Anybody know if Valeska works anywhere else other than Barb's? I have a hard time catching her on Fridays.

Guest **oo**e
Anybody know if Valeska works anywhere else other than Barb's? I have a hard time catching her on Fridays.

I think she mentioned that she is from out of town and only works as a dancer once a week, and it's at Barbs.

Had hoped on my recent trip to Ott to see the lovely Bridgette at Barbs. But unfortunately schedules didn't work. I don't visit SCs too much anymore but someone like Bridgette can draw this old bear out of the den. So went anyway and met up with two amazing ladies. The night was cold and even inside some drafts kept things on the chilly side. Some of the ladies circled in hoodies and/or leggings. And they could make those look sexy too. I did meet up with both Karen and Snow who are extremely beautiful and sensual. They are very different in their look but I was immediately drawn to both. Karen has dark hair and the deepest brown eyes with a European/Latin look. Snow has light brown/blonde hair with the softest eyes. Each has a great personality and conversation. And our time in the CR was enought to take any chills away on a cold winter night. Cub may be coming out of the den a little more often. I now have 3 awesome women I would love to spend more time with.

• Like 1

I just wanted to thank all the contributors who've made this such a useful and popular thread.

• Like 5

Dropped by for a bit yesterday afternoon.

I met Savannah, who was very nice until she revealed her idiosyncratic pricing structure after the lapdance (I'm all for ladies charging what they want for whatever they like, but be up front about it, please!)

Then I spent some time with Rosé, who was very sexy and gave me an awesome lapdance - she's definitely someone who I'd like to see more of.

And finally, the highlight of the afternoon... Bridgette, of whom more here :)

• Like 1

Phaedrus, pricing for lap dance everywhere and for every girl is fixed at $20 per song. Now some may try overcharge by lying about the number of songs but no one can ask for more than the standard price of $20 per song, especially if she doesn't tell you beforehand. A complain to the management would have worked well in this case. Thanks for the update.

• Like 1

A complain to the management would have worked well in this case.

I'm going to assume that this is becoming increasingly common as management recently posted little signs all over the club (by the coat check, by the door to the CR, and by the ATM in the CR) saying that dances are $20 per song. I'm also going to assume that because of this, they will take complaints about girls overcharging very seriously, so it's definitely the avenue I'd recommend taking.

• Like 2

Thanks, guys. I never really thought to take it up with management at the time. In retrospect, I should have done. Anyway, hopefully others can learn from my mistake.

The odd extra song, I can live with (I'll remember and probably avoid that dancer in future, unless she's very good, but I can live with it) and I wouldn't consider it worthy of comment. But this was... different.

Valeska is pretty well only in on Fridays these days although she told me she did try one Sunday afternoon.

-Alg

Anybody knows where Kitty is? I dropped by there this Wednesday (and last week too) for a brief visit but no sign of her, I miss that angelic face (she resembles the snow white princess in Mirror Mirror).

Guest **oo**e

A dancer last night offered to do dances for 10 dollars in the CR but I didn't partake. Had very steamy dances from Andrea, what a smile she has, and wicked ones from Katrina, who is insanely gorgeous.

Also spotted Brooke there, a blonde attractive dancer, and a dancer with a gorgeous face, long brown straight hair, beautiful lips, about 5 foot 5', fit, maybe a C cup with a bountiful booty, wearing a purple dress, any idea who she is ?

Stopped in this aft. had some fun with Cassandra.

Pretty sweet young lady, nice friendly personality.

Great natural rack & it comes with a nice firm ass too!

Will definately see her again....soon.

Saw the very cute Sara was there, & Claire too!

• Like 1

Barbs opens Sundays a bit late at 4:00 pm. Usually it opens at noon.

5:00pm, actually! Though girls (1 to maaaybe 3) don't generally get onto the floor until 5:15ishand stage shows don't start until 6:00pm or so.

• Like 2

Seeing that my hotel is very close to here when I am in O-Town next month I better pay a visit !!

Rottenecards_77833212_nm4hz6k5cw.png

And i'm sure you will love the place (and the company), Lee.

• Like 1

Seeing that my hotel is very close to here when I am in O-Town next month I better pay a visit !!

Rottenecards_77833212_nm4hz6k5cw.png

You totally should! My favourite girl is Vanessa! She's a real treat.

Enjoy your trip!

Guest Ni**t*****t

I do not go as often as before but can say the girls are still lovely, club is still easy going and my favorite girl is still there :)

Was in this afternoon, no Jenny yet.

I did see Claire, Diabla, Courtney, Victoria, was looking for Sara but she must've been busy in the back. However I did meet Summer!!! Oh how I long for the change of seasons. I left, out into late winter, but still can't get Summer off my mind!