Guest *t**e**x

Recently I had my second visit with Bridgette in the CR at Barbs and it was a great time again. Fun, sensual, very closeup.... Luckily when I got to the club she was just about to go up on stage so I got to see her sexy stage dancing before the up close experience. Bridgett has such a great long smooth body, perfectly shaped, pretty face, killer eyes, sweet personality, always a lot of fun.

My last fave at Barbs was Snow but she's been gone at least a couple of years now and after awhile at Pigales has retired from the ballet. She was gorgeous, sweet, intelligent, sensual in the CR. I missed that and have found it again with Bridgette who is equally positive and beautiful physically and personality wise. A very different girl but just as pleasant to spend time with.

Lot's of beautiful girls at Barbs and I'm sure there are many other gems there. Very friendly place to visit.

Quiet Tuesday night, not many girls. But ran into the fabulous Phoenix it's her mesmerizing eyes and slender body with a personality and vip dance that's unforgettable. I'm in love

Met also two blondes Stacey and Christina. Stacey was good nice chatting with her happy to have met her would describe her as a blonde Barbie. Christina is very nice and sweet

Will be visiting again!

• Like 1

At first I thought: 'Is she who I think she is?'

Then I thought: 'Who else could she be?'

9-fille%20copy.jpg

Barb's has had a website of one sort or another for quite a while, but I've only recently noticed that it has been substantially changed - not sure how long ago the changes were made, waterat.

http://barbarellasvip.com/

They also have an instagram page. Here's my fave pic from the instagram page that isn't in the 'Gallery' section of the site.

• Like 5

Guest **oo**e

9-fille%20copy.jpg

[/url]

The lovely Jenny ?

And I spy Phoenix on Insta ;) That pic is going on my fridge.

9-fille%20copy.jpg

Barb's has had a website of one sort or another for quite a while, but I've only recently noticed that it has been substantially changed - not sure how long ago the changes were made, waterat.

http://barbarellasvip.com/

They also have an instagram page. Here's my fave pic from the instagram page that isn't in the 'Gallery' section of the site.

Guest **oo**e
And I spy Phoenix on Insta ;) That pic is going on my fridge.

Which young lady is Phoenix on Instagram ?

IN TONIGHT AT BARBS at 5PM! Hope to see some friendly faces!

I'm not sure how much longer I will be dancing! Most likely "retiring" in the next few weeks.

LOVE YOU XOXO

• Like 1

A fairly typical Saturday afternoon at Barbarella's today (11/14) - not really busy but far from being slow with a good number of patrons present as early as 2:00. Denied my favorite table, I situated myself nearby and noticed an ATF entering the dressing room still in street clothes - she waved and then disappeared.

The lovely Bridgette took to the stage first and then looked very leggy and curvy in a tight yellow dress after her turns onstage.

Thought I noticed the somewhat elusive Kitty (not sure if I recognized her since it's been a while) - this seemed to be confirmed as I thought I saw Kitty being greeted by a (not so) "secret admirer" disguised as a "capital hunter" on his searching quest through the "extraterrestrial" space of Barbarella's. Ahem. Perhaps I had both of them misidentified.

After the second dancer (unknown to me - a very pretty dark-haired lady), the always stunning Jenny was third in the rotation wearing a tiny (and very tight) button-up cut-off top with a black bikini bottom and then a short black one-piece for her second dance.

It's always so nice to see Jenny onstage prior to a CR session and she was as gorgeous as ever during her two turns under the lights.

The CR seemed fairly active for a Saturday afternoon (often on these occasions the room can seem empty) but not too busy for comfort.

One slightly unusual aspect of the afternoon was the rather broad and varied range of music being played, especially the 'break' songs i.e. tunes between dancer appearances on stage. As has been previously noted, Saturday afternoons at Barb's typically present a sonic palette of 80s (and some 90s) material, but on this occasion the selections seemed to stray into some less travelled byways for this venue. Don't think I've ever heard 'Take a Letter Maria' in an SC before, but then I've never been in an SC south of LA.

• Like 4

I was thinking about something the other day. I had my first dance with Claire in October of 2010 and I remember her telling me that she'd only been dancing a few months at that point. I'd just like to say Happy Anniversary to Claire for providing some great times over the last five years and I look forward to more! Most girls don't last this long as a dancer without becoming all hard and jaded - Claire is still just as much fun as she's always been.

• Like 1

Thought I noticed the somewhat elusive Kitty (not sure if I recognized her since it's been a while) - this seemed to be confirmed ...

Yep, Kitty was there. Looking quite lovely, too.

After the second dancer (unknown to me - a very pretty dark-haired lady), ...

I think that was likely Sin, who is possibly even more elusive than Kitty.

After the second dancer (unknown to me - a very pretty dark-haired lady)

I believe Kyra was after me. She's quite tan, has wavy dark brown hair, and a gorgeous big smile -- if that sounds familiar! She's in fairly regularly during the daytime.

• Like 2

Unfortunately, as far as I could tell, not on the stage. Rather, in the street. The whole street was blocked off, and cops roaming around everywhere. I overheard someone say "suspicious package".

I hope everyone's OK.

[Yep, false alarm. It was a canister used to flush out draft beer lines. Duh!]

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/ottawa-police-investigating-suspicious-package-downtown

• Like 2

I haven't been to Barb's in a long time. But I remember these two lovely ladies; Wendy and Jenna. Don't know if they still work there. Anybody know?

I haven't been to Barb's in a long time. But I remember these two lovely ladies; Wendy and Jenna. Don't know if they still work there. Anybody know?

Jenna is there right now. Wendy, and her deep dark eyes, I haven't seen in ages.

Guest *****en***e

Arrived around ten. On stage: Phoenix, Sierra, Nicole, Josee, Kalia, Mollly, Taliana, Jenna, Stacy. The bar wasn't too busy, I should say almost empty.

Molly, Nicole and Phoenix impressed me most. Took Phoenix for dances, what a treat!

Thursday night featured the lovely Nicole and Jessie, and Carmen, whom I met for the first time. A charmer with a sweet smile and attractive manner.

• Like 2

Thursday night featured the lovely Nicole and Jessie, and Carmen, whom I met for the first time. A charmer with a sweet smile and attractive manner.
Thursday night for me, the highlight (other than enjoying your fine company) was meeting the delightful Maggie.
  • Like 2

Met a couple of friends from the board for a beer. Very hot selection of women: Nicole, Jessie, Carmen, Atlanta, Zoe, Lily, and lots of others. It looked like the women outnumbered the men for a while.

• Like 3

Enjoyed meeting some old and new friends last night. Nicole and Tasha are now on my radar for next time. Usually a day guy out of admiration for a certain blonde, I guess I am now a day and night participant. A great solution to enjoy the best of both worlds.

• Like 2