First time with Nicolle in the CR and I found it quite enjoyable - stayed longer than planned.

Promised to return for a duel with her partner(s) in crime (Stacy/Phoenix) in Dec before Christmas.

Agreed, Nicole is one of the serious beauties on the Barb's roster. Great body, and a CR fav of mine. She enjoys her work!

• Like 3

Agreed, Nicole is one of the serious beauties on the Barb's roster. Great body, and a CR fav of mine. She enjoys her work!

When is she on? I plan to be there for a short while today around 5pm.

oOo! Just got a sassy text. Chrissy is back for the rest of the week.

When is she on? I plan to be there for a short while today around 5pm.

Nicole is typically there some weekday evenings. Tuesday, usually, I think.

• Like 5

oOo! Just got a sassy text. Chrissy is back for the rest of the week.

I know she's retired but I always get hopeful when you use the name chrissy.

Because it reminds me of Krissy. Never took her to the CR but she was definitely a stand up person.

Heavily tattooed, several piercings, kinda uncouth and a heart of gold. Last I saw her she was shootering and nuden and serving at obsession. Miss that girl

• Like 1

It was dead, dead, dead tonight. The girls were hitting me pretty hard. No waiting. I barely had time to get a drink in. Of course, I ended up paying for about 10 drinks for the girls, though.

I spent some time with Chrissy, of course. That girl is hot hot HOT! She totally rocks it in the CR. She practised her stage tricks on me, too. Gotta get that right before someone gets hurt.

Then, it was Tianna. We'd chatted before, but she really wanted to take me to the back. Okay, I can live with that. Not a terrible time, all told. I'm not complaining. She is the master of the pout and knows when to ask you for another shot or a drink. Don't be afraid to say no.

Her friend from Montreal showed up, and we all headed to the back for some fun, friendly times. Jesus. Destiny is tall, black, trim and tight, and she knows how to move it, move it. Again, if I were a lesser man ...

Just before leaving, I had to take Maria to the back for a few songs. She was as energetic as ever. No complaints about that at all. I seem to do it for her, as well (according to the evidence). That's nice.

• Like 6

I forgot to post this a few weeks ago, but i saw a motorcycle ���� or around 10 to 15 in Barb's called the Red Devils. I did a search on Google and they appear to be a minor league affiliate of the Hells Angels.

They kept to themselves and the bouncers seemed to know them.

I am not really familiar with the crime scene in Ottawa. How dangerous is it to be in the club when that motorcycle ���� is there. Are there any ���� wars going on that anyone knows about?

When i lived in the US, there frequently was violence where motorcycle gangs hung out so it was usually a smart move to avoid these places. A lot of times there are other criminals that do not get along with the motorcycle gangs and there would be violence i.e. - shootings.

Thoughts on whether to avoid this place if the Red Devils are there? I just don't want to be caught in a gun battle or any other fight.

I forgot to post this a few weeks ago, but i saw a motorcycle ���� or around 10 to 15 in Barb's called the Red Devils.

Any group of people that large (10 to 15) is probably just out for celebration (stag party or birthday for example).

Also to avoid any misunderstandings said large groups probably called ahead or touched base with the staff so everyone has a fun and safe night. (Hence bouncers and staff knowing them)... and tbh the staff at barbs is pretty approachable and amicable.

If the idea makes you uncomfortable, then of course, avoid if you need. Strip clubs tend to attract bikers (it's the lifestyle, bikes and babes) though and odds are good that you'll probably see people no matter where you go.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Guest pagypie

I've been there when there was a hell angels meeting east of the city on the weekend. there were about 10 HA members at barbs and other groups there as well.

and to be honest, I felt super safe. in fact having a group there, in my mind, make me feel much safer from a "no one is starting shit with all these guys here" point of view.

I fel more risk from the odd drunk asshole that gets beer courage than an organized group that is about hierarchy and respect.

I actually tried to stay away last night (Fri) as I have been frequently dropping in, it seems, ever two to three days over the last three weeks. Maybe it is the season, maybe it is bordom or maybe it is the beautiful dancers that keep working there everyday that have been drawing me in to Barb's. Likely the latter, and if my mind strays and the opportunity is there I just check my billfold and launch.

