.

• Like 6

Guest Sno****54
I agree that posting a public request that someone PM you is ridiculous. Just send that person a PM yourself.

I have refused numerous requests from newbies and lurkers for info on ladies, MPs, etc. If they don't have a posting history that enables me to evaluate them, I refuse politely. I have no idea if they're LE, a stalker, a pain in the ass, or whatever. Just last week, a lurker who has been a member for six and a half years with zero posts asked me for info! I told him he had no right to expect any help if he had never seen fit to post useful information publicly first.

I understand PMs can be annoying for "masters" in this forum. However, what is the fun to have a forum if it is not to share information. If a receive a dummy requesting, I just ignore it.

For me the number of postings is irrelevant. In fact, if I have a lot of postings and reviews, it means I have enough experience in this business,so, why should I ask you for PM? Usually newbies are looking for some orientation in this business, and, If they ask things in an intelligent and polite manner, I don't have any problem to give some tips.

Personally, I just send PMs when it refers to negative experiences. I do that in order to avoid infractions against the rules in this forum.

Here is my 2 cents on PM's. I have been on here for almost 7 years now, have written many recs and have seen many ladies. Due to these reasons, I do get a lot of pm's asking me about my experiences with the women I have seen. I always answer pretty much the same way, I just tell them I enjoyed myself and that the business is truly YMMV. I never state what happened between the lady in question and myself, nor do I make any promises of service to anyone. If the persist and want more info, I just send them the link for my review on the woman in question.

As for other members doing their own research, I do agree they should go out and do the work themselves, but there are times when I ask questions too. Sometimes there just isn't much information on a woman out there, so it is wise to ask around.

So best advice from a grizzled old veteran like myself, just tell them it's always YMMV and just give them a link to your rec on the woman in question...of course if you haven't written a rec and seen the lady, then I don't know who the bigger ass really is!!! ;)

Just my 2 cents!

• Like 1

Hey Spraycan99,

Can you PM me?

I need some information on what a particular lady will or won't do as well some other information which is likely on her website but I'm too lazy to check out myself.

Cheers

;)

Guest s*r***a**9

Sure no problem. Did you want to know what she was wearing? What color nail polish she had on? If her place has carpet or hardwoods? What she had the thermostat set at?

Guest s*r***a**9

We're here to keep everyone entertained. We'll be here all week. Try the veal.

Guest *l**e

I get these type of requests as well. Asking me what a lady asked for when I massaged her, or the old "what did she do in the champagne room" ...i sometime just don't reply, or I give a generic, factless response.

If it's one of the old regualrs on here, I might give a "go see her...you'll be happy"...but that's the most.

my 2 cents

As spraycan and friend point out, the OP is talking about posting in a thread asking the OP to send them a pm. They aren't just sending the pm and asking for a reply to it, they actually expect him to read their post in his thread and go to the trouble of starting and sending them a pm about their question.

I agree it is an odd thing, and not very efficient as well. it presumes alot like the poster revisits threads and reads other postings in it.

I also agree with the point about reading the ad. Doesn't matter what kind of recommendation someone puts up, if you aren't reading the ad it is unlikely you can really decide if the sp is someone you are attracted enough to see.

However, what is the fun to have a forum if it is not to share information.
Yes, but it should be mostly public.

For me the number of postings is irrelevant.
I'm not saying a member sending a PM request has to have a large number of posts, but if his post count is zero in over six years, that makes him a parasite. As for newbies, let them establish some kind of presence first by providing useful info publicly.

Guest ***rgi*****9

I for one have answered many PM's over the years, if it is someone who has not posted, but asks a question that I feel is within whatever guidelines are in my head I may or may not respond lol.

As far as the point of the OP, I just laugh when I see people asking to be PM'd for info, it is just a complete waste of time for the person posting that as well as the rest of us. I will not PM you to tell you more, however if you PM me I may then respond. But I will not waste more time on your post other then saying Yeah Right!!!!