"Love the one you're with!" lol

Ahhhh!.....the secret is revealed to be found in an old Stephen Stills song. Good to know!

• Like 1

Definitely an easy thing to do at Barbs!

Except when you're pining for the ones who aren't there, as I've also been know to do, KF. ;)

"Pinin' for the fjords."....to quote the immortal words of Monty Python.

Hmmm ... are there any girls by the name of Polly at Barbs?

Haven't been there is a while ... miss seeing Lea and I need to say high to Maude too. Oh, and of course Bridgette too!!!

Edited by Kubrickfan

Hmmm ... are there any girls by the name of Polly at Barbs?

Haven't been there is a while ... miss seeing Lea and I need to say high to Maude too.

I see Lea a lot, but always forget to ask her if I can start a thread. I guess she makes me think about other things...

The Polly you ask for can be found lolling about in a pet shop in Bolton, I understand. (Good uptake there, KF!)

Cato, you definitely need to be on the lookout for Maude - she's the gymnast / bodybuilder girl that puts on the best stage show that I've ever seen. Not the sultry or provocative show that some of the others put on, but very artistic and full of gymnastic gyrations. She is extremely fit and is very attractive, a must see at Barb's.

@ Cato, BH nailed Maude's description right. She is hard to miss. Very sweet lady, and francophone (she has a slight accent in french).

@Reddog, I believe that Maude is more of an evening gal, but last time i stumbled on her was at around 4 or 5 pm a long time ago. Not sure what her schedule would be though. She dances mostly at Barbs but appeared at Pig a few times this year.

I recall seeing Maude when I was last in Ottawa about two months ago. She was there earlier in the evening, about 7pm or so.

• Like 1

I'm not a regular at Barb's, only make it in once every few months or so when I'm in town, but I usually see Maude when I'm there during the evening. An enquiry to a reliable source tells me that she was in attendance last evening and looking very hot.

It's so strange that I've never met Maude. It's like I'm missing a whole dimension of the Barb's experience lol

I've seen Maude (she pronounces her name "mode") both evenings and afternoons but more often in the evenings at Barb's.

It's so strange that I've never met Maude. It's like I'm missing a whole dimension of the Barb's experience lol

lol ... Indeed. I think we can all say that about the ladies we haven't met yet, but make a place all that much more interesting.

Maude is a cut above most you are likely to run into. Her stage shows are amazing and maybe a tad intimidating to many. I've had several conversations with girls who hate going on stage in the same set as her. :)

Besides that she carries herself well in a conversation and is well versed in local business matters when she is of a mind to talk shop.

Even when I am not taking dances I ensure her glass is full because she is a pure delight at my table or out back in the CR

PIO

Speaking of Maude, anybody seen her recently?/quote]

I'm pretty sure I saw her there this week, if you're talking about who I think you're talking about :)

• Like 1

When are you on this week, please, Angelina? It's great when the dancers post their schedules, don't you think?

Edit: mistert tells me it's posted on your profile page. Thank you both!

Edited by Cato

Good to meet you tonight, Nightflight! And of course Angelina!!!

Report on the night's activities to follow.

Edited by Cato

Monday night extraordinaire at Barb's this week. Among other notables, there were

Scarlett

Cherry

Zoey

Claudia

Jewels

Alexa (perfect spinner body with amazing perma-erect nipples)

Maude (finally met her)

Lily

Arianna

Angelina

etc. etc.

Quite the night!

I got to spend some time with Scarlett, and have updated her thread.

Beautiful blonde Zoey.

I had some dances with Alexa for the first time. A real beauty. Sweet face, long dark hair, long beautiful torso, and those nipples!!

The long, lean, and lovely Jewels was very entertaining as well.

It was good to reconnect with Claudia; I haven't seen her for a while, and she's looking good.

A fun night, and thanks to all.

Edited by Cato

Sounds like it was a great evening Cato! One of the aspects of Barb's that I've always liked is that Monday or even Sunday night can be just great there. Sunday to Tuesday nights are sometimes a bit slow at many clubs but, even though it may not be as busy as Fri. and Sat., I've often found that early-in-the-week visits to Barb's are more than worthwhile.

Thanks for reporting on your Barb's adventures.