hatever happened to Leigha? Blonde, tats, great stage show, great personality, great CR.

Leah is in often, weekday evenings. She seems to have so many regulars you would have to approach her if you want a dance.

An entertaining evening! Met up with Lexi and Brennan, who were both great to chat to and awesome in CR in their own ways.

Jenny was in, but I'd have had to full-on tackle her to get a dance (damn you, other guys!), and I believe that's frowned upon, so I didn't...

An entertaining evening! Met up with Lexi and Brennan, who were both great to chat to and awesome in CR in their own ways.

Jenny was in, but I'd have had to full-on tackle her to get a dance (damn you, other guys!), and I believe that's frowned upon, so I didn't...

"Jenny was in" during the evening? Was this during the very early evening or is this a new development? My experience has been that she rarely stays much later than 6ish or so and mostly has been a "day girl".

Edited by r__d

Another confirmed Jenny sighting today after lunch. :)

Thanks for the intel Cato! Going to try to drop by next week - hope she'll still be in town.

"Jenny was in" during the evening? Was this during the very early evening or is this a new development? My experience has been that she rarely stays much later than 6ish or so and mostly has been a "day girl".

Evening as in "after work" :) She may have been there a little past 6, but not much.

Re Jenny....Almost dropped in today on a whim. But after reding the above, maybe I will have to change tactics and visit Jenny on a Mon or Wed to avoid the frenzy.;)

Re Jenny....Almost dropped in today on a whim. But after reding the above, maybe I will have to change tactics and visit Jenny on a Mon or Wed to avoid the frenzy.;)

Was thinking the same thing Reddog01. It may be that late afternoons on Friday have a lot of 'after-work/end-of-week/let's-get-a-beer' types dropping in but Jenny can be busy at many times of the day. Here's hoping that she's in next week in any case.

I was happy to see my all time favorite and old friend Kitty. She also has the picture of a kitty (you know the one that does meow, meow) on her kitty. She has such a cute face just like a kitty. She has very kind heart. Very cute face and beautiful inside out (I have reviewed her a few times already lol). Had dances with her and she works very rare and once she does, she is almost always taken but she always makes time for the 10 year old friendship we have and in between her regular customers sees me. She is still a beautiful brunette and though in her late 20's she still looks like a teenager. Highly recommended if you can catch her to dance for you.

Paid an unplanned visit to Playmates hoping to see the 5 beauties I met past weeks. No sign of them and the place was dead so I drove back to Barbs (only took pepsi lol as I knew I was going to drive around the city. Not fun). When I was back around 5:00 pm it had improved. More girls and more fun.

Saw a young lady by the name of Scarlett . I couldn't believe she was Moroccan. She had pale soft skin and very sexy slim body. I had 5 dances with her. What distinguishes her from any other dancer was her very very sexy areola around her nipples which was so large in area. very sexy tight medium size young pair of breasts kissing of both and the areola was an absolute pleasure you can't imagine. Highly recommended.

Another lady by the name of Mia was very friendly. Once in CR she told me she has had tanning spray on her body so I can't kiss her anywhere as marks will be left and she would look like a leopard (I wonder why she didn't mention nothing before going to CR). I had only couple of songs with her.

Two ladies Claire and Raven were both busy flirting at the bar with their regulars I didn't get a chance of CR lol but will have them in mind......

Edited by Capital Hunter
  • Like 1

Anyone know who is dancing at barbs tonight? Or any sunday for that matter.... its a long drive for me :S

Sunday is the slowest night and August is the slowest month, so since you have a long drive why not if possible choose another date? Just a suggestion. Even last (Saturday) night it was relatively quiet.

While we are on the topic of Barbs, does anyone know where the very cute "Valaska" who used to dance at Barbs is? She is recently a very cute short haired brunette and is a Dutch girl. If you see her please pass my greetings from her Secret Admirer now hunting for her in the Capital........

I was happy to see my all time favorite and old friend Kitty. She also has the picture of a kitty (you know the one that does meow, meow) on her kitty. She has such a cute face just like a kitty. She has very kind heart. Very cute face and beautiful inside out (I have reviewed her a few times already lol). Had dances with her and she works very rare and once she does, she is almost always taken but she always makes time for the 10 year old friendship we have and in between her regular customers sees me. She is still a beautiful brunette and though in her late 20's she still looks like a teenager. Highly recommended if you can catch her to dance for you.

