Jenny, Claire, Bridgette and lots of hotties this afternoon.

And Ariel! :) looking sexy in her tight new leopardskin outfit!

Ariel and I visited the cr. She was in good form.

Almost stopped in this afternoon (Friday, December 18th) but with Cato and Reddog01 in attendance, perhaps the competition would have been a bit too intense!

Maybe I'll be lucky with a Jenny sighting tomorrow - often seems to be a nice atmosphere (or at least a calmer one) on Saturday afternoons at 340.

• Like 1

Stopped into 340 briefly on Saturday afternoon (12/19) about the time things were just getting going for the day around 2:00.

Saw Francesca, Bridgette, Montana and Sin onstage (2:00 - 3:00) and by 2:30 or so the club was moderately busy - about average for a Saturday afternoon.

There seemed to be a fair number of dancers arriving between 2:00 and 2:30.

Departed at 3:00 as there was no sign of Jenny or Ariel.

• Like 4

As planned I did stop by late Friday afternoon and caught Jenny dressed in black. Had a couple of drinks and a great respite from reality in the CR. After seeing her off from her day shift I managed to connect with Stacy who was very Christmasy in a red ensemble complete with garters and stockings. Just had to unwrap that package over an extended session ...it was a special Christmas eve:) Happy Holidays to all.

• Like 6

New years greetings to all the hot dancers at Barb's! Wishing you all a great year!

• Like 1

It's been a couple of months but always good times at Barb's. The last time I was there I had a great time with a gorgeous brunette in a black dress cut low front and back. She said it was her go to outfit. I didn't catch her name. Any idea what her name is and if she is still dancing at Barb's?

Posted via Mobile Device

@NRGlobalguy truly the only clue you've given us is brunette.... I'm guessing it will be challenging to help you out!

It's been a couple of months but always good times at Barb's. The last time I was there I had a great time with a gorgeous brunette in a black dress cut low front and back. She said it was her go to outfit. I didn't catch her name. Any idea what her name is and if she is still dancing at Barb's?

Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like Katrina....she's still there

• Like 4

Yes, sounds like Katrina. She is so BEAUTIFUL and fun and just a deep down kind and lovely person! I have a girl crush on her! I've known her for quite a while now. She is amazing!

Additional Comments:

GONE BACK HOME TO BRITISH COLUMBIA~

LOVE YOU ALL. THANKS FOR THE FUN.

I am retired from dancing. Had a blast. love you all.

xo xo xo

• Like 3

Yes, sounds like Katrina. She is so BEAUTIFUL and fun and just a deep down kind and lovely person! I have a girl crush on her! I've known her for quite a while now. She is amazing!

Additional Comments:

GONE BACK HOME TO BRITISH COLUMBIA~

LOVE YOU ALL. THANKS FOR THE FUN.

I am retired from dancing. Had a blast. love you all.

xo xo xo

Best of luck in your retirement! Wish I could have met you! Either way, you will stun the men no matter what!

i must say, barbs has many attractive women. unfortunately i have moved out of ottawa but i admit i come down all the way from toronto just to get a dosage of my favourite girls. Phoenix is a stunner a walking doll, montana fairly new but super sweet. Jenny is my daytime fun. Thank you barbarellas for having such great women!

• Like 3

Dropped in at Barb's at lunchtime. Good news! Ariel is back!!

Jenny was there, and Claire, and cutie Sky, who did a lively stage show.

• Like 3

Going to drop by tonight. I know Stacy is going to be there.....anyone else? Might catch Jenny.:)

Edited by Reddog01
More Fun

Going to drop by tonight. I know Stacy is going to be there.....anyone else? Might catch Jenny.:)

Hope you're not too late to "catch Jenny" but also hope you'll report if you happen to see her today (1/15). May drop by Saturday afternoon or one day next week.

Haven't had the chance to get in lately so it's great to be kept informed via postings to this thread. Thanks to all who contribute!

• Like 2

I can confirm Jenny is here (5:15), but she's dressed to leave.

