Can anyone give me a rundown of girls they have seen @ barbs this weekend or know who will be working this long weekend? Thanks a million!

Did not see Mona on Thursday (8/30) afternoon and my inquiries about her schedule did not yield any useful info. Jenny told me she'd be in on Monday. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Did not see Mona on Thursday (8/30) afternoon and my inquiries about her schedule did not yield any useful info. Jenny told me she'd be in on Monday. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Great thanks for the info. Good to know who is working without actually having to go in ...

Guest S****r

to go to a strip club was this week! I went with a hobbyist at his request and we had a private dance there from a gorgeous girl before going back to his place (just he and I, I mean) ......very sexy! I can certainly see why you guys love this place!

I didn't recognise any of the dancers today, except one: Ariel! She has a way of looking even more stunning every time I see her, and after going a few weeks now without seeing her, I was feeling seriously Ariel-deprived. We made up for lost time in the CR. :)

Edited by Cato

I didn't recognise any of the dances today, except one: Ariel! She has a way of looking even more stunning every time I see her, and after going a few weeks now without seeing her, I was feeling seriously Ariel-deprived. We made up for lost time in the CR. :)

Wow.....I'm slightly astonished that you'd recognize only one dancer. Makes me wonder if there have been big changes recently.....or maybe it was just one of those days. While I'm not in all that often, I don't think I can recall a visit when so few (only one!) were familiar.

Wow.....I'm slightly astonished that you'd recognize only one dancer. Makes me wonder if there have been big changes recently.....or maybe it was just one of those days. While I'm not in all that often, I don't think I can recall a visit when so few (only one!) were familiar.

I had my first shift back yesterday and only recognized one dancer too. Not sure what's up, but that's some high turnover!

• Like 1

1000 posts in this thread! Well done, all. Thanks for contributing.

And the thread is showing exactly 147,000 hits!

Many women + few men = good time

So it was this afternoon. Jenny (yes, she'll be there all this coming week, she says, for all you fans out there), Ariel :), Claire (glasses, nice body), hot French blonde spinner Jaimie who I seem to remember from before but who was looking especially awesome today, and more...

It turned out that I wound up in the CR with Ariel. :)

Jenna is quite a hot girl. Really good body and very sexy on stage. she works a lot days and nights. She is warm and great at lap dancing within the rules....

• Like 1

Reviews in the order of them coming to me:

Victoria - A very sexy ebony lady (and that comes from a pale skin lover) with very sexy body, tall, friendly and open minded in the CR. She targetted me as she was dancing on stage and I entered the bar. She came to talk to me.

Julie - A short haired light brown haired from Montreal now in ottawa testing Barbs today (usually she is at Barefax with the same name). She calls herself Julie sweet and yes she is sweet and friendly with soft pale skin and green eyes and fairly tall too.

Hennesy - A blondie. Not a spinner but cute face. Lots of hugging and kissing especially on her cute face. Blue eyes blonde hair, soft pale skin with coloumbian/Irish background. Friendly and cute and fairly open minded.

Kitty - My decade long favorite who always reminds me of my first love (when I was 16). Very friendly a total sweetheart with very cute face and long soft black hair covering her small cute face. A total spinner with a sweet heart and very cute face and slim body and small boobs (did I mention she has cute face lol!!!). Many hugs and kisses exchanged.

Chelsea - A small blondie with a very pale skin. Greenish blue eyes and very friendly too. Sexy nipple and very open minded in the CR. Kissed her again and again.

I had a day of a thousand kisses lol.

ps - As always Permission was granted by all 5 ladies to be reviewed on cerb.

Edited by Capital Hunter

Reviews in the order of them coming to me:

Victoria - A very sexy ebony lady (and that comes from a pale skin lover) with very sexy body, tall, friendly and open minded in the CR. She targetted me as she was dancing on stage and I entered the bar. She came to talk to me.....

Is victoria old or younger?

Do you know her usual schedule?

Many women + few men = good time

So it was this afternoon. Jenny (yes, she'll be there all this coming week, she says, for all you fans out there), Ariel :), Claire (glasses, nice body), hot French blonde spinner Jaimie who I seem to remember from before but who was looking especially awesome today, and more...

It turned out that I wound up in the CR with Ariel. :)

Thanks for the info Cato! Almost dropped in yesterday afternoon (9/15) but in the past faves rarely have been present on Saturday. Any day with Ariel and Jenny in is a very good one indeed.

• Like 1

Both Jenny and Ariel were there yesterday afternoon (though you are right usually neither are there on Saturdays). I got a kiss from Jenny as she was walking to the changing room. Yes I met her the day she started at Barbs 5-6 years ago and she was a very pretty very pale cute natural blonde. She is tanned since then but still very pretty and very friendly too. Unlike others, Ariel didn't come to me and I usually don't go to ladies at SCs as I usually busy either chatting with those who come to me or watching the stage dances...... Not a problem. Ladies'choice as whom to come to or go to CR and I fully respect that. 5 beautiful dancers about good enough for a day lol.

Is victoria old or younger?

Do you know her usual schedule?

Victoria is young may be in early to mid 20's. She is always there on Saturdays daytime. Not sure about her weekday schedule as I am never there weekdays.

I guess we were there at the same time yesterday, CH! I hope you had as much fun as I did. :)

Wow Cato I had no idea you were there lol. Somehow I always thought I would know if I ever see you in there lol as I am sure you would be the gentleman at the center of attention with several beautiful redheads around you kissing you all over lol..... Just kidding :). You must have been in the CR with Ariel when I was there. Yes I had a blast. I saw Ariel about 4:00 pm when I heard her name coming on the stage (I had never seen her before as she is usually not there Saturdays which is my fun day). I was there 3:30 pm to 6:15 pm.

Ah I had just left at 3.30. I'm sure we'll run into each other some time.

You're right! That's how you can find me, for sure lol

Julie, Emma, Rebecca, Mystique, Sherry, Katrina, Cattie, Brooklyn, Talia, Patty, Jamie, Missy, Deseree, Monika, Julia. Unfortunately my chosen lady for the CR started her dance with 30 seconds left in the song. Tried to over charge at the end. She'll obviously never see me again. Talked with 2 nice-one lady and one girl. Like this club b/c most girls are natural and are A, B or C's. Special mention to Brooklyn-she's somewhat new and really puts her all into her stage show. Makes me think of a young Maude in the making.

I went in for a quick meal around 1 yesterday and still can't figure out who this Ariel is. Kitty's stage did make me want to go back for more than food though.

That's because she was in the CR with me, oldguy :)

lol

No, I actually got there later, toward the end of her afternoon shift.

That's because she was in the CR with me, oldguy :)

lol

No, I actually got there later, toward the end of her afternoon shift.

I'm back in town Cato! Some competition for Ariel's time. To the swift go the... Ariel? :icon_wink:

Now that's better, average! :)

I'm glad we're not going to have to fight it out over her lol