A few months ago there was a girl at Barb's named Nikki ... Kinda big and tall with huge natural tits. Haven't seen her lately. Anyone knows if she has moved to another club? Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

What's the latest on the Barb's front? Updates appreciated!

I got a new girl now.....that's so hot that I'm not sharing any Intel....bwahaha !

Honourable mentions go to Lexus, tall slim brunbrunette a duo would be niCE with her and the blonde

Girl who did a cheerleader themed routine awhile back, which was awesome.

Saw an super skinny Ethiopian chick who was, like, super hot !

Another slim brunette, actually skinny, similar to Lexus, but hotter IMO, all in black, like a skinny Vampirella.

That's all I got for now, happy hunting !

Edited by Jack2000
None

I got a new girl now.....that's so hot that I'm not sharing any Intel....bwahaha !

Such a tease!

Honourable mentions go to Lexus, tall slim brunette a duo would be niCE with her and the blonde Girl who did a cheerleader themed routine awhile back, which was awesome.

I think that might be Nicole.

I think that Lexus has gone back to North Bay - or was it Sudbury.

So I book a dance with my new girl and she was acting like she don't even know me...and

It turns out my main squeeze who shall go nameless, is a lookalike of Sophia, who, BTW, is uber hot ! Sophia is an ass mans dream come true, complete with thick long dark hair and bed room eyes..very sensual dancer too.

A few months ago there was a girl at Barb's named Nikki ... Kinda big and tall with huge natural tits. Haven't seen her lately. Anyone knows if she has moved to another club?

What a timely enquiry. I haven't seen her for months - until this evening!! Now goes by the name of Bambi. And very lively company.

• Like 2

I've lost touch with the Barb's community over the past several months, I guess since Ariel stopped appearing there regularly, and then Belle. It was always fun, having my usual table and being surrounded by hot dancers, who knew me and would come and exchange news and greetings. I miss that. It was always an ego-boost.

So I went again on Tuesday night. I met one of the frequent contributors to this thread. As we had a drink and conversed, he was greeted by the girls in the same way that I used to be! Was I jealous? Well, maybe a tad...:) As I said, I miss that, so I decided it was time to recreate my own network.

Here's what I did: I met

Carmella: hot spinner with a great body and attitude, a smile and eyes to light up the room, and a good cr presence. I had met her before, but it was good to renew acquaintance.

Nicole: a gorgeous blonde with an amazing body, a really classic beauty, fun and intelligent and easy to talk to (and look at :))

Bambi, who was just mentioned in the last couple of posts. Positive chemistry/connection and lots of fun, and she has good moves in the cr. A definite repeat.

Atlanta, brand new to the club, a cute and sexy blonde

There was a dancer on stage whose name I think was Maverick, but she was busy and I couldn't get her attention. Her stage show was outstanding, doing acrobatics on the pole. Another awesome beauty!

So I think I'll be a regular again!

• Like 6

There's also a Maverick working at Barefax, also has kickass moves on stage. Wonder if they are the same girl ... Her jean vest is oh so sexy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

There's also a Maverick working at Barefax, also has kickass moves on stage. Wonder if they are the same girl ... Her jean vest is oh so sexy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Could be. She was wearing a jean vest, I think....

I'd love to take Mirage in the back, she just exudes youthful yumminess, her soft bum, perky tits and schoolgirl face make me want to, well, you know....

Also fell in lust with Coco, if you like Mulatto girls, it don't get much better than this, esp her eyes and her beautiful sexy mouth..

Saw a cute lil blonde girl, looked a bit like a young Version of Tuesday Weld...there's nothing better than a natural blonde, just sayin..

Bambi, Nicole, Atlanta, Phoenix, Diamond, the athletic and lovely Sophia, and a bevy....and not many guys around 9-10 o'clock.

• Like 1

What is Barb's like on Sunday nights? I'm curious because I want to take my exchange student friend before he goes back to his home country, and Sunday is the only day we can do it.

He comes from a conservative culture where strip clubs are illegal and frowned upon. He was floored when I explained that clubs exist here legally. I can't wait to blow his mind!

Sundays are a quieter night. It's not unusual to only have 1-3 dancers from when the club opens at 6pm until 8-9pm. One of those dancers is usually Hazel, a burlesque dancer whose stage show really reflects that. I'm not sure if that's your our your friend's style, but it's a nice change from the usual performance.

Otherwise, Barb's usually starts to pick up between 11pm and midnight. If you go on a long weekend, like this Sunday, the crowd tends to be larger and more similar to a Saturday night though.

• Like 2

I was at Barb's last night but I don't recall seeing\hearing a Bambi there. I wish I knew the connection to Lyla.

It's pretty easy to miss seeing dancers at a busy time like a Friday night. There tend to be more dancers working, so it's unlikely you'll catch all their stage shows, and if someone is busy in the CR or sitting with other patrons on the floor, you'll just never even know they're there.

Bambi has been dancing at Barb's for a while, though she used to go by Nikki. She recently joined Lyla, so that's the connection. :)

• Like 1

Actually, it was not that busy last night. I likely saw Bambi there, I just did not know which dancer she was.

I was wondering is the rumour true, that Barbs will be closing soon since the city has supposedly bought the property and is tearing down the building and putting the O-Train stop there. Will Barbs re-open some where else, just seems like another big loss in this city.

I was wondering is the rumour true, that Barbs will be closing soon since the city has supposedly bought the property and is tearing down the building and putting the O-Train stop there. Will Barbs re-open some where else, just seems like another big loss in this city.

I first heard this about 15 years ago and have heard it brought up over and over again ever since yet , happily , barbs remains .

Apparently the site has been slated for (re)development of some kind for quite a while. There was a fair amount of discussion about the matter in this very thread some time ago. Presumably a light rail station would be integrated with some other project at the site.

It strikes me as a bit surprising that the site has remained as fairly low density (small parking lot/low rise building) for as long as it has, considering the location.

If anyone has any solid information about this, it would be interesting to know what the immediate future holds.

I was wondering is the rumour true, that Barbs will be closing soon since the city has supposedly bought the property and is tearing down the building and putting the O-Train stop there.

City recently announced relocation of the Lyons station West entrance from outside Tim Horton's to the site 1/3 owned by Claridge (Glue Pot Pub/Barbs/Parking lot).

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/lrt-construction-on-time-on-budget-mayor-says

http://skyscraperpage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6089410

http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/06/19/showcase-for-queen-st-sidewalks

• Like 2

Guest **oo**e
City recently announced relocation of the Lyons station West entrance from outside Tim Horton's to the site 1/3 owned by Claridge (Glue Pot Pub/Barbs/Parking lot).

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/lrt-construction-on-time-on-budget-mayor-says

http://skyscraperpage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6089410

http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/06/19/showcase-for-queen-st-sidewalks

Time to go in and see Jenny !

Time to go in and see Jenny !

My thought exactly, Macadamia!

Thanks for the links, curmudgeon. If Claridge has been mostly a residential developer (not sure if they've done any office buildings), I guess we'll have yet another condo tower in downtown O-town.

Maybe we'll have the rest of 2015 anyway - here's hoping!