A slightly more subdued Friday afternoon (3/9) compared to last week but still a good amount of activity in the club. Cherry seems to enjoy onstage interaction with other dancers as she engaged in an impromptu duo last Friday - today it was a trio!

Also of note, CR chairs were being replaced throughout the afternoon and it seems that the new ones are somewhat wider and noticeably lower than the old ones. When an ATF's "office" became available we moved to the usual location and this afforded a fairly immediate comparison between the two chairs. The new ones seem preferable, at least to me.

Nightflight: I came to a similar conclusion :)

She is here at the club Friday evening (now) FYI

I have know Olivia/Olive for many years and I do not think we will ever get her to post a schedule. She is known to be very elusive... see her if you

Guest Ni**t*****t

Yes! I went to Barbs on Friday and ended up spending the entire evening with Olivia - Olive... her and I go back many years BTW and we spent most of the night catching up and more... she is still gorgeous and so friendly...

First time at Barb's last Saturday afternoon. Sat in the middle at a table by myself, enjoyed a few tall cans, spoke a bit with a young Haitian girl, can't remember her name. Was approached by a gorgeous tall black haired girl by name of Cassandra and enjoyed some dances with her in the CR. A few more drinks and I noticed a really beautiful young girl, tall, great ass, tiny titties. Smiled at her and she came over, very nice, friendly girl, her name is Samantha. Both girls were great in the CR and I can't wait until I visit again! Anyone have experiences with the gorgeous Cassandra and Samantha?

Yes! I went to Barbs on Friday and ended up spending the entire evening with Olivia - Olive...

I dream of being so wealthy!! :-)

Sounds great - she is certainly both gorgeous and charming.

Guest Ni**t*****t

know what, there are many lovely girls at Barbs... there seems to be this thing about Olivia coming back.... when you consider all the pretty girls there... way overrated.

Don't get me wrong, she is gorgeous... but still, there are many love my lovely girls in this club that deserve as much attention if not more... next visit I have my faves...

:)

Many great ladies at Barb's. In fact, one of my favorite ladies is Andrea...French Canadian, tall, sexy ass, long black hair. A woman to die for. Olivia's an absolute gorgeous woman as well...I've had a thing for Olivia the first time I saw her at Barb's about 3 months ago...same goes with Andrea. The difference though is I've been in the CR with Andrea.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey r__d did I hear new chairs in the CR?

screenshot20120314at706.png

Got to check it out soon ;)

You should check out the new chairs for sure and let everyone know what you think. I prefer them, as noted. It seemed like one of the first ones replaced was in an ATF's preferred location. Curious to know what you (and others) have to say.

I hear that about many gorgeous girls at Barb's. She may not be everybody's favourite, but Claire is amazing! Sexy, smart, just enough of a smartass to keep us boys in line...

Doesn't take much for me to start throwing $20's her way :)

Guest Ni**t*****t

love Barbs, love most of the staff, definitely love the girls and developed some cool relationships... we were there last night however and noticed that the bouncers can lack a bit of class sometimes... I will not go into detail but was really not impressed

Had a wonderful time with Bianca.

Edited by Ni**t*****t

Dropped by Barb's later last night and had the great pleasure of meeting Siiya. She is a gorgeous Ebony spinner in town for a month or so from Mississauga. Her dancing on stage, conversation and most enjoyable time in the CR were absolutely great.

I think she is mostly working evenings.

Have fun!

W

Dropped by Barb's later last night and had the great pleasure of meeting Siiya. She is a gorgeous Ebony spinner in town for a month or so from Mississauga.

If I'm not mistaken, she is the dancer formerly known as Emily; a regular a year or so back.

Was over there last week and was mesmerized by this very voluptious lady probably in her late 30's. Can't remember her dancing name but had a beautiful face and smile to add to her body. Did not have a chance to talk to her for a dance but hope to next time.

Guest Ni**t*****t
If I'm not mistaken, she is the dancer formerly known as Emily; a regular a year or so back.

Yes and she is gorgeous. Lovely smile, nice personality, fun to be with and really hot! That's former Emily alright.

A somewhat quiet (but lucky) Friday the 13th at Barb's. I was fortunate enough to catch an ATF before her planned vacation and I was able to see her on stage in a stunning new bikini. A few of the 'regular' dancers were in attendance but there seemed to be a number of new (to me) ladies.

This thread has seemed a bit quiet lately but I'm hoping people will continue to post about their Barb's visits/experiences.

Haven't been to Barb's in a bit but I want to meet some of these new dancers people are talking about.

Haven't been to Barb's in a bit but I want to meet some of these new dancers people are talking about.

I can recommend you put Brennan on your list. Delightful company, and cute as a button.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I also recommend Milena. She is a dark haired Lebanese/Italian girl. Spectacular smile... loves to talk and laugh... good time for sure.

I also recommend Milena. She is a dark haired Lebanese/Italian girl. Spectacular smile...

Previously known as Mercedes. Excellent recommendation - she's delightful, and a great dancer. She's a night girl. I've only seen Brennan day time.

The building barbs is in has been sold for condo development i know this because glue pots last day party is 2 day....anyone heard anything from barbs?

R100rs

Can we knock it off with this stupid rumour. Staff and managers have already commented on this previously in the thread... It's like somebody once a month has to bring it back up. Barb's isn't going anywhere for at least a couple of years. The process to overcome the Heritage status of the property hasn't even begun yet and that will take a minimum of two years, and most likely 3-4 depending on appeals to the OMB. Unless you hear it from a longtime staff member at Barb's or one of the managers, the club isn't going anywhere anytime soon

re: rumour,

sorry for not reading the whole thread - it's kind of long :) ...

well the glue pot is history ... just wondering why they are closing up shop so early in the process ... guess business isn't as profitable as Barb's :)

Guest Ni**t*****t
Previously known as Mercedes. Excellent recommendation - she's delightful, and a great dancer. She's a night girl. I've only seen Brennan day time.

She is a night girl indeed. I have known her since she started dancing many moons ago and got to know her quite well. She is a real sweetheart, the kind you cannot let go of... last night she told me she is trying out Pigales on Thu-Fri nights. To be continued...