Maya dropped by for a chat the other day, I was too broke to take her to the way back but some things I noticed ; She has both Latina and Black parents and she has the most beautiful eyes...and the most kissable looking lips, and her skin tone is amazing, I could go on but you get the picture...

• Like 1

tomorrow the club is giving away a 50 inch tv ! you just have to be present and buy a drink for a chance to win ! I hope to see a few of you there! Its also friday lunch mmm mmm !

• Like 3

Lovely women on show this afternoon, with not so many customers. Kitty, Sammy, Bridgette, Harley, Brandi, and a few others I didn't recognize, one going by the name of Seven.

• Like 5

on the reco of Cato I stopped by Barbs a couple weeks back. Pretty quiet in a wed night but lots of choice. I was corralled by Chrissy who said she was from out of town. i think she's at Barefax now. We had a quite a few laughs and she gives nice private dances in CR. Thanks for the advice Cato

• Like 4

Planning to get back there this week. Missing Phoenix, Carmen, Nicole, Crissy...Ariel... :)

• Like 1

Lovely women on show this afternoon, with not so many customers. Kitty, Sammy, Bridgette, Harley, Brandi, and a few others I didn't recognize, one going by the name of Seven.

is the Brandi you saw the young good looking blonde that used to dance there a few years ago?

is the Brandi you saw the young good looking blonde that used to dance there a few years ago?

Yes, same one - looking if anything better than before. She's in great shape!

• Like 5

Megan is putting on an amazing V-Day show. Lots of amazing costumes and OH MY GOD THE FEATHERS! She's available for dances in the champagne room.

I spent time with Tiannah and Jade as well. Always a good time here. Come on out. Lots of lovely ladies, and they have beer!

• Like 5

I had gone in for lunch on Valentine's Day (above) and just as soon as my beer and plate arrived, 4 police officers came in. I have no idea what for, they didn't range around the place much further than the buffet. A couple of guys who hadn't ordered yet just got up and left. I've never understood that reaction.

I took my plate over and started to fill it up from the buffet and a couple of the officers asked me about the food quality and variety. I gave honest answers and chatted with them as I would anyone else. They asked if I worked there.

Is it a compliment that the police find you so comfortable in a place of business that they assume you work there?

Anyway, they left soon after that and we few left went back to what we'd been doing before.

Hey, I like cops! I'm glad to see them show up once in a while.

• Like 2

I'd guess that it was your general amiability and chattiness that led the peace officers to infer that you might be a staff member. As you noted, at least some patrons have a slightly less open and positive attitude when municipal employees arrive on the scene.

I took my plate over and started to fill it up from the buffet and a couple of the officers asked me about the food quality and variety. I gave honest answers and chatted with them as I would anyone else. They asked if I worked there.

Is it a compliment that the police find you so comfortable in a place of business that they assume you work there?

• Like 2

Kilt Boy: you didn't mention if they were female police officers. I'm guessing they were and hence just chatting you up because the 'love the kilt'.

Did they ask to meet your staff member?

• Like 1

There were 2 male, 2 female officers. I was chatting with the boys. Not that it makes any difference. I'll chat up anyone.

• Like 1

There were 2 male, 2 female officers. I was chatting with the boys. Not that it makes any difference. I'll chat up anyone.

Well, I certainly feel less special now.

• Like 3

Great googaly moogaly! Natasha is awesome! Thin, cocoa, strong on the pole, gorgeous, trim, young, smart, witty, a pleasure to be with. Very smooth in the CR.

Seven is really nice, too. Thanks, MeganDancer, for pointing her out. You know me so well. The bum on that girl is insane!

• Like 4

Harley is in today! WOOHOO! Always a good time with Harley around.

The hardest working lady in the club, Megan, is making her rounds. She makes me crazy with that tight body of hers.

Natasha is a little late, but welcome. So yummy.

• Like 3

A quick note about personnel:

Sarah won't be there anymore because she was interfering too much with business.

I'd noticed. I'd spoken to her. I'd heard actual complaints from both guys and gals. This is probably for the best. There are 4 songs that I just can't bear to hear anymore.

That means more variety for the lunchtime crowd! I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with the roster yesterday. Very exciting.

• Like 3

A quick note about personnel:

Sarah won't be there anymore because she was interfering too much with business.

I'd noticed. I'd spoken to her. I'd heard actual complaints from both guys and gals. This is probably for the best. There are 4 songs that I just can't bear to hear anymore.

That means more variety for the lunchtime crowd! I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with the roster yesterday. Very exciting.

Cool. Which girls were there?

Cheers!