Ariel, Montana, Kendra, Sia, Havana, Tiffany, and a bunch of others I don't know their names.

I'll add Juicy to the list

• Like 4

Just left Barb's, not sure how to describe my night. The ��� at my bank ate my bank card so I had no money. My friend paid my cover and bought me a couple of beer. Met Prescious, she seemed very nice. Clearly she felt bad for me because after the showcase she gave me an awesome table dance. I'm definitely going to go back to see her, solely based on my experience.

Thanks Prescious!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sure, you can get a lot more for your buck from SP's and MA's, but there's something unbeatable about strip clubs, when they're good. Barb's has been very good lately, not necessarily for mileage (there's concern about monitoring, etc), but for the quality of the dancers.

Some of my favorites:

Jennie, pure Playboy material, a gorgeous voluptuous blonde, smart and sexy

Lea, who has a fair claim to having the best body on the planet

Charlie, an irresistible sweetie

Mel, fabulous dancer, great tits and bum; our private dances just went on and on...good thing there's a cash machine....

Taylor, sensuous, sultry, sophisticated: haven't had her for a private dance in a while, but she mesmerizes on stage

(Apologies to my other favorites that I haven't mentioned here)

The barmaids are fine, too.

Highly recommended.

Any classy Strip Clubs in the Montreal area ? Business has me to spend 3 weeks there in february and I don't plan to spend the all my evenings in my hotel room. I will be with a very conservative married colleague and he approves to accompany me only if the place is neat and the girl, classy.

Any suggestions ?

Thx

• Like 1

i would leave your co-worker behind. Lie if you have to but don't stay in your hotel room for 3 weeks.

I do not know of any classy strip clubs in Montreal.

• Like 1

Recently, after talking to a friend at Barefax, It's been brought to my attention that the spinner named Havana, who works at Barbs, (she's been mentioned here a few times) might have been a stripper I've previously met at Barefax. That must have been 2-3 years ago. She was working under a different name then, but I still remember her vividly; I used to have the biggest crush on her.

If it is indeed the same, I'm interested to know on what days she works. (and at what time she leaves if possible.) Barb is not a club I usually visit (I don't really like the CR setup), but I would gladly make an exception to see her again. Apparently, she's a daytime girl.

Any help would be appreciated!

Any classy Strip Clubs in the Montreal area ? Business has me to spend 3 weeks there in february and I don't plan to spend the all my evenings in my hotel room. I will be with a very conservative married colleague and he approves to accompany me only if the place is neat and the girl, classy.

Any suggestions ?

Thx

I would suggest Wandas. My girlfriend and I checked it out one time when we were in the city. It is very classy decor wise, and no contact

for dances. The management seemed very professional as well. It is located right downtown off of St. Catherine St. but away from the big strip of clubs and in an upscale area with nice restaurants etc. Another club that we visited that was also nice was the kamasutra club but it is in a bit more of a sketchy location in an alley. Not dangerous or anything it is also downtown, it's just a bit more out of the way. I recommend you bring your colleague one night and make a point of finding a girl he gets along with to keep him occupied ASAP so you can have your own fun! Good luck:)

• Like 1

Recently, after talking to a friend at Barefax, It's been brought to my attention that the spinner named Havana, who works at Barbs, (she's been mentioned here a few times) might have been a stripper I've previously met at Barefax. That must have been 2-3 years ago. She was working under a different name then, but I still remember her vividly; I used to have the biggest crush on her.

If it is indeed the same, I'm interested to know on what days she works. (and at what time she leaves if possible.) Barb is not a club I usually visit (I don't really like the CR setup), but I would gladly make an exception to see her again. Apparently, she's a daytime girl.

Any help would be appreciated!

She is a daytime dancer Havanah the cute Cuban girl. She's a delight yes I can confirm its the same girl from barefax. Back in town for the week couldn't wait to go back to barbs and run into my favourite dancers. Phoenix is and will remain on my top of my list,she out does it she should be working in Toronto or the states. Will add the names of caddy at barefax, joy, Havanah, Katrina, Delisious and many more.