Mia works most days. She's there today if you are interested...

Not sure who Montana is... but Bianca, small blond spinner apparently is back at the Nuden.

When u say "new" when were you at this bar prior to this outing? Sure she wasn't african with a french like accent? Or thoroughly Canadian born? Just trying to piece my last time together ... haha

I had not been there for a while and this girl Sienna had no french accent. She is from Montreal originally and used to dance at Pigale. She does speak French but her English is without accent.

Rumour only: I heard that tiny, young Bianca has moved on to the NuDen. Also, didn't Mia retire and possibly even have a baby?

I'll be visiting Ottawa next month and would love some updates on the wonderful girls at Barbs.

Edited by mustard11
quote didnt work correctly

I haven't seen Bianca in months. I heard that Mia retired but nothing definite.

Neither has been there during my visits since late summer, anyway.

There's night time Bianca now... but she is 100% the opposite of (maybe 90% both have blond hair).

Mustard is correct about Mia and baby... not sure if she'll be back or not.

The new Mia is a hot little spinner. Very nice to look at and talk to. I strongly recommend her, great gal.

Guest Me**

Thanks for the updates, hope the retired girls are happy/healthy.

Will keep checking here for suggestions for new faces to meet.

Guest Ni**t*****t
Mia works most days. She's there today if you are interested...

Not sure who Montana is... but Bianca, small blond spinner apparently is back at the Nuden.

I saw Mia a couple of times recently early in the evening, around 7-8PM. She was there last night actually. She has a lovely smile and is great to be with. She is heavily tatooed if you are ok with that... her tatooed body is hot, she is hot, her smile is hot... etc

Guest kkottawa

Meant to post earlier. Sierra's at Barbs. A few new faces here. Not like it used to be tho.

From time to time I have met Portia at Barb's. Blonde, beautifully made...wistful sigh, followed by intense yearning. Sad to see that Barb's will close for yet another condo development.

A bit late in answering, but Alesha is working another job. Usually in on Thursday or Fridays, but it is hit and miss with her lately.

Sabrina, hot spinner with a great body, nice ass and tiny titties. Lovely ! :)

I love strip clubs :)!!!!!

Guest Me**
Does a girl named Anastasia work there? if so, approx. hours? Thx

Yes, I saw her there early Monday night. 5:30pm or so. I've never seen her there during the day.

Have not been to Barbs for a long time so I was wondering if my all time favourites are still around. Britany and Loanna, both big boobed Milfs who were always great fun. I may need to plan at trip to Ottawa again to visit the best club in Canada.

It sounds like a Friday re-opening is possible. I've heard this from a couple of people who work at the club.

It sounds like a Friday re-opening is possible.

I was passing yesterday evening and saw the daytime manager there, and he told me they were opening Friday. So that's the plan.

Additional Comments:

I saw Mia a couple of times recently early in the evening, around 7-8PM.

That's probably a different Mia. OP's Mia is probably a blond who's worked there for quite a few years - days only. I think others have said she is pregnant.

If Friday is a go, I will drop by to show support in the afternoon.,,,.

Will try for Friday as well or sometime next week. I hope anyone who's there on Friday (if open) will post re how things are after this lamentable incident.

I dropped in for a quick beer after work. Business as usual! Yay!

Still some repairs to be finished around the tables just past the CR door, and the collection of NHL sweaters was looking sparse and sad... but lovely friendly ladies abounded. Jade was in party mood, and many were entertained by the Histpanic shooter girl who was wearing huge rubber naked boobies - not the she's at all deficient in that area!