For what it's worth - City of Ottawa Bylaw "Adult Entertainment Parlours - Schedule No. 11":

Thanks, WIT.

It's probably worth noting that this lot is rather stricter than it looks. The blue bit at the extreme left is currently a parking lot; all of the blue bits in the middle are within 1km of "the premises known municipally as 1560 Triole Street" (that's the NuDen, to the rest of us); and half of the bottom bit is covered by high-voltage power lines coming from the power plant next door, which probably aren't getting moved anytime soon. And I didn't even bother checking for proximity to churches or schools.

What this really means, in practice, is no SCs except the ones that existed when the bylaw was passed. So if Barb's goes, it'll be gone forever unless the terms of sale allow for some provision for a SC in the building that replaces the current one.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I understand that the building may be classified as heritage. In this case, normally, it is very difficult to destroy this heritage. I lived in regions (Quebec City) where it is literally impossible.

Unfortunately, I do not think this classification has the same weight in Ottawa/Gatineau as it would have in other heritage areas. I was raised here and have seen some beautiful buildings being destroyed. In the 1970s a lot of buildings mysteriously caught fire in Hull.

The power of money is beyond our control and it will get its way.

I am very happy to see that we still may have a few years to enjoy the Mercedes, Scarletts, Jessies of this world but, unfortunately, we are on borrowed time.

I love Barbs as much as I hate clubs with gorillas at the door. This is probably the best club in the area and much better than clubs in most cities in Canada.

Can we save this club? can we save this heritage building? Only if we have the resources. I am willing to fight for the building but it will be David against Goliath.

Anyway, we should all enjoy the time that is left and have a huge Cerb party before we lose this gem.

Cheers!

I am glad that news about Barbs is getting better every day. Initially I thought that would be the end of heaven on earth for many of us and now its closure could be as long as a few years away, may be never...... Barbs has undoubtedly the best ladies in more ways that one and that comes from someone who used to be old furniture in strip bars between 1999 to 2008.

Cheers.

Developers seem to have a huge influence on Ottawa City Council, so I wouldn't be too hopeful about saving a heritage building, Nightflight.

So enjoy while we can, that's my advice.

Tonight is Barbs bound and I'm looking forward to see all the little cuties on stage lol. Last night I went to barefax and nu den....good times in the CR at the nu den lol.

Well, by the name you probably figured that I'm a chick lol and I don't often venture in CR's, but last night at the Nu Den was good enough for me...seen better tho :)

Tonight is Barbs bound and I'm looking forward to see all the little cuties on stage lol.

How was it last night? I wanted to get there but couldn't, unfortunately.

I just went there for a quicky from 1pm to 3pm on a monday and there was maybe 4 great looking gals.

First had two dances from Roxy a tall blond with fake boobs. She was very energetic and she loved to kiss. Great body great smile and an awesome ass!!

Then I had a go with Dakota. Small (4.11") blond with the best natural boobs in the business!!! She's very friendly and not pushy. Her dance was more relaxed and she spoke alot while doing it,.. At one time I was wondering when would she stop! LoL. But all and all I really enjoyed my first visit there and will definitely chek it out another day!

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey guys,

Its Angelina from Barbs. Just heard of CERB today and made a account. Glad to see I have a few admirers on here!!! Love it!!

Still working at barbs and I am usually there Tuesday to Friday, so still feel free to come see me!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon for another fun time in the champange room ;)

Angelina xoxo

• Like 1

Welcome, Angelina! I love having dancers on this board, to get their perspective and to be able to talk to them often.

Well, we arrived at 00:50am because my buddy was late picking me up so I was pissed off lol. I saw Maude on stage for the first time and I was very impressed with her dancing routine and another dancer joined her on stage which was very hot :)

Hey guys,

Its Angelina from Barbs. Just heard of CERB today and made a account. Glad to see I have a few admirers on here!!! Love it!!

Still working at barbs and I am usually there Tuesday to Friday, so still feel free to come see me!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon for another fun time in the champange room ;)

Angelina xoxo

Good to see you here Angelina. Like Cato said, I too love to see more and more dancers on cerb. Hope you spread the word and let other dancers to know about cerb too.

Yes lol I decided to have some mid-week fun lol. Run off work for an hour to Barbs hoping to see the girls reviewed here. As I entered Barbs I saw a beautiful short haired brunette who smiled at me. I had no idea who she was. I sat and hoping that she would come to me. Another lady by the name of Danika sat with me and I took her to CR. Typical about her was her boobs so if you like big tight boobs she is for you (she told me they are natural and I have no reasons to dispute that lol).

Then as I went back to my table and the very cute short-haired brunette came to me asking me if I remember her. She said she is Vlaska!!!!!! (a very sexy dutch lady who used to dance for me at Barbs and NuDen years ago when I was frequenting SCs). I was so happy to see her again and Gosh she looks so much younger and cuter with black short hair. I had to take her to the CR and kissed her very cute sexy face hundreds of times during the 5 songs. She was always a pretty young lady but now she has crossed even that. She is so very cute, gorgeous sexy younger looking lady 5 years later (she told me I haven't changed at all YAHOO :-) which was consistent with what Kitty told me two weekends ago. Good life lol the ladies I see keep me younger lol. Thank you ladies :-)) weekend. She reminded me of my very favorite Jessica (another short haired brunette I used to see for years). Vlaska is recommended for those who love pale sexy very friendly open minded very cute short haired brunettes. She only works Mon to Friday so I have to run off work more days to see her. Btw, I didn't hear the names of the recommended dancers here. Likely they were off today. But I got to meet Vlaska :-). And I am more than happy lol.

WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE DANCERS thread posted in 2008:

Vlasta at Nu Den (very sexy, dutch origin, good service, friendly, known her for 5 years)..

Yes lol after dances with Vlaska I was so hot and blue that I forgot all about work. I decided to check into the nearly hotel and call for a sexy lady. I was in natural (unshaven) mood lol so I called ALLD for Gina. A separate recommendation thread for her is coming lol:

• Like 2

SA's Day Out!! Sounds like fun.

No rep points available, though....

Yes it was fun and I very much needed it, thanks Cato. I also keep on running out of rep points for your posts lol!!

Two nights in a row at Barb's. It started off slowly but heated up, with major lookers everywhere. I've updated the Cherry and Skyla threads, and added a new one for Jessie. Superb stage shows from these three, too. Riveting!

I got to meet Arianna, who's just joined cerb, a hot exotic beauty. There was a new tall, thin (dyed) redhead, as well, named Jewels/Jules?, very attractive. Taylor, Lily, and many others were looking good. It was great to be surrounded by these beautiful and friendly women, many of whom joined my friend and me at our table for a chat.

A guy at the neighbouring table leaned over to me to ask why I'm such a magnet! LOL

Just charismatic, I guess ;)

Edited by Cato

A guy at the neighbouring table leaned over to me to ask why I'm such a magnet! LOL

Just charismatic, I guess ;)

It's a fair question I think. Inquiring minds want to know - just what is the secret?

It's a fair question I think. Inquiring minds want to know - just what is the secret?

"Love the one you're with!" lol