Guest f***2f***

Stopped in with some buddies for the $2 Roast beef buffett at noon today...What's not to like about a great lunch for a twoonie??

Lots of ladies on duty...My buddy took a nice girl with glasses from Toronto...can't remember her name but she had lovely big man made boobs, brunette.

Then Heavenly came and sat with us and it was like she had known us forever as we all joked and laughed. She's got long blondish hair cut in a bang in front...very cute...curves in all the right places and a pink tongue stud.

My buddy got in ahead of me and dragged her off to the CR...I had to go before they got back...fun couple of hours for a Friday lunch break.

Dropped in briefly last night and saw Scarlett (no surprise there lol, but I hadn't noticed that she had posted her schedule on her page yesterday, and it was good to see her unexpectedly) and the lovely Zoey. I only had a half hour or so before another engagement; I would have liked more.....

Anyone know the name of the dancer with medium length black hair, blue eyes, toned body and her left nipple pierced? She's young and short and extremely cute.

Posted via Mobile Device

Things have quieted down on the Barb's front.

No excitement to report?

I'm not sure who you're describing, bk2011. It sounds a bit like the Melanie I've talked about on here, but I've never noticed what colour her eyes are. ;)

Was there last week, tremendous amount of talent, my neck was sore from turning,looking up,looking down and of course close encounters in the CR. :)

Very quiet this afternoon. A tradeoff: I got to spend quality time with Jenny; a CR room almost to ourselves and a shot of tequila. Ahhh.

Thanks for the post Reddog01. Nice to know that Jenny is back - the last time I saw her she told me that she would be away for 2 or 3 weeks. Appreciate the update.

The month of August/early September is always slow time for strip bar scene in Ottawa. This from a 10 year strip bar veteran. I am sure after the labour day weekend things gradually will be back to normal.

Cato! we need to spice things up on the Barb's front! ;)

You're doing just fine, all by yourself, Scarlett.

A very pleasant (if somewhat subdued) Friday afternoon (9/2) at Barb's. There seemed to be quite a few dancers who were not familiar to me but I certainly recognized a few.

Jade looked great on stage and Claire seems to be very regularly in the club - in fact I think Claire has been present every time I've been at Barb's this past summer.

Malibu was looking stunning and Jenny was as gorgeous and fun as ever.

Jade looked great on stage and Claire seems to be very regularly in the club - in fact I think Claire has been present every time I've been at Barb's this past summer.

Jade looks even better from closer ;-), if you haven't had a chance to meet her yet. A blast to talk with as well.

was in the city last night and checked barbs out and i enjoyed it the girls were smokin hot and very friendly.I used to live in strip clubs back in the day and put a dancer or two through college lol.Reminded me of the Manatona Hotel Brockville in the early 80,s

I haven't noticed that Lexi has a left nipple pierved, but the rest of your desciption matches. She is very cute - slightly asian looking. Seems to be good friends with the lovely Serina, who I've just heard is retiring soon. She'll be missed - and is very lovely company for anyone who'll be in daytimes over the next two weeks.

After some time wondering how to start the long weekend, I ended up at CERB'S Official Hangout, at least for the Ottawa section :-)

I found the place buzzing with activity, while not being crowded, as i've never been there on a Friday night. Minutes from entering, i stumble on the lovely Maude ... chitchat ensues, and we head to the the CR.

As i head out to find a seat at the Bar, Leah approaches. It had been a very long while since i had a chance to chat up with her, and so we do after getting a drink. Of course, she looks as lovely as ever, smells even better (cant remember her perfume) and, well, for those of us fortunate in meeting her closer well, need i say more?

Closing a nice evening is a lady i had sen from afar (her stage show in fact) on another visit, is Kitana, a lovely tall short haired brunette, who works evenings throughout the week (save for sundays). A lovely lady to spend time with and to close the evening with. I suggest you look her up when visiting. She is in usually starting from 7-9 pm.

The weekend is off to a good start!

Guest New B**ce

I haven't had a problem like that, yeahey, not at Barb's anyway. Maybe the odd time I wasn't sure the girl had counted quite right, who can keep track when you're with a hot dancer?, but no drama like you describe.

I haven't been there in a while now, but reading this thread I want to get back, fast.

Perhaps yeahey's post would have been best put in the Ottawa Warnings section but it seems to have been removed in any case. On a positive note, I would add that I've never had any problems of that nature at Barb's, but then I've tended to repeat with my faves in the evening (Savannah, Bianca, Erica) and the afternoon (Jenny).

I was in yesterday and met Angie from TO, very nice teacher look and very steamy in the CR, on another note is Malibu working there during day time?

I almost had jenny for the first time but has usual she keeps very busy!! good for her!!lol...

RUM

Additional Comments:

Stopped in with some buddies for the $2 Roast beef buffett at noon today...What's not to like about a great lunch for a twoonie??

Lots of ladies on duty...My buddy took a nice girl with glasses from Toronto...can't remember her name but she had lovely big man made boobs, brunette.

Then Heavenly came and sat with us and it was like she had known us forever as we all joked and laughed. She's got long blondish hair cut in a bang in front...very cute...curves in all the right places and a pink tongue stud.

My buddy got in ahead of me and dragged her off to the CR...I had to go before they got back...fun couple of hours for a Friday lunch break.[/quote

The Girl from TO was Angie, very very nice,, she`s coming back in OCT, can`t wait!!!

RUM