Not my intention to revive recent discussion but it was interesting to see the "Barb's Footprint" mentioned in the Ottawa Citizen this morning. An article on page two identified "The property between Queen and Albert Street at Lyon Street where Claridge Homes is building a project with a built in LRT station entrance " as one of 12 potential sites for the new Ottawa central library. LRT access is a prime consideration. Just for info.

• Like 4

Is anybody familiar with a girl that goes by the name "Precious"? I was at Barbarella's last Saturday and got a few dances from her and she was amazing, also very friendly. If anybody knows when she is usually there it would be greatly appreciated!

A freakin library ?!

Leave it to those satanic fruits wit their 666 logo down at shitty hall to ���� things up!

We should have Barbs declared a world heritage site yo !

• Like 3

Precious was there tonight.

Additional Comments:

It was standing room only in there as well. Can't remember the last time it was that busy.

• Like 4

Dropped in to 340 fairly early (for me anyway) Friday (7/22) and found things to be moderately busy at about 12:15. A little after 12:30 witnessed a daytime 'showcase', a first for me as I usually get in closer to 1:30 or 2:00 on weekdays.

Did not recognize very many dancers although Serena looked somewhat familiar - may have seen her a while ago, but not really sure.

Before and after the 'showcase', saw Harley, Maya, Serena and Maddy onstage.

Noticed Lina looking very lovely and curvy as she walked around the club.

One convenient aspect of the 'showcase' is that one can figure out fairly quickly which dancers are in for the afternoon - was a bit surprised to recognize so few.

Things quieted down considerably as the lunch crowd drifted out, but there seemed to be at least some CR traffic between 1:00 and 1:30. Didn't stay around much longer as no ATFs were in attendance.

As usual, was hoping for a Jenny sighting but it was not to be on this occasion. Since Friday afternoon has typically been a good time to find Jenny in, I'm wondering if she's been away on vacation recently or just decided to take the day off. If possible, might drop in tomorrow afternoon - have had more luck finding Jenny in on Saturdays lately, but I guess it's difficult to generalize and, as someone once posted, "Saturdays are always a mystery".

Any info re Jenny sightings or intel re her schedule always appreciated. Hope that regular readers of this thread will continue to report on the Barb's experience.

P.S. :

Stopped by briefly on Sat. (7/23) afternoon and saw Tianna and Sasha onstage between about 2:15 - 2:45 - Juicy was about to go on when I departed a bit before 3:00. During this brief visit, these were the only 3 dancers observed.

• Like 4

Just curious if there is a dancer named Maddy who works there? She is the same Maddy from Tease a few years ago. She's like the girl next door type with brown hair, smaller frame.

Just curious if there is a dancer named Maddy who works there? She is the same Maddy from Tease a few years ago. She's like the girl next door type with brown hair, smaller frame.

Don't know anything about her previously being at Tease (although she seemed to be familiar with the 'Mate) but your description sounds quite a bit like the Maddy who was at Barb's on Friday afternoon (7/22).

Guest pagypie

there were HA members there last wed night; was fairly busy. atmosphere was typical all good barbs

I hope that barbs doesn't have to close.... or at least reopen somewhere else.... i think that by far, barbs is the best strip club in ottawa.... i recently visited the playmate and barefax and did not particularly enjoy myself...

While it was nice to hear that Barb's was busy, we all know it's on it's last legs. I'd be interested to hear what the veteran girls are planning to do. Management isn't promoting the club or putting any money into it, so the girls don't owe them anything. The daytime vets aren't stupid, they know what the score is. I cant see them walking in and finding out the club is closing on their last shift, then getting stuck somewhere else trying to hastily recruit new clients to make bills. I figure they'll split up the city. I think Jenny will go across the river to Pigales, Claire to Nuden or Playmate, and Bridgette to Barefax. The night vets will likely do the same.

While it was nice to hear that Barb's was busy, we all know it's on it's last legs. I'd be interested to hear what the veteran girls are planning to do. Management isn't promoting the club or putting any money into it, so the girls don't owe them anything. The daytime vets aren't stupid, they know what the score is. I cant see them walking in and finding out the club is closing on their last shift, then getting stuck somewhere else trying to hastily recruit new clients to make bills. I figure they'll split up the city. I think Jenny will go across the river to Pigales, Claire to Nuden or Playmate, and Bridgette to Barefax. The night vets will likely do the same.

Good comments however nothing is confirmed yet. That being said, I don't know how much Barb's management honestly cares if the places closes or not, especially when it comes to the girls. They will make their money and move on...

Again dropped into 340 on a Saturday afternoon (7/30). Found the place to be a bit busier than on recent visits, more the way I recall Saturday afternoons being in previous years.

Seems that the dancers were taking three turns on stage instead of the usual two, at least this seemed to be the situation on my last two Saturday visits.

The always lovely Jenny was in attendance (after a short vacation) and it is always so nice to encounter her after an absence.

Noticed only a few other dancers from about 2:30 - 3:00. (Thought one of them might have been Ariel, but it's been a while since I've seen her so a little unsure - gorgeous brunette wearing a red bikini in any case.) Departed at about 3:45.

• Like 3

Dropped in for lunch yesterday and met Mila. She says she's switching her regular abode from Pigales to daytime Barb's. Very charming company. Slim, very pretty, and with a great woman's sit-upon (that'll get past the censor-bot, won't it?).

Additional Comments:

There's a Maddy there which fits your description. She told me she used to work at Pinks.

Not the most elegant of dancers, but she is pretty with beautiful eyes and a nice smile.

• Like 5

Mila ..what a woman...after watching all the girls at Pigale dance, she's the one I chose..the Crown Jewel of Pigales..(imo )..even in her street clothes she looks like a model !

• Like 1

Mila is amazing.... i got a chance to get a dance with her... the last time I had such good and responsive time was with brandy...

I highly recommend her.... first croatian girl i've met.... and if she is quite the girl.... if she sets the bar for how croatian girls well just wow...

• Like 2

Harley looks a bit intimidating, with tattoos and numerous peicings, and a pretty intense athletic dance style. But she is great company - very sweet, gentle and intelligent, and well travelled. And drop dead gorgeous. Highly recommended.

• Like 3

Yeah, Harley has an amazing physique. She scares me a little bit, though.

I was there for the afternoon last Thursday and had a really fun time with Delicious and a few of the other dark girls. We all have our types, and that works for me.