Glad to hear Lexi is still around. As I had mentioned months earlier in this thread, she is one of my ATF dancers. If you get a chance to see her, do it.

A slightly different (to me) feeling at Barb's this afternoon (7/27). Different servers. Different shooter girl (although I have a vague memory of seeing her last year around Christmas time - a friend of Jenny's if I recall correctly). There also seemed to be quite a number of unfamiliar dancers, although I haven't been in since late May.

Some I recognized - Mia (back from the 'Mate), Serena and a few others. Ariel was looking great and I noticed a tall ebony dancer (Mona, I think) who was very eye-catching.

Departed a bit early as Jenny was not in attendance. Perhaps she's off on vacation again - any info re Jenny sightings or her schedule is always of interest.

• Like 2

Glad to hear Lexi is still around.

But not for much longer, I understand. On vacation now, then back briefly.

Additional Comments:

Departed a bit early as Jenny was not in attendance.

You sure? Sometimes it seems she is not there, for what seems like hours, then appears from the CR.

Additional Comments:

You sure? Sometimes it seems she is not there, for what seems like hours, then appears from the CR.

Well.....fairly sure. If she was there someone had her engaged in a CR session of truly epic duration. I have a lot of patience in this regard and I've certainly experienced the feeling of it seeming "like hours" but on this occasion it seemed she was not present. As noted, info re sightings is always welcome.

• Like 1

What are barbs hours on the weekend (i.e. Saturday & Sunday)? Also, anyone know the name of the taller black stripper who was there saturday just past with 'frizzy' type long blondish hair? Thanks

@ r_d: Confirmed Jennie sighting today at Barb's, lunchtime.

Ariel too :)---a CR session of almost epic duration.....Epic excitement, anyway.

• Like 1

@ r_d: Confirmed Jennie sighting today at Barb's, lunchtime.

Ariel too :)---a CR session of almost epic duration.....Epic excitement, anyway.

Thanks for the intel Cato! Maybe Jenny was there last Friday.....but I was both patient and vigilant.

And she's kind of hard to miss!

I will confirm the Jennie sighting at B's today! She even asked me if she could do the showcase dance for me!! Of course I refused.. NOT! -hehe

Gotta luv her!

-Alg

• Like 1

What are barbs hours on the weekend (i.e. Saturday & Sunday)? Also, anyone know the name of the taller black stripper who was there saturday just past with 'frizzy' type long blondish hair? Thanks

Wasn't in on Saturday but it sounds as if you may be referring to Mona, a tall eye-catching ebony with a blondish hair treatment. I noticed her on Friday (7/27). I think Barb's opens around 1:00 on Saturdays and 6:00 on Sunday evenings.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I know Wendy and have not seen her in a long time. Maybe she moved on. She was gorgeous and such a sweet girl.

Wasn't in on Saturday but it sounds as if you may be referring to Mona, a tall eye-catching ebony with a blondish hair treatment. I noticed her on Friday (7/27). I think Barb's opens around 1:00 on Saturdays and 6:00 on Sunday evenings.

Does anyone know Mona's schedule?

Additional Comments:

Anyone know if she is in this week?

Ariel-Claire Heavens duo at Barb's, beyond awesome! :)

Report to follow....

• Like 3

But Cato.....Claire Heavens' link at the top of the very page I'm viewing says "incalls only". Guess she made an exception (understandably) for you and Barb's. Must have been.....what is the word I'm looking for here?....oh yes....

.....epic!

• Like 1

It's actually 2:00 on Saturdays, though the doors are usually open from 1:30 and sometimes there is a customer or two waiting for the girls to stroll in!

Guest Ni**t*****t

Lucky to have all of them at your table Cato... wish I were there :)

Been a few years since I got a chance to spend much time in this place. Used to love it. Whatever happened to Leigha? Blonde, tats, great stage show, great personality, great CR.

Guest New B**ce

French Lea? I've seen her there from time to time, not for a while though.

I live one street away from Barbs and somehow I can never manage to find the time to go :(

Does anyone know who is on par with Maude who used to work there?

That girl has my SC heart forever. Haha