I love this club, even when its slow they keep the continuous dances going, the atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, shout out to the staff,a few have been there more than 20 years.

I met Molly, a young, very cute blonde Gatino girl with a baby-voice and a golden brown tan on her totally bangin' body.

Ruby, the tattooed ebony Rhianna lookalike has long hair now, looking good.

Sophia is looking hotter than ever, ����� (?) spinner , sexy tats

Serenity, still hot with her pale blue eyes and black hair like a Celtic Queen.

Eva, the burlesque girl from the Fax, always keeping it fresh, love that girl.

Naomi, East African model looks like Iman, hot !

Chelsea, petite ebony, I miss her blonde hair, but she's still beautiful and very sweet.

And many more, may God bless them !

What's new at Barb's? I haven't been in in a while.
  • Like 8

Sorry to have missed you, RD! I was in earlier yesterday, but saw no one that I knew.

• Like 1

I forgot to post this in April. I was there about a month ago on a Saturday night and it was pretty empty. There were maybe 7 dancers and maybe 20 people in the place. I was wondering whether that is normal for a Saturday night, as that should be the busiest night of the week, shouldn't it?

I stayed for a beer and then left. Is that the way Barbs always is? I wasn't too impressed with the dancers.

I was in Thursday night and had the privilege of seeing an amazing, sultry, sexy dancer on stage. She came out for her second set wearing a black-and-white polka dot dress, and was more than happy to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties on underneath.

I wish I had caught her name, but it sounded a bit like Lisa and she had long, dark hair in twisty curls.

I would have enjoyed making her acquaintance, but unfortunately she was never free when I was. Perhaps next time.

• Like 2

I forgot to post this in April. I was there about a month ago on a Saturday night and it was pretty empty. There were maybe 7 dancers and maybe 20 people in the place. I was wondering whether that is normal for a Saturday night, as that should be the busiest night of the week, shouldn't it?

I stayed for a beer and then left. Is that the way Barbs always is? I wasn't too impressed with the dancers.

Actually, these days I find all weekends are a bit of a bust at all strip clubs. Weekends used to be happening about 20 years ago, but I don't think anyone goes out anymore on weekends at least not to strip clubs.

I wish I had caught her name, but it sounded a bit like Lisa and she had long, dark hair in twisty curls.

"Maria" is a long way from "Lisa", but your description reminds me of Maria. A beautiful smile, and lively intelligent conversation, and fun to be with. If I'm wrong, then sounds like I've gotta meet Lisa too. :-)

From what I've seen, Maria is more daytime than night, so maybe Lisa is a different creature. More research required! :-)

Update: Maria tells me she doesn't have a polka dot dress. So it's not her.

Edited by curmudgeon
Updated info.
  • Like 1

I will probably give it another shot some other night. On the night I referred to in the last post, I was there on a Saturday night around 10:30 to 11:00. Which night of the week do you think is the best night to go to Barbs? I noticed that the vibe of the club is different from other clubs in the area. Perhaps it was the night that i went but things seem pretty relaxed here. The dancers don't really come up to you. Although, that could have been because there were hardly any dancers there on the Saturday night I went.

Maybe try a Thursday or Friday night. Find a place at the bar near the draft beer taps. The girls always walk by eventually - just catch their eye. Some hang out on the stools near the water jugs. Start up a conversation with one who strikes your fancy. Let us know when you give Barb's another chance. Good luck.

• Like 4

Guest ***rd**n

Barb's is not as busy as she once was. Lots of great talent during that time. Valeska, the pros pro, is the first person I got to know there. Could never compete with the clients she was able to pull in. She would still spend time with me though, good person. Raven who looked like a living breathing Bruce Timm drawing. She was great. Ariel really good kid. Natasha who looked like a Victoria secrets model. Snow who I only saw once but a very good looking woman. I Know I left some people out but not on purpose mind you. And Wendy with those deep dark eyes that crumbmungeon spoke of. She is gone to. Katrina is the last of them now. Very nice person.

Plus I don't go as often as I used to. I sure do miss her. As far as new people I saw Stacey twice very sweet girl. I saw Khloe a couple of times. My first time seeing her she read my aura. It is turquoise which is apparently a good colour. But I have some orange in me which is supposed to be bad. I was just really trying not to stare at her boobs and keep my eyes on her face. But she knew things about me that I even didn't know. Smart girl.

But yeah I guess things have quieted down at Barb's for awhile now. Things feed of each other no clients eventually no girls. No girls eventually no clients.

