A Job I'm Glad I Don't Have!!!

I stumbled across this on youtube...lol.

That's fucking craaaazzzzzy!!! Hahaha. My friend and I can't stop saying it now. LMAO!

OMG good for the cop, poor guy...I am sure he has his OWN money worries too! LOL....feel bad for the dude, really! But he is wise to know that this is an adult throwing a child like temper tantrum! lol...

I hope he See's this and is embarrassed by his actions....or lord help him if he one day would need th 5O to help him out hahahahha

OMG good for the cop' date=' poor guy...I am sure he has his OWN money worries too! LOL....feel bad for the dude, really! But he is wise to know that this is an adult throwing a child like temper tantrum! lol...

I hope he See's this and is embarrassed by his actions....or lord help him if he one day would need th 5O to help him out hahahahha[/quote']

Haha. I liked the part where he threw the ticket on the ground, gets out to pick it up and once he is inside of the car, the cop says so calmly "You forgot a piece there." LMAO!!

• Like 1

Amazing!!!. I wonder if the officer kept his cool because there was a camera shooting?

I doubt it. The camera's on his car, and as such the footage can always be mysteriously lost if it shows the cop in a bad light.

This one did a good job, though, so it goes on TV instead.

Not sure which impresses me more, the cop's composure or the octaves that driver can hit during a temper tantrum. If he wanted extra money to pay for the ticket, I'm sure with a voice like that he could have auditioned for a job with a boy band.

Edited by Lowdark
Spelling
  • Like 1

I've seen this before too. Remarkable display of composure and professionalism. I think that this probably represents the majority of police officers too...it doesn't take many bad apples to spoil a bunch.

I always compare it to software development. If all you ever see is bugs and broken software, it's easy to start thinking that all software sucks and is badly written.

Same with being in medicine. Seeing sickness and injuries all day long can give an exaggerated view on the likelihood of various illnesses and accidents. Try buying a motorcycle if your mom is an ER nurse..."Over my dead body!!"

We often see so many videos of bad cops, we forget that there are many more good ones who don't abuse their authority. But rarely does anyone post videos like this so the message is unbalanced.

Edited by mister_crufty
clarity

Crazy video. I've seen this before too. Good grief, the crap public servants have to suffer sometimes! I like to hope this behaviour is the exception.

Cops are pretty straight-up folks. Got stopped a couple of years ago for a traffic infraction. Speed trap. Constable was a regular, nice guy. He even thanked me for not hitting him when he stood in the middle of the road and pointed me over for speeding. Long story short, I was a stranger in a strange land & didn't see certain speed limit signs. I was doing 80 in a 50 zone. He saw there was genuine confusion, so he let me off with a caution.