Tonight I launched with Nicole again in the CR. She can attract me so easily in that short pleated skit and knee high socks. After an hour I was ready to leave until I came across petite Sandra, all 4'11" of her. I had to take her back and it certainly proved to be a good time. She fit nicely in my lap and her laser treatments sure gave witness to flawless and soft skin everywhere.

That's it for a few days so I can muster some Christmas cheer for my next visit.

• Like 4

Coming out of retirement for this post....

Haven't been visiting as much as back in the day. But Thursday night, I stopped in and witnessed an early Christmas miracle! ARIEL ARIEL ARIEL!!! Those who know her understand my excitement. Those that don't, waste no time to meet this amazing woman!

After an incredible hug, we chilled and had our customary Grey Goose. It's been so long that we had a lot to catch up on. Time disappears with this woman. Her energy is amazing. We decided to complete the reunion in the Champagne room. If you think she is hot on stage, just get her up close and personal lol.

A wonderful night and so happy to catch our elusive star. Now that I post this, I know it will be even more difficult to see her, as she is so popular. But I had to share!

• Like 8

Hey Babes!

It's Chrissy here all the way from the Sundowner, I'm here at Barb's all week. I brought lips and hips and of course tits lol! Come see me and see what else I got to show you. Can't wait to show you perves some good curves! See you soon.

Tuesday Dec 6: 12-5pm & 9pm-2 am

Wednesday-Friday 5pm. I'm

• Like 7

What a night. I was there from 6-1 and traded stories and dance coupons with relatively high frequency.

Chrissy started me off. I can't get enough of this girl, and she doesn't mind giving it to me either. That face. Those boobs. She's so flexible and soft. Like Gumby! She's recently joined us under the name PrettyChrissyBaby (above), so welcome her to the site. I think my plan is working.

Next, Paris. You have to watch this girl or she'll walk all over you. Like, literally. I've had to show her the yellow card before, and she knows to hold back with me. I just can't resist her perfect little butt and beautiful lips.

Then, the drinks started to kick in and there was a line of girls waiting to take me to the CR. I gave them each a turn. Carmen was a standout, and a beginning of variation from my regular type. Love a dancer who walks the floor with a can of beer in hand. Heaven Lee was a whole lot of woman and an absolute ton of fun. I spent an unforgettable half hour with Veronica. I love that girl. She's slightly awkward in her movements (we've talked about it), more hockey player than dancer, but still makes it work. We're bros. I think I reached my stretch goals with them.

I find it odd that in all the time I've been going to Barb's, Stacey has never approached me. She'll work the entire floor and completely ignore me. That's fine with me, really, I just find it odd.

I ran into a few old friends, and a guy I used to work with 20 years ago. He remembered me right away and I him, eventually. Maybe it's my FACE that is memorable.

Someone was having a really horrible experience with a patron, so she came to sit with me. I bought her a drink and just let her rant. Anybody can have a bad day. After 15 minutes, she was finally in a good mood. It's nice to be recognized as the 'safe space'. As I was leaving, she broke away from a table to give me a long, honest hug and thanked me for helping her to enhance her calm.

Anyway, after 7 hours of stage diving and bouncing pretty girls on my lap, it's no wonder that my legs are sore this morning.

• Like 7

So I stopped in last night for a couple of quick beers ... and Stacey sat down with me. We chatted for a while. It seems that she HAS danced for/on me before. It was quite a while ago, but I'll be damned because she even remembered the booth we were in.

To quote the movie Slapshot:

"Naw, dat no good. You go to de box for two minute. You feel shame."

I love watching for that second when a girl drops her guard and just starts being herself. Maybe I can get past the pretty, young, flawless exterior and spend time with the interesting person underneath.

Anyway, she may join us here, online. I look forward to her point of view in some of the topics in the Dancers and Devotees social group.

• Like 2

I've been there when there was a hell angels meeting east of the city on the weekend. there were about 10 HA members at barbs and other groups there as well.

and to be honest, I felt super safe. in fact having a group there, in my mind, make me feel much safer from a "no one is starting shit with all these guys here" point of view.

I fel more risk from the odd drunk asshole that gets beer courage than an organized group that is about hierarchy and respect.

Good to hear that no one else has heard about any ���� war. I guess living in the US has taught me to be a lot more conscious about the other people around you and possible threats to my safety. Incidently, i don't remember seeing motorcycle ���� members in other clubs and infrequently at Barbs.