Barb's is not as busy as she once was. Lots of great talent during that time. Valeska, the pros pro, is the first person I got to know there. Could never compete with the clients she was able to pull in. She would still spend time with me though, good person. Raven who looked like a living breathing Bruce Timm drawing. She was great. Ariel really good kid. Natasha who looked like a Victoria secrets model. Snow who I only saw once but a very good looking woman. I Know I left some people out but not on purpose mind you. And Wendy with those deep dark eyes that crumbmungeon spoke of. She is gone to. Katrina is the last of them now. Very nice person.

Plus I don't go as often as I used to. I sure do miss her. As far as new people I saw Stacey twice very sweet girl. I saw Khloe a couple of times. My first time seeing her she read my aura. It is turquoise which is apparently a good colour. But I have some orange in me which is supposed to be bad. I was just really trying not to stare at her boobs and keep my eyes on her face. But she knew things about me that I even didn't know. Smart girl.

But yeah I guess things have quieted down at Barb's for awhile now. Things feed of each other no clients eventually no girls. No girls eventually no clients.

Sigh Wendy. Anybody know whatever happened to her ?

It's true, the walk-in traffic has been going downhill for years, and the recent construction on Queen has brought up a lot of problems with parking/access. A lot of girls have trouble earning a good amount on days they have no regular clients scheduled lately I find. More and more girls upset in the DR. The solution for many has been to either leave, or reduce the amount of days they work. Dancers don't like gambling. And you guys don't like grumpy dancers :p It's not just strip clubs though, traffic in all bars has decreased over the years, people would rather stay in and netflix seems like.

• Like 5

had a few great dances with Phoenix she is a tall petite girl with perky naturals nice and soft. Beautiful eyes, a great smile and intelligent conversation. and beautiful long raven hair.

• Like 2

Have certainly noticed that things are not quite as busy at Barb's during the afternoons in recent years. Can't speak to the situation in the evenings/nighttime as it's been quite a while since I've attended in the evenings. It may be that the very recent construction for the LRT station is having an effect, but I guess it is difficult to isolate any single factor.

Hope that those who've been in lately will continue to post about their Barb's experience and the general scene at 340. As ever, I'm especially interested to hear about any recent Jenny sightings or any info about her recent attendance patterns at the club.

• Like 2

As ever, I'm especially interested to hear about any recent Jenny sightings ...

Jenny sighting!!

Lunchtime today there were fine choices - Jenny, Claire, my all time favourite Kitty, Sya looking very hot (I couldn't resist stage diving to tip her - and she picked up hands-free :-)). Serenity sexy as always. Plus a couple of newcomers - Russian gymnast Harley, and bootylicious Candy. And a curvaceous brunette whose name I didn't catch.

• Like 3

Guest **oo**e

So I heard that there is a very good looking Cuban dancer. Does anyone know her name and when she usually comes in ?

So I heard that there is a very good looking Cuban dancer. Does anyone know her name and when she usually comes in ?

Her name is Havana! She is awesome and usually works on weekdays in the afternoon. Tell me if you manage to see her!

• Like 1

Her name is Havana! She is awesome and usually works on weekdays in the afternoon. Tell me if you manage to see her!

OMG... saw her last Thursday night. Very hot. Very firm. Great shape!

Guest **oo**e

Will do and thanks.

OMG... saw her last Thursday night. Very hot. Very firm. Great shape!

And charming to boot!! :-)

• Like 1

Haven't been in a while. Anyone know if cassie (naturally caramel skinned brunette (part black I'd wager), French) and Sophia (petite, long black hair, very slim) still work there?

Posted via Mobile Device

Haven't been in a while. Anyone know if cassie (naturally caramel skinned brunette (part black I'd wager), French) and Sophia (petite, long black hair, very slim) still work there?

Posted via Mobile Device

Mmmm. Two hotties! Haven't seen Cassie in a while, but Sophia's still there.

• Like 1

Mmmm. Two hotties! Haven't seen Cassie in a while, but Sophia's still there.

I saw Cassie for the first time in ages a week or so ago. She's been on the road.

• Like 2

And a curvaceous brunette whose name I didn't catch.

Sammy! She's brand new to dancing, and has a lovely smile - and some other stunning assets.

• Like 2

Grim reading in a column from the Ottawa Citizen describing the impact of LRT construction on businesses along Queen, particularly those in the same building as Barb's. Suggests that things are 50% down at 'rella's.

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/egan-the-price-of-lrt-the-royal-mess-that-is-queen-street

Guess one should really drop in to support our friends at 340. Maybe Saturday would be best - not sure if construction activity halts for the weekend. Probably time to stop by, hoping for a Jenny sighting.

Edited by r__d
Auto censor wouldn't let me use 'sound' with 'ing' suffix.
  • Like 2

'Even a perv has only so much patience'...wtf lol... Why even put this in the article.

Might have to make a stop this weekend.

• Like 2