Sounds like Jenny. How tall was she ?

Bingo! It was Jenny. I remembered her saying so as soon as you said it. Meeting such a girl can induce temporary amnesia!

Do you know if she normally dances days?

Does anyone know if you can get a girl on girl show at barbs or the Fax? Is there a VIP area where you can have the show or would it be a CR thing. Might head there with some buddies... :chug:beers & babes always a goodnight!

E

Does anyone know if you can get a girl on girl show at barbs or the Fax? Is there a VIP area where you can have the show or would it be a CR thing.

Yes.You'll wanna ask around to find girls who are really into girls - that's the recipe for the best show. There's a few spots where girls can dance together for you in public, but you (and they) will probably want to go to the CR.

• Like 1

Bingo! It was Jenny. I remembered her saying so as soon as you said it. Meeting such a girl can induce temporary amnesia!

Do you know if she normally dances days?

Yes Jenny is a day girl and you can also find her on some Saturdays. :)

• Like 1

Yes Jenny is a day girl and you can also find her on some Saturdays. :)

Good to know that Jenny has been in lately. Always appreciate those who post to this thread as it really helps in keeping up to date with the goings-on at Barb's.

While there are typically many beauties at Barb's, there definitely is something very special about Jenny.

• Like 2

Guest pagypie

as it is in life, some people are nice, some are bitter, some are moody, some are shy...anyway, jenny is a genuine sweetie

Does anyone have a parking recommendation for Barb's? The lot behind is convenient but pricy ($7/hr). But maybe you can't do any better in that part of the city.

I agree parking is a challenge. I've always been lucky and found a spot on the street during the day but then you are limited by time.

Suggestions are welcomed,

Izzy

There is always parking around the bar weekends if you choose to visit on a weekend and is free. However during the weekdays also there is another parking lot down the road at Queen and Bay which is less expensive than the lot behind (I think it is $10 to $12 for the whole day).

• Like 1

Nearby free street parking is easy to find after 6 on weekdays and pretty much all day on weekends. At other hours, the bus really is your better option.

• Like 1

Really, no comments guys? Has nobody else spent time with this sweet and spicy princess? She even twirls a baton on stage! Surely someone can comment on a girl with baton skills...

:lovers:

Does she actually twirl a baton or is that a euphemism? I hope it isn't abd that's she's in today. That sounds way too entertaining.

Well? Any luck?

I was there at lunch time and finally had a chance to meet Cute0aza0Button. She is more beautiful and sexier then her pictures. We had a quick chat and had her dance a couple of dances for me. Very sexy and erotic. Very beautiful body :)

• Like 2

Does she actually twirl a baton or is that a euphemism? I hope it isn't abd that's she's in today.

She does indeed twirl a baton (sometimes). But sorry, she's an evening/nightime girl.

She does indeed twirl a baton (sometimes). But sorry, she's an evening/nightime girl.

Well then I have to do at least one night shift. I've seen a lot in strip clubs in my day but never baton twirling.

Headed to Barbarellas around 4:00 pm and about 3 dancers and half a dozen patrons. My favorite model-like brunette, Nikki was there and was stage dancing when I walked in and she greeted me with a hand wave and sending her kisses while dancing and of course after her dance she came over to my table for a chat and private dance. She is very friendly and almost always smiling and I love her for her looks but also her happy friendly personality and great hygiene. She has a beautiful face and very feminine fair skin to die for, and long dark hair. The popular Jenny (tall blonde and tanned) was there too and was one of the three ladies. Nikki is popular too but she is a new dancer.

As time passed more ladies arrived. At 7:00 likely half a dozen girls and a dozen patron and gradually the number increased to about a dozen girls and two dozen patrons at 9:00 pm. The ladies I recognized were Jessy, Cierra, Daisy (reviewed before, the baby faced blonde with a very young looking and very cute face with dimples, great hygiene and relatively low mileage), Jenna (cute face with dimples, long brown hair, low mileage in the CR) , Anadia, Stacy (blonde relatively short hair, fair skin, average mileage in the CR) and a few others. Around 10:00 there were about a dozen and half ladies walking all over the relatively small bar. Great food too. For $20 (the price of a 3-4 minutes dance) one can get a good meal coming from upstairs. Unfortunately no sign of Hazel today. In summary a quite day which is the norm with all SCs these days but I expect a sudden (and sharp) turnaround for SCs beginning of next year (similar to upbeat days in the 90's) as many past patrons will very likely return.

ET.

Edited by Extra Terrestrial
  • Like 3