I can't think of an instance lately where I've heard anyone complain about the girls or the safety at Barb's. In fact, last week I had taken a young lovely into the back, had a good time, and couldn't find my wallet or phone afterwards. They were still where I had left them, unmolested in the Erection Section by the pole. My beautiful friend Chrissy had kept an eye on them after I left and she noticed them there. I don't think I'd feel that secure in a bank. Plus, much better service.

• Like 2

Nice anecdote about Chrissy keeping an eye on your wallet and phone. Reminds of the post in the 'Playmate?' thread in which the gentleman lost his wallet and the staff mailed it back to him in St. John's.

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=709064&postcount=���

I can't think of an instance lately where I've heard anyone complain about the girls or the safety at Barb's. In fact, last week I had taken a young lovely into the back, had a good time, and couldn't find my wallet or phone afterwards. They were still where I had left them, unmolested in the Erection Section by the pole. My beautiful friend Chrissy had kept an eye on them after I left and she noticed them there. I don't think I'd feel that secure in a bank. Plus, much better service.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Nice anecdote about Chrissy keeping keeping an eye on your wallet and phone. Reminds of the post in the 'Playmate?' thread in which the gentleman lost his wallet and the staff mailed it back to him in St. John's.

I read that this morning, which is what twigged the memory.

Got into 340 this Saturday afternoon (12/10) at 2:00 and just as I was walking away from the bar with a drink and looking to find one of my favourite tables, what to my wondering eyes should appear but a bearded, kilted gentleman disappearing into the CR with Bridgette, I think. Afterwards I noticed him engaging in apparently spirited conversation with another dancer before departing around 2:45 or so.

After settling at a table and seeing Sarah and Bridgette onstage and with a half-hour or slightly more having passed, I was beginning to despair that I had yet again picked an inopportune day for a Jenny sighting, but my flagging spirits were raised when she emerged from the CR. After a nice conversation catching up with her recent travels and other impending developments, off to the CR. Had been a while since I'd been back there so was unprepared for the blue/red mood lighting. Wanted to stay around to see Jenny onstage but she seemed to have a somewhat later time scheduled for appearing on stage, so departed about 4:00.

In general, there seemed to be more dancers in the club than I'm used to seeing on Saturday afternoons. Also noticed Sin and a very striking dark-haired beauty I'm not sure I've seen before.

Overall, quite a good Saturday afternoon at Barb's.

• Like 3

Got into 340 this Saturday afternoon (12/10) at 2:00 and just as I was walking away from the bar with a drink and looking to find one of my favourite tables, what to my wondering eyes should appear but a bearded, kilted gentleman disappearing into the CR with Bridgette, I think. Afterwards I noticed him engaging in apparently spirited conversation with another dancer before departing around 2:45 or so.

Today was public relations day. Both Bridgette and Adara have Lyla accounts and wanted to discuss things with me.

Yeah. That sounds TOTALLY believable.

It is, though.

Also noticed Sin and a very striking dark-haired beauty I'm not sure I've seen before.

Kitty was there Saturday afternoon, and is a striking dark-haired beauty; unfortunately rarely seen these days. But if you know Sin you probably know Kitty. Maybe you saw Phoenix - do you know her?

Guest *****en***e

Arrived around 9:30. Pretty quiet, so I kept an eye on the stage and on the Toronto FC/Seattle game. Things picked around 10:30/11:00 when a group of santa clauses arrived and occupied the VIP. Another group filled the seats around the stage. By 11:10 the FC had lost in a shootout and I needed consolation. Katrina walked by, showing off her perfectly fit body in a tight green dress. I did not waste time and took her by the waste as she smiled and agreed to lead me in the CR. Sometimes I take very good decisions! We had a great time, her curves, her laughs, her touching me... I will definitely reciprocate in the near future. :-D

Kitty was there Saturday afternoon, and is a striking dark-haired beauty; unfortunately rarely seen these days. But if you know Sin you probably know Kitty. Maybe you saw Phoenix - do you know her?

Well curmudgeon, I wondered if the "striking, dark-haired beauty" I observed was Kitty and, in retrospect, I'm guessing it was.

No, I do not know Phoenix so cannot confirm her presence or absence. But there were a few ladies not familiar to me.

No, I do not know Phoenix so cannot confirm her presence or absence.

She was present. You haven't met Phoenix? You have something to look forward to.

• Like 2