Hey guys.

Is Loanna or Brittany still working at Barbs (both are big titted Milfs). I have been away for a couple of months and I have kind of lost touch with my favourite club. Heard there was some shenanigans going on with fires and guns but I also heard that all is well again. Any other big boobed babes at Barbs lately? Hope to visit on Friday afternoon and into the evening.

speaking of naturally big boob babes, have others seen Stacey? Really hot girl and quite cute. (also Tia at the Den but thats a different thread...)

Always like to pop in at Barb's while I am here on business. Spent some wonderful time with Caddy tonight. Delightful personality and great sensuality!

Jenny, Ariel, and hot hot brunette spinner Kitty today at Barb's. Kitty joined Ariel on stage.

More on Ariel to follow in her Barb's thread.

Ok, Barb's is calling me. If all goes well I am going to try and drop in Thursday 7 Jun in the afternoon....ah I can feel a sense of anticipation to reconnect.

screenshot20111231at230.png

Guest Ni**t*****t

Anyone remember a lovely blonde girl called Jasmine? She had a butterfly tattoo on her lower back.

She was tall, slim, drop dead gorgeous and very friendly. Hot in the CR too...

She used to work nights at Barb's. She was usually very busy on Friday nights. I think she left Barb's sometime ago because of an issue with a bouncer and may have gone to Barefax. I am wondering if anyone has seen her pop up somewhere. I would appreciate any info you may have. Would love to see her again.

And I was that very member :) Thank you, Reddog01, and thank you Ariel for another amazing time!

I got my Jenny-time chance last week and she delivered an unforgetable performance! What a sweetheart...she still has me thinking about her days later!!!

Guest Ni**t*****t
And I was that very member :) Thank you, Reddog01, and thank you Ariel for another amazing time!

Still trying to meet her :)

I got my Jenny-time chance last week and she delivered an unforgetable performance! What a sweetheart...she still has me thinking about her days later!!!

Glad to hear it worked out 2DCor. I've always found that patience and perseverance are more than worth it in the case of the lady in question. Wonder if she'll be in this week.

Ariel-Sophia Varoushka duo at Barb's!!!!! Hot!!! Report to follow :)

• Like 1

Ariel-Sophia Varoushka duo at Barb's!!!!! Hot!!! Report to follow :)

Cato does it again! Just when I think his last adventure cannot be topped......he figures out a way!!

does anyone know if Raven (short, pale, perky tits, has part of her hair braided) does SP? or does she just strip?

Don't mean to gripe but...

i dropped by Barbs in the afternoonm I finished something a little ahead of schedule... I was going to split, but one of the ladies convinced me...

but by the end of the dance, panties were still on. So, I did what i rarely do - I stopped after 1 dance!

Maybe I should post under peaves...

Edited by survived70s

Here are the review of those ladies who impressed me enough to remember their names after dancing for me in no particular order:

1 - Nikki - Wow when I arrived she was on stage and I saw a work of art with beautiful pale skin dancing and started smiling at me as she recognized me when I arrived. We went to CR and she did very pleasurable dances. She has a work of art body, especially her bum and her soft pale skin and her long dark hair with always smiling face.

2 - Kitty - My decade long favorite. She has a very cute face. Another work of art body, sexy bums and still looks like the very young lady who I met almost a decade ago. She danced for me and we exchanged lots of kisses. She is very friendly and very cute.

3 - Sabrina - The Bulgarian lady with blonde hair. She is talkative and friendly. She is no spinner but the positive thing about her is her natural large sexy pair of boobs.

4 - Jade - Very friendly very cute face, even though likely in her 30's but she preserved her slim sexy body and young face. Relatively open minded (for Barbs lol) and we exchanged many kisses even though this was the first time we met. Even when she was sitting with me at my table she sat so close to me and we kissed when we talked it looked like we almost like we are totally in love lovers lol.

5 - Rosalina - Wow this Italian beauty has the sexiest breasts (especially nipples) and pale skin and long dark hair. She gave me very open minded dances (open minded for Barbs) and she is very friendly. She is not a spinner but definitely a sexy young brunette and her best feature are her boobs and her soft pale skin.

In summary, most of the ladies were beautiful, mileage was higher than usual, environment was friendly and most of the ladies reviewed above stay on for the evening (Kitty is daytime dancer only).

• Like 2

A very good report by Capital Hunter.....thanks for the update C_H.

Edited by r__d

Ahhhh Jenny stil one of my all time favorites. Love her conversation too.

The stars were out at Barb's today: Jenny, Cherry, Ariel! Lots of fun.

Went to Barbs this evening specifically to see above recommended ladies (Ariel and Cherry and Jenny). My first time in Barbs in the evening as almost always I am there daytime. Unfortunately I was out of luck as sky was clouded and stars hidden lol. None of above three stars were there tonight. Had dances with a sweet dancer named Andrea. A very passionate French lady and many hugs and kisses were exchanged between us and we both loved it. Also a blondie by the name of Hailey with large natural boobs. I enjoyed my dances with her too.

Do any of you know if Barbs has any Asian dancers at the moment?

The very attractive Lily is there from time to time, though I haven't seen her lately.

Do any of you know if Barbs has any Asian dancers at the moment?

I've seen Desiree there evenings recently, and Lexi during weekdays.