Ooooh, very fond memories of her - saw her once, a long time ago. Any idea how often she's in? And when?

Another lady by the name of Mia was very friendly. Once in CR she told me she has had tanning spray on her body so I can't kiss her anywhere as marks will be left and she would look like a leopard (I wonder why she didn't mention nothing before going to CR). I had only couple of songs with her.

I'd have licked her all over and gone for the tiger look :)

Does tanning spray taste nice, btw?

And on a more serious note - if it comes off that easily, aren't you at serious risk of getting it all over your clothes? Could be tricky explaining that one to the wife...

Kitty dances very rare. The best bet would be three Saturdays from now. She told me she is there once every three weeks.

Mia didn't allow even one kiss lol and no wife to report to, in my case.

Edited by Capital Hunter
  • Like 1

Any idea how often she's in? And when?

The very delightful Kitty told me she'd be at Barb's today and Barefax Wednesday. I agree that Saturday afternoon seems to be the best bet to see her at Barb's.

• Like 2

Thanks curmudgeon for the info on kitty. Go and see her while she is there lol. You will be very happy you did. She usually leaves at 7:00 pm. Only 2 more hours......Race on :).

Edited by Capital Hunter

Valaska still frequents Barbs, but usually only two or three days a week until 4 pm. She told me she will be at Barb's tomorrow and Wed this week. (Tuesday Aug 21 and Wed aug 2 until 4). She sure is HOT!!

-Alg

• Like 1

Fun at Barb's last night. Ariel (of course :)-- she left early but looked incredible in her street clothes; total stunner), Cherry looking hot, Mya (met her for the first time--a beauty with great abs, very athletic but only here for another ten days). My friends and I were joined by a very special guest, Sweetshay, gorgeous and bubbly.

And my favourite barmaid Megan was on, ultrahot in a short, tight back dress. Love those legs....

It was pretty quiet when we arrived, but it livened up!

Edited by Cato
  • Like 3

Go and see her while she is there lol. You will be very happy you did. She usually leaves at 7:00 pm.

7pm Saturdays, but 5pm midweek.

Additional Comments:

... Brennan. Last day Friday. She will be missed.

Great to be back on CERB after a ton of while away. Getting back to Ottawa Labour Day long weekend after a summer away. Sounds like Barb's is still a good bet .... anyone know if Roxy (Ella) still work there? I know she was bouncing back and forth between there and BF, but my info is a little dated .... Thanks guys.

Wasn't in on Saturday but it sounds as if you may be referring to Mona, a tall eye-catching ebony with a blondish hair treatment. I noticed her on Friday (7/27). I think Barb's opens around 1:00 on Saturdays and 6:00 on Sunday evenings.

Anyone know if mona was there this weekend past, this week or will be here this weekend? Thanks

A quiet Thursday (8/30) at 340. Arrived around 1:30 just in time to see Jenny's first turn on stage and as she's told me she usually dances last in the stage sequence, seeing her on that early is usually an indication that there will not be a particularly large contingent of dancers (on busier days Jenny seems to be on stage in the 2:00-2:30 range).

A familiar server was there but there seemed to be yet another new (at least to me) shooter girl.

Recognized quite a few of the regulars and the lovely Ariel was looking especially gorgeous. On stage the very tattooed (and extraordinarily flexible) Chrissy was notable.

Thanks to those who have posted re sightings - the intel from Alger, Cato, Reddog01 (among others) is always appreciated!

• Like 1

Sounds great, r_d! I was supposed to get there today but work got in the way. I hate it when that happens :)

And you say Ariel was looking especially gorgeous??

Sounds great, r_d! I was supposed to get there today but work got in the way. I hate it when that happens :)

And you say Ariel was looking especially gorgeous??

Ariel was gorgeous, Chrissy was ultra-flexible and a number of others, both known (Claire, as ever) and unknown to me, graced the stage. Jenny was lovely in a very tiny bikini for her second turn on stage and typically resplendent in her unmistakeable and inimitable...how else to phrase it?...

.....Jennyness.

Also, it strikes me as fitting that the thread-starter Cato has been the poster to initiate the 100th page of this thread.

• Like 1

Can anyone give me a rundown of girls they have seen @ barbs this weekend or know who will be working this long weekend? Thanks a million!

Edited by gizup