Friday lunch and only 3 girls on shift? Come on.

Tuesday lunch today and the menu was sumptuous.

Maria, Delicious, Juicy, Claire, Harley, Maddy, Claire (newly back on deck, and looking svelte and lovely) and Cassie. And that was before the ravishing Mila walked in, just as I was leaving.

• Like 5

Many dancers [knockout Nicole, cute Carmen, sensational Stacey. and lots of others] + few customers = massive selection.

Such was the situation tonight.

Carmen is recently returned, and has the most irresistible laugh. Nicole has the most irresistible body. Stacey is a pretty platinum blonde, hot!

• Like 4

Monday afternoon and Jenny (with the bolted on tits), Maddy, and Delicious are making the club hop! Delicious is taking all my money home, as usual. What a girl!

• Like 3

Think I'll pop in for lunch today. I hope my girl is on. I've got some music for her. She isn't very familiar with 'classic' rock/pop music, which is what they want to play on the weekends. I'm bringing her a tiny drive with a selection that fits her dancing speed/style. I'm a nice guy.

Is this the new mixed tape that you used to make for your girlfriend?

I couldn't tell you.

It just occurred to me that I'm now posting MY schedule. Ladies, take note.

Additional Comments:

Lots of lovelies in, and not too many guys. Good ratio. A few new girls who were more interested in catching up than making money. Right in the middle of chatting me up. Rude.

Still, I learned a lot. They left another club *coughNUDENcough* because the management was stealing from them. A lot of them seem interested in seeking new opportunities now.

That's just what I heard, but I get all my news from strippers. They're more reliable then CBC.

I've given money to Penélope, Kara, and Staci (I think that's spelled with a star or a heart over the i. Kara was very good, and Staci is highly energetic.

Additional Comments:

Tania is a gorgeous little dark spinner. Such smooth skin.

Additional Comments:

Christina was very accommotating.

• Like 1

Went into Barbs this afternoon at about 3:15 - 2 ladies and about 12 guys. I know Saturday afternoon can be quiet, but where are the ladies these days? I also went to the Fax today (2:00 pm) and there were only 2 ladies there too... Not a great day for SCs.

• Like 1

I wish! good luck!

no Ariel no point is what I feel ;)

Ariel is the star attraction for sure, but fun times can be had with Jessie or Katrina or Stacey if they're around

• Like 2

Ariel is the star attraction for sure, but fun times can be had with Jessie or Katrina or Stacey if they're around

I think I'm due for a visit. Hoping to see some friends there.

Hoping to get in for a visit soon too. Almost stopped in this afternoon (9/17) but spent more time running around downtown (and getting drenched) than anticipated.

In addition to the lovely Ariel, it's also fair to say that the gorgeous Jenny is seen by many as a "star attraction". Wondering if she has returned this week from a short vacation - certainly hope so!

• Like 2

...it's also fair to say that the gorgeous Jenny is seen by many as a "star attraction". Wondering if she has returned this week from a short vacation - certainly hope so!

Well, you missed her this afternoon!

And if you are a l*ver of shapely breasts, then what a collection you missed. Apart from the well known, and well enhanced, Jenny, there were such naturally endowed wonders as Samantha, Juicy, Lela, Lena and Sasha Love. And more fun to be had with Penelope, Sarah and Maddy.

As noted previously, no Ariel. Just areolae!

What a pity the rain kept you away :-(

Edited by curmudgeon
Seriously, I can't say "l?ver" (with an o)??
  • Like 5

Well, you missed her this afternoon!

And if you are a l*ver of shapely breasts, then what a collection you missed. Apart from the well known, and well enhanced, Jenny, there were such naturally endowed wonders as Samantha, Juicy, Lela, Lena and Sasha Love. And more fun to be had with Penelope, Sarah and Maddy.

As noted previously, no Ariel. Just areolae!

What a pity the rain kept you away :-(

Thanks for the report, curmudgeon. Sounds like it was a fine Saturday afternoon at 340. (Quite a difference from the description of the atmosphere on a recent Saturday afternoon.)

Now wish I'd stopped in early in the afternoon, but by the time I got finished dodging raindrops and construction sites in the downtown core just wasn't in the best shape and mood. Prefer to have the time to relax for a while and, if need be, wait patiently for an ATF.

• Like 1

I think I'm due for a visit. Hoping to see some friends there.

We need a subtle way to identify fellow lyla members. LIke maybe we all wear a yellow ribbon or a neck tattoo. Any suggestions?

• Like 3

We need a subtle way to identify fellow lyla members. LIke maybe we all wear a yellow ribbon or a neck tattoo. Any suggestions?

We all wanna score , so let's just tuck in the right side of our shirts a la Gretzky. .. lol

• Like 2

As you seem to know the girls well. I am looking to see if a girl that used to by Katerina is still there ? She is by far the most gorgeoud girl ive ever seen and im seriously long over due to go see her. Thanks for letting me know if shes still there

Stopped by last night (Monday 7-8:30 PM). Only three or four dancers around from what I could tell - Very slow. Christina was making the rounds. Plan to drop by again tonight or Friday (TBC).

• Like 1

When the girls notice you got a haircut ... you're a regular.

Additional Comments:

On another note, it was made more than plain to me today that a description that I posted previously was offensive, and noted. I thought it might be offensive at the time, but it's what an ex used to say about herself as a joke. So, I'm not apologizing for what I said, but I will say it in a different and heartfelt way.

The club was jumping this afternoon, with lots of girls I hadn't seen before, but were all very attractive. The lovely Jenny was there, her ample and attractive bosom taking the stage in a completely dark set. No lights on the stage, which was a bit odd. I spent some time with Sarah and will definitely be back for more. She's shy. Kind of.

• Like 2